2.2%的平均增速是五年来最高的
'...the average 2.2% increase is the largest in five years.
运营者反驳说募集资金的97%
'With operators arguing that 97% of its proceeds
将被投资到服务中去
'will be invested into the service.
但是 下周举♥行♥的一次游♥行♥将呼吁铁路
'However, a rally next week will call for railways
重新回到公有体制之中
'to be brought back into public ownership.
对大多数人来说 跨年夜是
'Now for most of us, News Year's Eve is an occasion
除旧迎新的时候
'to wring out the old and bring in the new,
而对另外的人们来说则是回首哀痛的时候
'for others it is a time to reflect on heartache.
1月1日是本地少年伊莉斯·福克斯从萨顿谷地
'January 1st marks three years since local teenager Elise Fox
她家附近的一个派对上失踪三周年的日子
'disappeared from a party near her family home in Sutton Hollow,
警方曾展开了大规模的搜寻
'sparking a massive police search.
为了纪念这一天 她的家人在今天
'To mark the anniversary, her family, today,
向公众发出请求
'made an appeal to the public.'
三个新年来了又去
'Three New Years have come and gone
而伊莉斯仍然没有回家
and Elise still hasn't come home.
我们仍然盼着她回来...
'We still expect her to...
无时无刻
'..every single day.
我们盼着门开了...
'We expect the front door to open...
如果...
'If...
如果有人 任何人...
'If somebody out there, anybody...
知道伊莉斯发生了什么
'..knows what happened to Elise,
如果有人知道伊莉斯可能在哪 我们求你
'if anyone has any idea where Elise might be, we beg you to,
请一定一定
'please, please,
联♥系♥提供的号♥码
get in contact on the number provided.
肯定有人能帮助我们
'There must be somebody who can help.
肯定有谁知道
'There must be somebody.'
妹 妹
第一集
七年后
你好 哥们
Hello, mate.
鲍勃
Bob.
你来 你来干什么 你不能来这
What are you...? What are you doing here? You can't come here.
-我们说好了 我们说过的 -我知道
- We agreed. We said. - I know.
那你来干什么
So what you doing here, then?
他们在刨树林呢
They're digging up the woods.
不 不可能
No, they can't.
但他们正干着呢
But they are.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
你不能进来
You're not coming in. OK?
我们约个地方见吧 明天
I'll meet you somewhere. Tomorrow.
给我打个电♥话♥ 打我公♥司♥电♥话♥ 好吗
Just give me a call, phone me at work. All right?
我两分钟就好
I'll be two minutes.
鲍勃 这是我家
Bob, this is my house.
我老婆就快回来了
My wife will be home soon.
是个住♥宅♥开♥发♥项目 纽贝克格林
It's a housing development. Newbeck Green.
他们周一破土动工
They're breaking soil on Monday.
详情在这里
Details are in here.
看完了撕掉 烧毁
Rip it up when you're done. Burn it.
好 谢谢
OK, thanks.
内森 你干了什么
Nathan, what have you done?
糟了 我老婆回来了 你得走了
Shit. Shit. My wife's home. You have to leave.
起来 起来 鲍勃 快起来
Get, get, get up, Bob. Get up. Get up!
快点 从楼梯上起来啊
Come on, off. Off the stairs now.
鲍勃 从楼梯上起来
Bob, get up off the stairs.
-你回来早了啊 -你好
- Hey. Hey, you're early. - Hi!
是啊 下雨了
Yeah. The, er, rain.
对... 对不起
Sor... Sorry.
霍莉 这位是鲍勃
Holly, this is Bob.
鲍勃 霍莉
Bob, Holly.
-你好 -你好
- Ok. Hi! - Hello.
-他是个老朋友 -是啊
- He's an old mate. - Right.
他就是很偶然地过来了 但...
Yeah, he just, just popped round on the off-chance. But, er...
你不是得走了吗 对吧
You've gotta be off, haven't you?
-幸会 -彼此彼此
- Well, it's nice to meet you. - And you.
-抱歉打扰 -没关系
- Sorry to intrude. - Oh, no worries.
-遇到了女人的烦心事 -我很遗憾
- Girl trouble. - Sorry to hear that.
-总之 我最好... -好的
- Well, anyway, I'd better... - Yeah. Yeah.
