You bought a padlock.
意味着你深思熟虑过了 你想了个计划
Which means you've thought this through, you've got a plan.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你得告诉我你的计划是什么
I need you to tell me what it is.
为什么
Why?
因为我不信任你 鲍勃
Because I don't trust you, Bob.
我要确保我的妻子不会受到伤害
And I need to be sure my wife doesn't get hurt.
你什么时候能到这儿来
When can you get here?
我不去你家
I'm not going to your place.
再也不去了 我不会踏进你的家门一步
Never again. I'm not stepping foot in there.
那就在酒吧见
Meet me at the pub, then.
我家路口的酒吧 六点钟
The one at the top of my road, six o'clock.
谢了
Cheers.
她在哪 你对她做了什么 你这个撒谎的混♥蛋♥
Where is she? What have you done with her, you lying bastard?
怎么了
What?
我在路上 被工作耽搁了
Look, I'm on my way, but I got held up at work.
我要迟到十五到二十分钟
I'm running 15, 20 minutes late, so...
你先点杯喝的 我肯定到
'just get a drink and I'll be there.'
有人看见她了 我没听说
'She was seen? I hadn't heard that.'
姓名 鲍勃·莫罗
现住址 不详
上次登记地址 牛顿海文拜伦♥公♥园大道25号♥
搜索 鲍勃·莫罗
鲍勃怎么样 超自然专家在特别法庭败诉
上周离开特别法庭
鲍勃·莫罗 牛顿海文
鲍勃·莫罗 牛顿海文托而曼路72A地下室
你的目的地 托尔曼路72A号♥ NH87RB
Your destination, 72A Tolman Road, NH8 7RB.
预计到达时间 十四分钟
Estimated time of arrival, 14 minutes.
我靠
Fucking...
现在是凌晨2点52分 我从仓库回来了
It's 2:52 am, and I'm back from the lock-up,
重新开始
beginning again.
如果你在这里 现身吧
If you are here, show me.
我下一步该做什么
What do I do next?
伊莉斯
Elise!
你在干什么 拜托
What are you doing? Come on!
不要啊
No.
你在哪
Where are you?
耽搁了 抱歉
Delayed, sorry.
-为什么耽搁了 -车出了点问题 听着
- Delayed how? - Just car problems. Listen,
我很快就到
Uh, be there soon, just, uh...
我会尽快 你先别走 好吗
Soon as I can. Just stay where you are, ok?
你知道我住在哪 我五分钟后到
You know where I live, I'll be there in five.
鲍勃
Bob?
快走开 拜托 快点走开 拜托
Go away, please. Please. Come on, go away. Please.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干吗
What the fuck are you doing?
内森 什么事
Nathan? What's up?
我们能在哪见个面吗
Hi, can you meet me somewhere?
-什么 现在吗 -越快越好
- What, now? - As soon as you can.
抱歉 我正在工作
Sorry. I've got a work thing on.
是关于霍莉的
It's about Holly.
她怎么了 一切都还好吧
What happened to her? Is everything ok?
不 并不好
No, not really.
其实 和霍莉无关
Actually, it's not about Holly.
是关于伊莉斯的
It's about Elise.
内森
Nathan...
你到底在说什么
what are you saying?
我撒谎了
That I lied...
对警♥察♥
to the police.
关于那天晚上发生的事
About what happened that night.
我撒谎了
I told a lie.
-我撒谎了 -十分钟后到我办公室
- I told a lie. - Be at my office in ten minutes.
你在干什么 为什么停下来了
What are you doing? Why have you stopped?
莫罗先生
Mr Morrow?
-什么事 -哈德利警长 我们见过
- Yeah? - DCI Hadley. We met...
很久以前
a long time ago.
-是吗 什么时候 -我审问过你
- Really? When was that? - I actually interviewed you,
-在伊莉斯·福克斯调查期间 -对
- during the Elise Fox investigation. - Oh, right.
-你变化不小啊 -我想知道你有空吗
- You've changed a bit. - I wonder, do you have a moment?
干什么 抱歉 我没明白 出什么事了吗
To what? Sorry. I'm confused. Is something wrong?
