剧集 | 巴比伦的陷落(2014) | 导航列表
各位好 哥是埃里克·琼罗什
Why, hello. My name is Eric Jonrosh.
埃里克·琼罗什
小说家-文人-直言不讳
三流作家-编剧-酿酒师-革新主义者
今晚大家即将看到的第四部分
Tonight you will see the fourth installment
哥可以保证是大家人生中最精彩的半个小时
of what promises to be the best half hour of your life.
来自哥的大♥师♥杰作
It is my masterpiece...
《巴比伦的陷落》
the Spoils of Babylon.
没有比"大♥师♥杰作"再短的词了
It's nothing short of a masterpiece.
听着 哥说不出口
I-- listen, I can't say that.
哥不能连着说两次"大♥师♥杰作"
I can't say "masterpiece" twice like that.
任何实至名归的作家都知道
Any writer worth his salt knows you can't
不能像那样把一样的词连在一句里
bunch the same word up against the same word like that.
完全丧心病狂
It's not done.
有好心人能给哥上杯酒吗
Could someone please get me a glass of wine?
而且哥不要那么连着说两次"大♥师♥杰作"
And I'm not saying "masterpiece" twice like that.
为什么 谢谢 多丽丝
Why, thank you, Doris.
你真是拂过哥身旁的一缕清风
You're a breath of fresh air I would like to kiss...
今晚是《巴比伦的陷落》第四集
Tonight is the fourth episode of The Spoils of Babylon.
辛西娅·莫豪斯与德文爱恋痴缠
Cynthia Morehouse and Devon are deeply in love.
但因为他们是兄妹
But because they are brother and sister,
两人无法无愧于心的在一起
they cannot in good conscience stay together.
请静观事态发展
Let's watch how it plays.
下面 请欣赏第四集
And now, Episode Four...
《巴比伦的陷落》
of The Spoils of Babylon.
从哥踏入此地开始
I've been treated like a heap of garbage
大家都把哥当坨垃圾对待
from the moment I've set foot on here.
甚至没人记得住哥的大名
No one even remembers my name.
他们一直喊哥叫"德里克"
They keep calling me Derek.
还有人叫哥"西门大官人"
One guy called me Lou.
《巴比伦的陷落》前情提要
Previously on the Spoils of Babylon...
我叫德文·莫豪斯
My name is Devon Morehouse.
我的故事气壮山河
My story is an epic one.
德文 你一晚上都还没请我跳舞呢
Devon, you haven't asked me to dance all night.
请允许我向你们介绍 新任德文·莫豪斯夫人
I want to introduce you to the new Mrs. Devon Morehouse,
安妮·约克小姐
Lady Anne York.
德文一定属于我
Devon will be mine,
不是作为我的兄长
and not as my brother,
而是我的爱人
but as my lover.
安妮小姐她... 我的爱人 她死了
Lady Anne! My love, she's gone.
这孩儿归你了
You keep the child.
-啥玩意 -你将她抚养成人
- What? - You raise her.
哥戒得了毒
I kicked heroin.
戒不了妹子你啊
I can't kick you.
我爱上我妹...辛西娅了
I'm in love with my s-- I mean, Cynthia.
-她也爱我 -老子不准
- And she's in love with me. - I forbid it.
这看起来像个化油器
It looks like a carburetor.
这会成为我们给人类的礼物
It will be our gift to mankind.
我快死了 德文 妈咪
I'm dying, Devon. Mama!
不不不不
No!
这就是我的人生 或者说是我余下的人生
This is my life, or what remains of it.
埃里克·琼罗什
《巴比伦的陷落》
第四章 帝国的崛起
莫豪斯集团
辛西娅和我共同肩负着
Cynthia and I shared the responsibility
经营全球第八大企业的重任
of running the eighth largest company in the world.
我们之间交流甚少
We rarely spoke to each other.
伴着心碎 她嫁给了第一个向她求婚的人
Heartbroken, she married the first man who asked her,
切特·海尔纳 一位来自孟菲斯的冷漠银行家
Chet Halner, a rather tepid banker from Memphis.
三五个月后 他们就有了孩子
Three to five months later, they had a child,
一个名叫温斯顿的男孩
a boy named Winston.
我知道我这么说过 不过...
I know I've said it before, but...
这娃儿根本不像我啊
the boy looks nothing like me.
别犯傻了
Don't be such a dolt.
他和你一模一样 切特
He looks just like you, Chet.
