不知道
I don't know.
-你还没睡 -你懂的
- You're still up? - Oh, you know how it is.
我吓到了自己 疑神疑鬼
I freaked myself out and got paranoid.
我想着这能有帮助
I thought this might help.
什么
What?
你在那不出声
Well, you're lurking there
好像《亚当斯一家》里那家伙
like that bloke from the Addams Family.
抱歉 我只是...
Sorry, it's just. Um, I'm just...
还没缓过劲来
..still a bit wound up.
怎么了
So what happened?
什么
What way?
你的"怪异"之夜
Your "weird" night.
不 没什么
No, it was... It was nothing.
拜托
Come on!
他想要怎样
So what did he want?
-借钱 -向我们借
- To borrow money. - From us?
-什么钱 -我...
- What money? - That's...
-我也是这么说的 -你都不怎么认识他
- That's what I said. - You hardly know him!
我想他应该找过别人了
I don't think I was the first person he went to.
他想借多少钱
How much did he want?
-一万 -英镑吗
- 10,000. - Pounds?!
-干什么 -工资贷
- What for?! - Payday loan.
-不是吧 -对 你知道这种事会...
- No?! - Yeah. Well, you know how these things can just...
逐渐失去控制
..just spiral out of control.
你该让他去国民资讯处接受帮助
You should send him to Citizens' Advice.
对 不 我...
Yeah, no, I... No, I-I...
我提议了 但他没... 没听进去
..suggested that, but he didn't really-he didn't really bite.
-他会成为问题吗 他会一直来找你吗 -不
- Is he gonna be a problem? Is he gonna keep coming back? - No.
不 今晚就结束了
No, tonight is the end of it.
希望如此
I hope so.
天啊
Blimey.
一万 他想什么呢
Ten grand! What was he thinking?
老实说 因为这事我才待这么晚 因为
To be honest, that's why I stayed so late, because...
我有点担心他会... 你懂的
..I was a bit worried he might, y'know...
-做点什么 -这么严重吗
- ..do-do something. - It's that bad?
我不知道 他看上去挺绝望的
I don't know. He seemed pretty desperate.
所以我才不能发短♥信♥什么的
But that's why I couldn't text or whatever.
我只是... 我也傻了
I-I-I-I was just... I was-I was like...
那你打算怎么做
So what are you gonna do?
现在 我准备先去睡觉
Well, right now, I'm off to bed.
好
Ok.
我一会过去
I'll be up in a minute.
有人看见她了 我没听说 谁看见的
'She was seen? I hadn't heard that. By whom?'
有人看见她了 我没听说
'She was seen? I hadn't heard that.'
有人看见她了
'She was seen?'
有人看见她了
'She was seen?'
新年快乐
'Happy new year!'
-新年快乐 -新年快乐
- 'Happy new year!' - 'Happy new year!'
鲍勃 这位是伊莉斯 伊莉斯 这是鲍勃
'Bob, this is Elise. Elise, Bob.'
-你好 鲍勃 -你好 伊莉斯 新年快乐
- 'Hey, Bob!' - 'Hello, Elise, happy new year!'
那我们要不先停下来吸点东西
'How about we stop off on the way for a nice little top-up?'
其实我还需要多点时间 你们懂的
Actually, I might be a while, so, y'know, whatever.
他走了吗
Is he gone?
嗯
Yeah.
-新年快乐 -新年快乐
- Happy new year! - Happy new year.
你能先亲我吗
Can you kiss me first?
天啊
God.
-你没事吧 你还好吗 -嗯
- All right? Are you OK? - Yeah.
天啊
God.
好了 好了
All right, OK, all right.
怎么了 好了 冷静
What's the matter? All right, calm-calm down.
好了 怎么了 你在做什么
All right. What is it? What are you doing?
怎么了 你在做什么
What is it? What are you doing?
你怎么了
Hey, hey, hey, what's the matter...
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
什么 不不不
What? No, no, no!
你干了什么 你干了什么
What did you do? What did you do?!
你干了什么 你干了
What did you do?! What did you...
