当然 怎么了
Absolutely. Why?
没事 你只是 看起来有点
Nothing. You just... seem a bit...
对不起 我
Sorry. I...
我只是在想
I just, er, was wondering if...
我们今晚是不是坐下来好好地聊一聊
we could sit down tonight? Have a chat about something?
当然可以
Course. Yeah.
-怎么了 -等到晚上再说吧
- What? - It can wait till this evening.
我做错什么了吗
Have I done something?
我只是
I just...
我来月经了
I got my period.
不用 没事的
Don't. It's OK.
真的 我没事
Honestly, I'm... I'm OK.
我们今晚再谈好吗
Can we just talk about it tonight?
我最迟七点到家
I... should be back seven, at the latest.
我们可以点个咖喱外卖♥♥
We could get a curry.
咖喱听起来不错
Curry sounds good.
好的
Ok.
七点到家
Back by seven.
完全认为谈判条件可以再压低一些
..definitely thinks the terms negotiation can be rolled back.
抱歉打扰一下
Sorry to interrupt.
接待处有人要见你
There's someone in reception here to see you.
他说有急事
He says it's urgent.
你为什么不接我电♥话♥
Why won't you take any of my calls?
鲍勃
Bob.
你以为我会就这么消失了吗
Did you think I was just gonna go away?
现在的紧急情况会消失吗
That this situation would go away?
-当然不是 我只是 -因为它不会
- No, of course not. It's just... - Cos it won't!
小点声 拜托了 我在上班
Keep it down, for God's sake. I'm at work!
好吧 那我就坐在这等你
Oh, right, well... I'll just sit here and wait.
等到你准备好了见我为止
Till you're ready to see me.
如果今天不行 那我明天再来
If you can't do it today, I'll come back tomorrow.
还有后天 大后天
And the day after that, and the day after that.
除非你想报♥警♥把我赶出去
Unless you wanna call the police, have me thrown out.
等我五分钟
Just five minutes.
听着
Listen...
我们承受了很大的压力 相当大的压力
We've been through a lot of stress. And I mean...a lot of stress.
压力会让人做出奇怪的事情
And stress can make you do funny things. So...
你需要离开几天
what you need is, you need to get away for a few days.
我不明白你是怎么做到的
I don't understand how you can do it.
做什么
Do what?
拒绝承认证据的存在
Just refuse to acknowledge the evidence.
证据
Evidence?
什么 一个你自以为能在
What, a voice you think you can...
一个你自以为能在空录音带上
A voice you think you can hear,
听到的声音吗 天呐
on a blank recording. Jesus Christ.
鲍勃
Bob...
你知道这听起来有多荒唐吗
Do you even know how mad that sounds, really?
我们得移♥动♥她
We've got to move her.
不 不行 我们就把她留在原地
No, we don't. What we've got to do is leave her be.
留在现在的地方
Leave her where she is.
-不行 -为什么
- We can't. - Why not?
就算他们找到了她 这可能性就不大
Look, even if they did find her, and it's a big if,
事情已经这么久了 好多年了
it's been so long. It's been years...
她在缠着我 内森
She's haunting me, Nathan.
两天前我醒来 发现她站在那
I woke up two days ago, and she was standing there,
站在我的床尾
at the foot of my bed.
她的嘴还在动
Her mouth was moving.
-天呐 你怎么不告诉我 -告诉你什么
- Oh, God, why didn't you tell me? - Tell you what?
你也看见她了
That you've seen her, too.
因为我没有
Because I haven't.
我没有看见她 因为没什么可看的
I haven't seen her, because there's nothing to see.
她死了 鲍勃 她不存在
She's gone, Bob. She doesn't exist!
听着
Look.
我理解 真的
I understand. I really do.
很难面对这种事
It's difficult to face.
假装什么也没发生更容易
It's easier to just pretend it's not happening.
但确实发生了
But it's happening!
而且她不肯走 她不肯放过我们
And she won't go away. She won't leave us alone.
-除非我们好好解决 -她不在那
- Not until we put it right. - She's not there.
你知道这不是真的
You know that's not true!
-你去解决 你自己去 -我不行
- You put it right. YOU do it! - I can't.
-为什么 -你说为什么
- Why not? - Why do you think?
我哪知道 为什么
I don't know! Why?!
因为我害怕
Because I'm scared!
很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry.
-我知道你一直在弥补过错 -你闭嘴吧
- I can see you've been trying to make amends for it. - Oh, shut up!
我想我也是 用不同的方法
I suppose I have been, too, in a different way.
但没用 也不会有用的
But it hasn't worked. It's not going to work.
我受不了了 内森 我不行了 我会疯掉的
And I can't stand it, Nathan. I can't bear it, I'll go mad.
所以你得去移♥动♥尸体 现在 今天
So you need to help me do this now, today,
否则我别无选择
or I've got no choice.
-你要干什么 -告诉霍莉
- What? - To talk to Holly.
你离霍莉远点
Oh, you stay away from Holly.
你离我家人远点 一个字都别说
You stay away from my family. And you don't say a word.
一个字都别说
Not a word.
他们知道了会生不如死 鲍勃
It would kill 'em if they knew, Bob.
会让他们生不如死
It would kill 'em.
那就帮帮我 霍莉也不需要知道
Then help me. And Holly doesn't have to know.
没人需要知道 除了你我
No-one has to know, except you and me.
还有她
And her.
不行
No.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 鲍勃
Fuck you, Bob.
带着你的威胁自己玩蛋去吧
Take your threats and go fuck yourself.
你别来烦我 也别来找我家人
You leave me alone, you leave my family alone,
你得去看看精神科 你需要帮助
and you go and get psychiatric help. You need it.
抱歉我回来迟了
Hello! Sorry I'm late.
你在家吗
Are you home?
宝贝 是我 我到家了
Babe, it's me. I'm home.
你在家吗 你说最晚七点
Er, are you there? You said seven, at the latest.
现在快七点半了 就...
OK, it's nearly 25 past. Just...
你听到留言后打给我
..give me a call when you get this.
你在这吗
Are you here?
如果你在 做点什么
If you're here, do something.
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
她还有呼吸吗 她还有呼吸吗
Is she breathing? IS SHE BREATHING?
后退 去那边站着
Stand back! Stand over there!
你干了什么
What did you do?
你干了什么 你干了什么
What did you do?! What did you do?!