兄弟 我回头给你打电♥话♥
Mate, I'll give you a call.
我们该见一见
We should definitely meet up.
-那是谁 -就是鲍勃
- So who was that? - Er... er, Bob.
谁是鲍勃
And who's Bob?
他就是个老朋友 我的天 你浑身湿透了
He's just, just an old mate. Oh, my God, you're soaking.
-你要喝茶还是汤 -谁要喝汤 给我红酒
- You want a cup of tea or some soup? - Soup? Wine!
那女人是谁
So, who was the girl?
女人 什么女人
Girl? What girl?
他说他遇到了女人的烦心事
He said he had girl trouble.
他没明说 鬼知道
He didn't say, really. God knows.
我失陪一下 我要憋不住了
Will you excuse me a minute? I'm busting.
你在发烧 你可能生病了
OK, you're burning up. I think you might be sick.
-要我去药房♥吗 -不
- Shall I pop to the chemist? - No.
我没事 我觉得...
Honestly, I'm fine. I think...
我想我已经熬过最糟糕的阶段了
I think I'm already over the worst of it.
放松 别强撑
Take it easy. Don't push yourself.
我走了
I'll be off, then.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - I love you, too.
纽贝克格林
纽贝克格林住♥宅♥
反对派输掉了最终提议
争议住♥宅♥区施工即将开始
你查了吗
'Have you looked it up?'
-我正在看 -我们得带她离开
- I'm looking at it now. - 'We have to move her...
-赶紧 -不行
- 'soon.' - I can't.
-必须这么做 -是吗
- 'We have to.' - Yeah?
不行 我做不到
I can't. I can't do it.
在这事上我们别无选择
'This isn't the kind of situation where either of us has much choice.
它到了吗
'Did it come?'
-什么到了 -要是到了你会知道的
- Did what come? - 'You'd know if it had.
你听了后回我电♥话♥
'Call me back when you've given it a listen.'
鲍勃 你在说什么
Bob, what are you talking about?
鲍勃
Bob?
你想删除你的搜索记录吗
内森·雷德曼收
听完后毁掉
大声播放
听完后毁掉
大声播放
你知道这是谁
'You know who this is.
一开始 你会听到白噪声
'Now, at first, you're gonna hear white noise.
这很正常 你需要多听几次
'That's perfectly natural, you need to listen a few times.
大声播放 忽略静电干扰静静聆听
'Play it loud and listen THROUGH the static.
务必要知道
'It's important to know
这段录音是在空房♥间里录的
'this recording was made in an empty room.'
内森
'Nathan!'
内森
'Nathan!'
我没死
'I'm not dead.'
卡里芬 销♥售♥部
霍莉·福克斯
查尔斯·科利尔房♥地♥产♥公...
'Charles Collier Estate Age...'
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
查尔斯·科利尔房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥
'Charles Collier Estate Agents.'
你好 我找霍莉·福克斯
Hi. I'd like to speak to Holly Fox, please.
稍等
'One moment.'
-我是霍莉·福克斯 -你好
- Holly Fox. - 'Hi.'
我想找一个住的地方
I was looking for somewhere to live.
好的 你是找公♥寓♥还是房♥子
'OK. Would you be looking for a flat or a house?'
房♥子吧 小房♥子 小房♥子
A house, I think. A small house. A little house.
-要多个卧室吗 -是的
- Bedrooms? - 'Yes.'
大概几间
I mean, how many? Roughly?
三个 三个卧室
Three? Three bedrooms?
你最好可以... 抱歉 我还不知道你的名字
The best thing would be if... I'm sorry, I didn't get your name.
内森
Nathan.
你好 内森 你最好来店里当面聊聊
'Hi, Nathan. The best thing would be if you came in for a chat.
我能给你介绍下市面上的房♥子
'I could talk you through current listings.
看看有哪些符合你的预算
'See what we can find that fits your budget.'
-当然 -你什么时候方便
- Absolutely. - 'When's good for you?'
-明天 -我应该...
- Tomorrow? - 'I could do...'
-九点半有空 可以吗 -好 九点半
- ..9:30, if that suits? - OK. Great. 9:30.
好奇问一句 你是怎么知道我名字的