She's happy.
我不会让你伤害她
I won't let you hurt her.
我不会 我也不能
I won't. And I couldn't.
因为你要是伤害她 我会埋了你
Cos if you do... I'll bury you.
霍莉来电
-喂 -内森
- Hello? - Nathan?
你怎么拿到那手♥机♥的
'How did you get that phone?'
鸡肉营养餐和双份意式浓缩
Chicken balance box and the double espresso?
魔法
Magic.
鲍勃 我发誓 我发誓
Bob, I swear to God. I swear...
我跟你说了 不能再等了 明天必须动手
I told you, it can't wait any more. It has to be tomorrow.
我们得移♥动♥她 内森 必须
'We have to move her, Nathan. We have to.'
是谁
Who is that?
格雷厄姆来了
Here's Graham.
鲍勃 别这样
Bob. Please don't.
-是谁 你能看到吗 -看不清
- Who is it? Can you see? - No.
-报♥警♥吧 -我去问一声
- Call the police. - I'll go and have a word.
-亲爱的 你还是报♥警♥吧 -然后说什么
- Darling, you should call the police. - And say what?
小心点
Be careful.
我想格雷厄姆正打算过来问我话
I think Graham's on his way down to have a word with me.
他来之后我该说什么呢
'What should I say to him when he gets here?
-我该告诉他什么呢 -鲍勃 别这样
- 'What should I tell him?' - Bob, stop.
你想让我告诉他们吗 内森
'Do you want me to tell them, Nathan?
告诉他们你干了什么
'Do you want me to tell them what you did?
你埋了伊莉斯
'That you buried Elise?
-你把她埋到了地下 -鲍勃 住手
- 'That you put her in the ground?' - Bob, please!
-你还有五秒钟 -有事吗
- You've got about five seconds. - 'Can I help you?'
鲍勃 住手
Bob, come on!
-你好 -四秒
- Hello? - Four seconds.
拜托 鲍勃 别这样 别去烦他们
Just, Bob, stop! Just... Just leave it alone!
-二 -这里是我家
- Two... - 'This is my property.'
一
One...
好吧 好吧 好吧
All right! All right! All right!
-明晚 -行 行 明晚
- Tomorrow night? - Yeah... Yeah, tomorrow night.
明晚 现在你赶紧走
Tomorrow night. Now, just leave him alone!
不好意思 你有事吗
Excuse me, can I help?
-你跟她说你要去哪 -我们干正事吧
- So, where did you tell her you'd be? - Let's get this straight.
如果你再威胁我的家人 我就杀了你
If you threaten my family again, I'll kill you.
我就让你的臭脸从地球上消失
I'll wipe you from the face of the fucking earth.
让人再也找不到
They'll never find you.
懂了吗
All right?
很快就会结束了
It'll be over soon.
她还有呼吸吗 她还有呼吸吗
Is she breathing? Is she breathing?!
后退 去那边站着
Stand back! Stand over there.
你干了什么
What did you do?
你干了什么 你干了什么
What did you do? What did you do?!
看看她 你干了什么
'Look at her! What did you do?!'
我之前有时会来这里
I used to come here sometimes.
为什么
Why?
你从没来过吗
You never did?
没有 鲍勃 从没来过 为什么要来
No, Bob. I never did. Why would anyone?
我不知道
I don't know.
感觉真实些
To make it real?
关键就在这
That's the thing...
我不想让这事变为现实
I don't want it to be real.
-那内森什么时候来 -他今晚来不了
- So, when's Nathan joining us? - Oh, he's not tonight.
他有点事要处理
He's dealing with a bit of a situation.
真的吗 什么事
Oh, really? What situation?
他有个老朋友突然来了
He's had this old mate turn up out of the blue.
同事吗
Work friend?
不是 以前认识的 内森都不怎么了解他
No, someone from the old days, I think. Nathan hardly knows him.
但这家伙状态很不好
But this bloke's in pretty dire straits.
大概有精神病
Mentally sort of thing.
-可怜的内森 -这倒是没事
- Oh, poor old Nathan. - Well, that's all well and good,
但我们就三缺一了
but we're in schtuck without a fourth.
