剧集 | 巴比伦的陷落(2014) | 导航列表
You know for a fact he's never laid eyes on it?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你还和谁说过这事 西摩
Who else did you tell it to, Seymour?
我老婆
Well, my wife.
我还给我兄弟看过
Well, I showed it to my brother.
还有我叔叔纳特
And my uncle Nate.
还有一个酒店遇到的根本不相信我的人
And there's this guy at the hotel who didn't believe me.
我还给我妈妈看过
I showed it to my mother.
好了 我们到了
Okay. Here we are.
我连根飞机的毛都没看到
I don't see any plane around here.
那是因为飞机还没到
Well, that's because the plane's not here yet.
那是枪吗 我勒个去 是枪呀
Is that a gun? Aah, it's a gun!
搞毛
What the--
西摩·伦兹
Seymour Luntz?
其实应该是"见一面少一面"
More like "See less"...
伦兹才对
Luntz-es.
他死翘翘了
He's dead.
德文 你一晚上都还没请我跳舞呢
Devon, you haven't asked me to dance all night.
加利福尼亚 大苏尔 196♥4♥年
爸爸 不跟我一起玩吗
When are you coming in the water, dad?
别总坐着看书嘛
You can't just sit here and read all day.
瞧你啊
Look at you.
都长成大姑娘了
You have turned into quite the little woman now,
可不是吗
haven't you?
我很快就要去考察各地的大学了
I'll be heading off to finishing school soon.
去东部的话
If I go east,
我就能拜访辛西娅婶婶和温斯顿表弟了
I can see Aunt Cynthia and Cousin Winston.
或许吧
I suppose.
为什么你不想我去看辛西娅婶婶
Why don't you want me to see Aunt Cynthia?
你婶婶和我道不同 不相为谋
Your aunt and I don't see eye to eye on much.
但你还是喜欢她的 对吧
But you still like her, don't you?
我喜欢她吗
Do I like her?
*乘着银白的机翼 翱翔碧海之上*
*Fly the ocean in a silver plane*
*雨水氤氲时节 漫步热带丛林*
*See the jungle when it's wet with rain*
*请记住 吾爱*
*Just remember, darling*
*当你归乡之日*
*Till you're home again*
你怎么不说话了
You didn't answer.
我爱她
I love her.
我自然还是深爱着她
Of course I still loved her.
她永远留在我的心中
She was an ever present memory.
彩色幻灯片
此面朝向屏幕
但她回东部去了
But she was back east,
用铁血手腕不断扩张莫豪斯帝国的规模
ruthlessly expanding the Morehouse empire,
彩色幻灯片
此面朝向屏幕
她那更加冷血的儿子温斯顿也被安排进了公♥司♥
installing her even more ruthless 15-year-old son Winston
彩色幻灯片
此面朝向屏幕
当上了公共事务部的副总裁
as senior vice-president of public affairs.
我也干了些大事 以打发时光
I filled my days with important work,
妄想能以此忘记辛西娅
hoping in vain I could forget Cynthia.
转而去搞科学研究
I turned to research.
我在水下建造了一间自己的深海实验室
I worked out of my underwater oceanographic laboratory
在那里 与我相伴的只有一位同事
where I could be alone with just one colleague
和三个研究助手
and three research assistants,
只有在深海下 我才能逃离辛西娅的魔咒
under the sea, away from Cynthia's spell.
但我还是图样图森破了
Or so I thought.
感谢你们家族的资金资助
Thanks to your family's funding,
我一直希望能更深入的研究这些小鱼
my dreams of learning more about these fishies
现在终于梦想成真了
really has come true.
你我都深爱着海洋生物
Well... we both share a love of marine life.
我们的共同点仅止于此吗 德文
Is that all we share, Devon?
我只是... 是这样的...
Um, I just-- the thing is--
你还是忘不掉她是吧
She still has a power over you.
迪克西 你真是太了解我了
Oh, Dixie, you know me so well.
我们还是接着工作吧
Maybe we should just go back to work.
是啊 当然
Yeah. Of course.
天知道 我们还能共事多久呢
Who knows how long we're gonna have this anyway?
-怎么这么说 -那些信
- Why is that? - The letters.
什么信
What letters?
