Out of interest, how did you get my name?
-什么 -你点名找的我
- I'm sorry? - 'You asked for me by name.
我们见过吗
'Have we met?'
-不 应该没有 -好吧
- No, I don't think so. - 'Ok.'
有人推荐你 朋友推荐 应该是客户
You were recommended. By a friend. A client...
我想是吧
'I suppose.'
他说你很...
He said you were...
-诚实 -以房♥产经纪的标准吗
- '..honest.' - For an estate agent?
对
Yes.
-很高兴知道 -那我就
- Well, that's always nice to know. - 'Well, I'll pop by...'
-九点半过去 -到时候见 拜
- around 9:30. - See you then. Bye.
-天啊 -抱歉
- Jesus! - Sorry.
抱歉 看看你的表情
Sorry. Oh, your face!
-抱歉 -我刚才在...
- Sorry. - I was...
-你的表情 -天啊
- Your face! - Oh, Jesus.
你感觉怎么样
How're you feeling?
-好多了 我的心脏啊 -瞧瞧你
- A lot better. Jesus, my heart. - Look at you!
-工作怎么样 -老样子
- How was work? - Oh, the usual.
庆典路上的承包商看上去在磨洋工
Contractors on Jubilee Road seem to be on a go-slow.
不得不给他们使个眼色 轻轻推老大一把
Had to give them the evil eye. Give the boss a gentle kick.
-比尔·陶德 -对
- Bill Todd? - Yeah.
那家伙很懒 我不知道你为什么要雇他
He's a lazy sod. I'm not sure why you hired him.
-他很磨蹭 但他够在行 -但他很磨蹭
- He's slow, but he's good. - But he's slow.
对 我不确定我会再雇他
Yeah. I'm not sure I'll go there again.
再看吧
We'll see.
-你太软弱了 -这话去跟比尔·陶德说啊
- You're too soft. - Hm! Tell that to Bill Todd.
你知道你母亲家附近正在新建设的
So, do you know anything about this new estate they're building
那块地♥产♥吗
out near your mum's place?
纽贝克格林 当然知道
Newbeck Green? Yeah, course.
-你为什么感兴趣 -不知道
- Why are you interested? - I dunno.
今天在网上看到的 看上去...
Saw it on the internet today. Just... Just seems a bit...
他们要把树林都挖了 真的很不光彩
They're digging up the woods to do it. It's a disgrace, really.
乡巴佬们
Cowboys.
鲍勃联♥系♥你了吗
Did you hear back from Bob?
对 联♥系♥了
Yeah. Yeah, I did, yeah.
其实
Gonna, erm...
-今晚我要出去一会 -今晚
- pop out tonight, actually, for a bit. - Tonight?
你生病了
You're sick.
嗯 就...
Yeah, well, it's, it's only...
半小时就行 我十一点前就回来
..for a quick half, I'll be back by eleven.
-你确定不会介意吗 -不会
- Sure you don't mind? - No.
我要看合同
I've got contracts to review.
-我该给妈打个电♥话♥ -替我问个好
- I should call Mum, really. - Give her my love.
会的
I will do.
-替我跟鲍勃问好 -嗯
- Say hi to Bob. - Yeah.
你觉得怎么样
So what did you think?
-我喜欢 -这么说我们方向没错
- Yeah, I like it. - So, we're on the right track?
-总体来说 -嗯 它确实需要一些...
- In the ballpark? - Yeah, I mean it needs a bit of...
生机
Life?
对
Yeah.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
嗯
Yeah.
不 谢谢 我戒了 但你抽吧
No, thanks. I gave up. But, honestly, you go ahead.
我放弃过一次
I gave up once.
两年了
Two years.
两年
Two years?
-那你为什么又开始了呢 -你知道
- What made you start again? - Y'know...
压力
Stress.
谁说不是呢
Yeah. Tell me about it.
做房♥产经纪人压力很大吗
So is it, is it stressful, then, being an estate agent?
我并不是一个房♥产经纪人
I'm not really an estate agent.
我是说 那算不上个职业什么的
I mean, it's not a vocation or whatever.
-你怎么做上这行的 -就那样呗
- How did you get into it, then? - It's just one of those things.
生活就是
Life just...
多久了 你做这个...
And how long have you been a, erm...
贺卡销♥售♥员
A greetings card salesman.
-你认真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
那不 那算不上个职业什么的
Well, it's not, it's not like it's a vocation or anything.
