I thought I'd done something wrong, made a mistake...
什么意思
Wh-What does that mean?
拜托 那场景多完美啊 漆黑的树林
Oh, come on, it was perfect! The dark woods.
流水 情人巷 年轻女性 性♥爱♥
The running water, lovers lane, the young woman, the sex.
所有元素都在 都具备了
It was all there, all the elements!
我怎么能放走这样的机会呢
How could I not grasp an opportunity like that?
-机会 干什么用 -证明啊
- Opportunity? To what? - To prove it!
证明什么
T-To prove... what?
证明我们不止有这血肉之躯
That we're more than this, this shit!
我觉得
I'm-I'm finding it...
很难...理解这一切
..hard to... understand this.
怎么证明
Pr-Pr-Prove it how?
制♥造♥鬼魂
By making a ghost.
我不知道你在说什么 我不明白
I don't know what you're saying. I don't understand.
我之前很确定如果伊莉斯死在那里
I was pretty sure that if Elise died in that place,
在那种环境条件下 她就会
under those circumstances, the result would be, well...
变成鬼 所以
a haunting. So...
我就推波助澜了一把
..I nudged things along.
天呐 是你
Oh, my God. You did...
是你干的
You did it.
她死了 鲍勃
Sh-She died, Bob.
有人死了 而且是你杀的
A person died and you killed her.
老天哪
Jesus Christ.
你知道你对我们做了什么吗
Do you have any idea what you've done to us?