你难道没看你妹妹写给你的那些信吗
Haven't you read the letters from your sister?
这周她每天都会写一封信给你
She's been writing one every day this week.
我不知道...
Uh, no, I--
-她要关了我们的实验室 -什么
- She's gonna shut us down. - What?
我不信...
I can't--
莫豪斯集团有一半是属于我的
Th-- I-I own half of Morehouse Conglomerated.
她怎么能... 她疯了吗
She can't-- She w-- Has she gone nuts?
哦 不
Oh, no.
你要哇
No!
她真的是疯了
She had gone mad.
被权利的野心冲昏了头脑
She was consumed by a reckless ambition for power.
这种对权利的崇拜也毒害了她的儿子温斯顿
She raised her son Winston to worship at the same altar.
走开 滚
Oh, get out, get out!
走开 把它弄走
Get away! Oh, oh, get it!
温斯顿 温斯顿
Winston, Winston!
我已经15年未踏入总公♥司♥了
I decided to pay a visit to my company's headquarters
如今我决定亲自走一趟
for the first time in 15 years.
我们只要给那些国会议员施施压
We've simply got to apply pressure to these congressmen
让他们再考虑考虑越南问题
to reconsider the Vietnam question.
先生们 我们都知道这和共♥产♥主义没关系
Now, gentlemen, we all know that this isn't about communism
和什么意识形态也没关系
or ideals or any other of that nonsense.
我们需要的是
What we need are
与军队建立更深入 更有利可图的合作
bigger and better military contracts.
我这15岁的娃说得太对了
My 15-year-old boy is correct.
我们已经不再是单纯的石油公♥司♥
We are no longer just a petroleum company.
本集团的武器装备部门
Our weapons and arms divisions
去年创收占比达到40%
accounted for up to 40% of our profits last year.
滴答滴答 钟声响
Hickory dickory dock.
且看今天 谁称王
Guess who's here.
这人谁啊 关门放狗
Who is this man? Call security!
别别别 没有必要
No, no, no. That's not necessary.
温斯顿 这是你爹...
Winston, this is your...
...的大舅哥 德文
uncle, Devon.
你好大的狗胆
How dare you?
德文 你喝醉了
Devon, you've been drinking.
瞧你们这一屋子西装革履的
What a fine lot you are.
还"莫豪斯集团"呢
Morehouse Conglomerated?
一帮臭不要脸的吧
Shame on you all.
德文 拜托 别激动
Devon, please, calm down.
居然想关闭我的研究所
Uh, shutting down my research institute?
你是说你和那个小蹄子一起
Oh, you mean your underwater hangout
败坏生活作风的水下窑洞吗
where you and your tart can play?
人家小蹄子有名字的好吧
That tart has a name!
徳珂西·梅隆沃兹 有点礼貌好吗
Dixie Melonworth. Have some respect.
-小蹄子也是人 -明明就是你的小情妇
- She's a person. - She is your lover.
她可是正儿八经的科学家
She is a legitimate scientist.
搞科研的 成天在摆动烧杯 酒精灯
For real, like... Bloop, bloop, bloop.
你那研究所花钱如流水
That institute was a money drain.
本集团已经决定换个发展方向了 德文
Our company has decided to go in some new directions, Devon.
你是不是忘了一个
Uh, I think you're forgetting
小小的技术细节 妹子
one small, tiny, lile detail there, sis.
这个集团...
I own half...
哥可是握着一半的控股股权的
of the controlling interest of this company.
-说梦话吧 -你再说一遍
- Impossible! - What was that?
我年仅十五岁的儿子说得对
My 15-year-old boy is right.
我最近一直在购入本公♥司♥的股权
I've been buying shares of the company
现在我的持股比例已达60%
and now own 60% of the business.
你现在已经不是大股东了
You are a minority shareholder.
你连董事会成员都不是啦
You're not even on the board anymore.
温斯顿 别现了
Winston, stop it.
辛西娅 你开玩笑的吧 是不是
Cynthia... That's not true, is it?
但我的研究很重要 我怎么...
But that research was important. What...
要想进军海底钻探
Wh-- How can we expand into offshore drilling
剧集 | 巴比伦的陷落(2014) | 导航列表