没事 我只是想聊聊 弄清楚一些事
Not at all. I'd just like a chat, clear a few things up.
用不了五分钟 如果你愿意我们可以就谈
Won't take more than five minutes. We can do it now if you like?
我真的不行 对不起 我有客人
I honestly can't, sorry. I've got company.
好吧
Ok.
我的联♥系♥方式在这里 打电♥话♥给我约时间
My details are on here. Give me a call to arrange a better time.
好的 我会的 很愿意和你聊天
Right, yeah. I'll-I'll do that. Happy to chat.
这是你的车吗
Is this your car?
是啊 怎么了
It is, why?
我们上次见面时你开着辆漂亮的复古雪铁龙
Last time we met you had this beautiful old Citroen.
左舵车 很漂亮 它去哪了
Left hand drive, lovely thing. Whatever happened to it?
-我把它卖♥♥了 -真的吗 好可惜
- I sold it. - Really? What a shame.
是啊
Yeah, well.
我想知道 你卖♥♥给谁了
Out of interest, who did you sell it to?
-什么 -那辆车
- Sorry? - The car.
是啊
Oh, right.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
我这么问是因为没有销♥售♥记录
I only ask because there's no record of sale.
那个机动车登记证下的车目前在英国没有保险
No car with that registration currently insured in the UK.
不过这不关我的事 对吧
Still, none of my business, eh?
晚安
Good night.
我期待你打给我
I'll look forward to your call.
这样吧 不让我打给你吧
You know, actually, why don't I just call you?
这样更简单 对吧
It'll be simpler that way, right?
-随便 我都行 -好极了
- Whichever, I don't mind. - Excellent.
回头聊
Speak to you soon.
天呐
Jesus!
拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on! Come on, come on, come on, come on.
你好啊 哥们
Hello, mate.
喝点什么吗 威士忌
Drink? Whisky?
水
Water?
-有冰吗 -没有冰
- Ice? - There's no ice.
那就水吧
Water, then.
我猜你去仓库了
I suppose you went to the lock-up.
对
Yeah.
我猜就是
Thought you might.
我很担心
I was worried.
-担心什么 -现在发生的事
- About what? - About the way things were happening.
问题是你不接受现在发生的事
The problem is you won't accept what's happening.
你知道她就在这 和我们在一起 看着我们吧
You do realise she's here with us now, watching?
-不 没有人 -骗子
- No, there's nobody. - Liar.
内森 你想让这一切停止吗
Nathan, do you actually want this to stop?
-想 -因为我知道该怎么做了
- Yeah. - Because I know how to do it.
之前我不知道 但现在我知道了
I didn't, but I do now.
好吧 怎么做
OK, how?
闹鬼的最普遍的形式之一
One of the most common forms of haunting...
拜托 鲍勃 现在别讲故事了
Please, Bob, not now.
不 你听着 这很重要
No, listen, listen, it's important.
闹鬼的最普遍的形式之一是路边鬼魂
One of the most common forms of haunting is the roadside ghost.
通常是一个做♥爱♥后死亡的
Usually, it's the apparition of
年轻女性的鬼魂
a young woman who's died after sex.
她会被埋在一个不圣洁的地方
She's been buried in unhallowed ground,
通常是路和河水之间
usually between a road and a river.
她通常会以迷途女人的姿态显现 向路人求助
She tends to manifest as a lost young woman seeking help, so...
在发生了那件事之后
..after... what happened...
我经常浏览报纸
..I used to scan the papers
看是否有类似鬼魂的目击报道
to see if there'd been any reported sightings,
任何可能是伊莉斯·福克斯的鬼魂
anything that might be the spectre of Elise Fox.
我会在晚上开车去那条小路
I'd drive down the lane at night,
有时一周两三次
sometimes two or three times a week,
最开始的时候更频繁些 但是
more in the early days, but...
她从不在那里
she was never there.
根据所有的文学作品 传统和都市传说
According to all the literature, the tradition, all the folklore,
她应该在树林里才对
she should've been in the woods!
-但她不在 -鲍勃 你在干什么 你
- But she wasn't. - Bob, what are you doing? It's...
我以为我做错了什么 犯错了