我没说吗 杰姬会来
Oh, didn't I say? Jacki's stepping in.
太好了 她最近怎么样
Oh, lovely! How's she keeping?
很好 就那样
She's good. Much the same.
还是没有男友吗
Still no boyfriend in the picture?
说真的 妈妈 我真觉得这事不可能了
Honestly, Mum, I really don't think that's gonna happen, do you?
这谁说得准呢
Well, you never know.
但只要她幸福
But as long as she's happy.
抱歉我迟到了
So sorry I'm late.
很高兴见到你
Lovely to see you.
那今晚谁是我的犯罪搭档
So, who's my partner in crime for the evening?
你竟然还问 我伤心了
It hurts you even have to ask.
来抱一个 很高兴见到你
Oh, come here! Good to see you.
-我该坐哪 -我就坐...
- Where shall I sit? - I'd sit...
好 来杯红酒吗
OK. Wine?
是真的吗
Was it true?
你看到她了 伊莉斯
Did you see her? Elise?
站在你的床尾
Standing at the end of your bed?
过来 帮我一把
Come on. Give me a hand.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你还好吗 -当然 怎么了
- Are you OK? - Course. Why?
你每五秒钟就看一眼手♥机♥
You've been checking your texts every five seconds.
见鬼了 摩斯探长
Bloody hell, Inspector Morse.
只是内森 近来不太对劲
It's just Nathan, hasn't been himself.
紧张兮兮的
He's on edge.
其实他又做起了噩梦 这算是个征兆
Actually, his nightmares are back, and that's always a sign.
什么噩梦
Nightmares about what?
他就这样 压力大的时候就做噩梦
It's just a thing with him. It happens when he's stressed out.
他会说梦话
He talks in his sleep.
有时他会哭
Sometimes, he cries.
有时 他会突然坐起来
Sometimes, he, like... sits bolt upright,
给我吓一大跳
and I'm like, "Whoa!"
然后他看着你
And he'll look at you...
但眼神空洞无神
..but nobody's home.
第二天早上他又什么都不记得
He never remembers it in the morning.
他去看过医生吗
Well, has he seen a doctor?
当然 去过无数次了
Yeah, about a million times.
他有安♥眠♥药♥ 但他不喜欢吃
He's got sleeping pills, but he doesn't like to take them.
为什么
Why not?
万一着火了 然后我又昏迷不醒
In case there's a fire and I'm unconscious,
-他就得来救我 -不是吧
- and he has to rescue me. - No.
是的
Yeah.
他或许看起来很正常
He might seem pretty sane on the outside.
但内心其实是个疯子
Underneath, he's basically mental.
-还有另外一个家伙 -什么家伙
- And there's also this bloke. - What bloke?
内森的朋友 鲍勃
Nathan's mate. Bob.
鲍勃是谁
And who's Bob?
应该是很多年前认识的朋友
Some bloke from years ago, apparently.
他就有一晚突然出现在我家
He basically turns up at the door one night.
从那以后
And since then...
他有些精神不正常
He's got a few issues mentally, or whatever,
其实很可怜
so it's sad, really.
但他影响到内森了
But he's really getting to Nathan.
怎么了
What is it?
对 他正往家走
'Yeah, he was just on his way home,
然后停下接上了我
'and he stopped and picked me up.
我说了 我不知道有没有看到她
'Well, like I said, I don't know if I saw her or not.
我不确定 当时店里很忙
'I-I don't know, it was really busy...'
斯托布里奇警局
伊莉斯·福克斯
主要证人
内森·雷德曼
这个叫鲍勃的人刚好开车经过
'And this bloke Bob comes driving past?
对 他正 他正往家走
'Yeah, he was just... on his way home,
然后停下接上了我
'and he just stopped to pick me up.'
-当时就你们俩吗 -对
- 'And you were alone at that point?' - 'Absolutely, yeah.
就只有 我和鲍勃
'It was just... me and Bob.
只有我和鲍勃
'Just me and Bob.'
只有我和鲍勃
'Just me and Bob.'