-看看她 -什么也没做
- Look at her! - I didn't.
-你干了什么 -什么也没做
- What did you do?! - I didn't.
她还有呼吸吗
Is she breathing?
她还有呼吸吗 她还有
Is she breathing? Is she-Is she-
她还有呼吸吗 她还有呼吸吗
Is she breathing? Is she breathing?
后退 去那边站着
Stand back! Stand over there!
我要打电♥话♥求助了
I'm calling for help.
无信♥号♥♥
手♥机♥没有信♥号♥♥
I can't get a signal.
不要停 再试试
Don't stop! Keep going.
不 不 我们再试试
No. No, we... we'll just keep trying..
再试试 再试试 不 拜托 再试试
Keep trying! Keep trying! No, come on, come on. Keep trying.
她死了 内森 她死了
She's dead, Nathan. She's dead.
内森 内森 内森 没用了
Listen, Nathan. Nathan. Nathan. It's not gonna work.
我们可以一直这样下去 但是没有用的
We could do this all night. It's not going to help.
没事的 没事的
It's ok. It's ok.
没事的 没事的
It's ok. It's ok.
肯定是因为毒品
Must have been the drugs...
她肯定是什么病发作了
She must have had a fit or something.
比如癫痫发作 我也不知道 她就
Like-Like an epileptic fit. I don't know. She just...
我 我什么也没做 她就那样死了
I-I-I didn't do anything. It just... It just happened.
她头骨都凹陷了 到处都是血
Her skull's caved in, there's blood everywhere.
但是我 我没
Yeah, but I-I-I didn't...
-你打她了吗 -没有
- Did you hit her? - No!
我没有
What? No!
看起来像是你干的 看起来像是你打了她
Because it looks like you did. It looks like you hit her.
没有 我对天发誓 用我的生命起誓
No, I swear to God, I swear on my life,
我没有打她 我没有打她
I didn't hurt her. I didn't hurt her.
行了 随便吧
OK, whatever.
-我们现在要冷静 -怎么冷静
- We need to be calm now. - How?!
因为我他妈的不想坐牢
Because I don't wanna go to fucking prison!
我也有麻烦了 那是我的毒品 我给她的
I'm in trouble too, those were my drugs. I gave her drugs...
-至于你 -我没有伤害她 我没有伤害她
- and you... - I didn't hurt her. I didn't hurt her.
我没有 我没有
I didn't, I didn't...
还有人知道她和你在一起吗
Did anyone know she was with you?
没有 我 我一个人走的
No, I le... I left by myself.
我们在路上碰到的
We-we met up on the road, and...
我来之前还有其他的车经过吗
Did any other cars pass by before I turned up?
还有别人看到你俩在一起吗
Did anyone see you together?
-我不知道 我没法思考 -好好想想
- I don't know, I can't think! - Well, think.
-没有 我觉得没有 -觉得还是确定
- No, no, I don't think so. - Think or know?
没有 我们
No. We...
我们在散步 你是我们看到的第一辆车
We were walking and you-you were the first car that we saw.
第一辆经过的车
The first that passed.
鲍勃 鲍勃 你想说什么
Bob. Bob, what are you saying?
我们得把她埋起来 内森
We have to bury her, Nathan...
不然我们也完蛋了
..or our lives are over, too.
别接
Don't.
就让它响着吧
Just let it ring.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do?
知道
Yeah.
我们再也不能见面了 你知道的吧
And we can never see each other again, you know that?
没人在找她 所以不会有人找到她
Nobody's looking for her, so nobody's gonna find her.
-我们不能就这么把她放在冰柜里 -为什么
- We can't just leave her in the freezer. - Why not?
太诡异了 太吓人了
It's grotesque, it's horrible.
比她之前待的地方还糟吗
Is it worse than where she was?
是我
Hi, it's me.
我们得见一面
We need to meet.
为什么
Why?
冰柜上有把锁
There was a lock on the freezer.
你放在那的
You put it there.
你修好了搭扣
You fixed the hasp.
买♥♥了挂锁