我们该再生一个
We should make another.
我想让温斯顿有个...
I want Winston here to have a--
有个小妹妹
a little baby sister.
好啊 或许我们...哪天试试
Yes, maybe we'll... try that someday.
我们可以试着...
We could practice by, uh...
-滚床单来造人 -天呐 切特
- making love, you know? - Oh, Chet!
别这么讨人嫌
Don't be such a bore.
但很多夫妻都会...
But many couples make love on a...
不定期滚床单的
semi-regular basis.
喂 是我 多切斯特吗
Hello? Yes, Dorchester?
你说什么
What's that?
你说有位叫西摩·伦兹的人要见我吗
You say a Seymour Luntz is here to see me?
现在太晚了 让他离开吧
Oh, well, it's awfully late. Send him away.
你说什么
What's that?
你是说 他是来找德文的吗
You say he's looking for Devon?
那 你让他上来吧
You know what? You can send him up.
好的 谢谢你
All right. Thank you.
西摩·伦兹
Seymour Luntz.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
不 听都没听过
Um, no, never heard of him.
伦兹先生 您来此有何贵干
So... Mr. Luntz, what can I do for you?
我不确定 女士
Well, I'm not sure, ma'am.
我其实是来找您的哥哥德文的
I was really looking for your brother Devon.
是私事吗
Is it a personal matter?
不算是 其实是
Well, not really. It's just your--
您的父亲和德文付了我一笔钱
your father and Devon paid me the money.
为了什么而付的钱呢
Uh, paid you for what?
这是什么
What is it?
这是一个水力化油器 夫人
It's a water-powered carburetor, ma'am.
这玩意儿能改变世界
This little device gonna change the world.
肯定如此 真遗憾我的父亲
Oh, I'm sure it is, and I'm only sorry my father
没能看到它
didn't get to see it.
晚安 卢兹先生
Good night, Mr. Lutz.
是伦兹啦
It's Luntz.
-是吗 谢谢你告诉我 -晚安 夫人
- Hmm? Oh, thank you. - Well, good night, ma'am.
装备上这个 车子每用一加仑油
Well, cars will get 100...
能跑一两百英里
200 miles a gallon with this thing.
你刚才是说每加仑两百英里吗
Did you say 200 miles per gallon?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
你有和别人说过这个 化油器的事吗
Have you told anybody else about this, um, carburetor?
没有 只有您的父亲和哥哥知道 女士
No, ma'am, just your father and your brother, ma'am.
我父亲和我哥哥 我明白了
My father and my brother. I see.
是的 他们应该会很喜欢这东西的
Yes, they would have liked this very much.
他们本来可能会用这愚蠢的发明
They would have ruined Morehouse Conglomerated
毁掉整个莫豪斯集团
for this stupid invention.
他们预见了一个没有石油的世界
They saw a world without oil.
一群呆逼
The fools!
不 乔纳斯·莫豪斯 你能毁了我的生活
No, Jonas Morehouse, you can ruin my life,
你可以狠狠摧毁我此生唯一的挚爱
you can take the only love I ever had and crush it,
但你绝不能剥夺我的财富
but you won't take my riches.
现在是由老娘做主
I'm in the driver's seat now.
老娘会好好报复你的
And I shall have my revenge on you!
夫人
Ma'am?
所以说 你是唯一一个知道
So, um-- so you're the only one
该如何制♥造♥这个化油器的人吗
who knows how to make this carburetor?
-是的 夫人 -你知道我怎么想吗
- Yes, ma'am. - You know what I think?
我认为你应该飞去见德文
I think you should fly to see Devon
-告诉他这个好消息 -飞吗
- and give him the good news. - Fly?
我在军队里有几个朋友
You know, I have a couple friends in the military.
我可以让他们带你坐我的私人飞机去
They can pick you up and take you to fly on my private plane.
你觉得这样如何
Would you like that?
我还从来没坐过私人飞机呢
I never been in a private plane before.
你就喜欢这里修修那里补补 对吧
Mm. You like to tinker around, do you?
似乎就是这样
Yeah, I guess I do.
你就是这样造出新的化油器吗
Is that how you came up with your new carburetor?
不 我跟你们说过 是莫豪斯先生
No, I told you fellas that Mr. Morehouse
让我做的 现在化油器属于他了
had me working on that. It belongs to him now.
你知道他根本就没见到这玩意儿吧
剧集 | 巴比伦的陷落(2014) | 导航列表