我得走了
I'd better go.
你不需要因为笑了而产生负罪感
You don't have to feel guilty for laughing.
再见
Bye.
我们说好了 你不能来这里
You can't come here, we agreed.
开玩笑的 进来吧
Only joking, come in.
感谢你能再来
Thanks for coming back.
上次很棒 反响非常好
It was great last time, we had a lot of feed back.
这很好
That's nice to hear.
是啊 我想你是最受欢迎的嘉宾 自从
Yeah. I think it was the most popular guest slot, since, um...
其实我也不知道从什么时候起
Since I don't know, actually.
或许是从那个戴安娜王妃小伙子起
Maybe the... maybe the Princess Diana bloke.
但他有点不正常 因此
But he was a bit mental, so...
你需要一杯水吗 任何东西 茶
Can I get you a glass of water, anything? Cup of tea?
-水就行了 -水 好的
- Yeah a glass of water would be great. - Water, yep, fine.
我们节目最近几个月
Now, one of the most popular guests
最受欢迎的嘉宾
we've had on the show over the last few months
就是鲍勃·莫罗教授
has been Professor Bob Morrow.
你可能还记得鲍勃
Now, you might remember Bob
他是一切夜晚灵异事件的专家
as the expert on all things that go bump in the night.
今晚 鲍勃回来了
Well, tonight, Bob's back
他将讨论那些让你后背发凉的真实故事
to discuss more of your, spine-tingling true stories.
很高兴你再次加入我们 鲍勃
It's lovely to have you with us again, Bob.
我也很开心能来 布莱恩 谢谢邀请
It's nice to be back, Brian. Thanks for having me.
二号♥线路上有一个叫西蒙的人
Ok. We have got a Simon on line two.
我们要连线二号♥线路的西蒙
So we are going to go straight to Simon on line two.
-晚上好 西蒙 -你好
- Evening, Simon. - Hello.
你好 西蒙
Hello, Simon.
是这样 我坐在床上
So, um, I'm sitting there on the bed
我通过衣柜镜子看到一个人影
and I see something in the wardrobe mirror
我以为是我妻子回来了
I think my wife must have come home,
因为她会忘拿手♥机♥之类的
cos she'd forgotten her phone or something...
但那不是我妻子
But it's not my wife.
是我妈妈 今天刚好是她两周年忌日
It's my mum, two years to the day after she died.
好吧 西蒙 听起来你经历了
Well, Simon. It sounds like you've experienced,
我们称为"精神印象具现"的现象
what we call a mental imprint manifestation.
是指一些鬼魂
These are ghosts
不断重复某些行为
which seem to repeat the same action over and over again.
走过一个特定的房♥间 打开一扇特定的门
Walking across a particular room, opening a particular door.
他们看起来
They also seem to...
-呃 -"呃"什么
- Oh. - "Oh," what?
-你应该把它毁掉 -毁掉
- You were supposed to destroy it. - Destroy it?
-这些是指令 -鲍勃
- Those were the instructions. - Bob...
这是什么
What is it?
你听过吗
Have you given it a listen?
听了
Yeah.
是空白的 没有任何东西
It's blank. There's nothing on it.
你得多听几遍 听背景音之外的声音
You need to listen a few times. Listen THROUGH the noise.
-你确实听见了 -我听见了静电音
- You did hear it. - I heard static.
我听着就像隔壁的电视 收音机什么的
I heard like a TV in another room, like a radio or something.
我做这些录音做了15年了
I've been making these recordings for 15 years,
我很清楚我做了什么
I know what I'm doing.
这是超自然电子异象
It's called EVP.
超自然电子异象
透过现代电子设备的静电干扰和噪声
鬼魂能藉由声音及影像向我们传递讯息
你在一个空房♥间里录音
You set a tape in an empty room.
确保不受周围无线电波的干扰
You make sure it's isolated from stray radio broadcasts.
你提出问题 然后走开
You ask it a question, you walk away,
当你回来的时候 就收到了回音
you come back, you get voices.
-谁的回音 -还能是谁 死者的
- Whose voices? - Who else? The dead.
死者 天啊 这不是
The dead? Jesus Christ, this isn't...
一般会收到三四个声音 有时候十来个
Usually, you get three or four voices. Sometimes a dozen.
一般他们说的都没什么新意
Usually, what they say is banal.
他们听起来有点困惑 有点断断续续的
They sound confused, disconnected.