如果有人知道伊莉斯发生了什么
If somebody knows what happened to Elise,
《妹妹》前情提要
如果有人知道伊莉斯可能在哪
if anyone has any idea where Elise might be,
我们求你联♥系♥我们
we beg you to, please, get in contact.
肯定有人能帮助我们
There must be somebody who can help.
三年前 我失去了我的妹妹 伊莉斯
'Three years ago, I lost my little sister, Elise.'
-她还有呼吸吗 -后退 去那边站着
- Is she breathing? - Stand back! Stand over there!
你干了什么
What did you do?
-咱们得移♥动♥她 -我做不到
- We have to move it. - I can't.
内森 什么事
Nathan. What's up?
是关于伊莉斯的
'It's about Elise.
我撒谎了 关于那天晚上发生的事
'I lied to you about what happened that night.'
十分钟后到我办公室
Be at my office in ten minutes.
在发生了那件事之后
After what happened,
我以为我做错了什么 犯错了
I thought I'd done something wrong, made a mistake.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我怎么能放走这样的机会呢
How could I not grasp an opportunity like that?
机会 干什么用
Opportunity to what?
证明啊
'Prove it!'
-怎么证明 -制♥造♥鬼魂
- Prove it, how? - By making a ghost.
妹 妹
第四集
[本季终]
-怎么样 -酸痛
- How is it? - Sore.
我今天掉眼泪了
I burst into tears today.
在看纸巾的广♥告♥ 所以
Watching an advert for tissues. So...
看那边
Look away.
这些激素一定起作用了
So it must be doing something, all the hormones.
我不知道你在说什么 我不明白
I don't know what you're saying. I don't understand.
我之前很确定如果伊莉斯死在那里
I'm saying, I was pretty sure that if Elise died in that place,
在那种环境条件下 她就会...变成鬼
under those circumstances, the result would be, well, a haunting.
所以
So...
我就推波助澜了一把
..I nudged things along.
推波助澜 怎么推波助澜
You nudged things along. In what, in what way?
主要就是氰化物
It was mostly cyanide.
这么多年我一直带着它
I'd been carrying it around for years.
-以防 -以防什么
- In case... - In case, what?
-以防我需要它 -为什么会需要
- I ever needed it. - Ever needed it, why?
给我自己
For myself.
我带着它就觉得安心
It was sort of a comfort knowing it was always there.
你真的这么做了
Did you really do this to us?
她
She...
她死了 鲍勃
She died... Bob.
有人死了
A person died.
她还有呼吸吗 她还有呼吸吗
Is she breathing? Is she breathing?
退后 站到那边去
Stand back! Stand over there!
你干了什么
What did you do?
你干了什么
What did you do?
你干了什么
What did you do?
看看她 你干了什么
Look at her! What did you do?
你怪在我头上
You blamed me.
-明明是你干的 -死亡也并不真实
- And you did it. - Yeah, except death isn't real.
只是从一种状态到另一种状态
It's just a transition from one state to another.
鬼魂也只是这种转变的回声 一种回响
And a ghost is just an echo of that transition. A reverberation.
但这只是一个理论 我还没有机会验证它
That was the theory, anyway. Before I had a chance to test it.
为了测验 你杀了伊莉斯
To test it. You did this to Elise.
是 如果你在意的话 是我冲动了
Yeah. If it makes any difference, it was impulsive.
-我被大好机会冲昏了头脑 -老天哪
- I was off my head. I saw a chance and... - Christ.
你知道你对我们做了什么吗
Do you have any idea what you've done to us?
怎么了
What is it?
看看你在做什么
Watch what you're doing.
我当时没意识到 不过现在知道了
I don't think I did, not really. But I do now.
你怎么了
Hey, hey, hey. What's the matter?
有些东西扭曲了结果 我不知道是什么
Something skewed the outcome, I just didn't know what.
我很快发现她一直在我左右
I mean, it soon became evident that she was always with me.
天啊 她很愤怒 没有什么能驱赶她
Jesus, she was so angry. Nothing would make her go away.
正相反 事情越来越严重
The opposite. It just got worse and worse.
想必你也感受到了这种升级吧
You must have felt that, too, right, the escalation?
没有
No.
我无法解释原因
I couldn't account for it.
直到我去了你家 知道了你的所作所为
Until I pitched up at your place and found out what you'd done.
那不是真的
It's not real.
她希望我们弥补过错
She wants us to put it right.
这种事要如何弥补
How can you ever put it right?
你杀了人 你害死了她
You killed someone. She's dead because of you.
这种事你永远弥补不了
You can never put it right.
我们必须承认我们所做的事
We have to admit what we did.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no.
这永远不会发生 绝对不行
That is never going to happen. Ever.
已经在发生了 警♥察♥今晚来了
It's already happening. The police were here tonight.
他们已经知道了什么 很快就会回来
They already know something. Won't be long before they're back.
不不 霍莉不能知道 她不能知道
No, no. Holly will not find out, she can't find out.
她不能知道
She cannot find out.
你把她妹妹埋在了树林里
You buried her sister in the woods.
你利用了她的内疚
You took advantage of her guilt
把她引上了床
to worm your way into bed with her.
不是这样的 不
That's not true, no.
没有这回事 我爱她
That didn't happen! I love her!
-那不是真的 内森 -是真的 是真的
- It's not real, Nathan. - It is real. It's real.
-我们一起做的 -不 我们没有
- We did this together. - No, we... WE didn't.
是你做的
YOU did it.
我们必须把伊莉斯归还给她家人
We have to return Elise to her family.
让他们埋葬她 让他们好好跟她道别
Let them bury her. Let them say goodbye properly.
那会伤她的心 会毁了她
It will break her heart. It would destroy her.
我知道这很难 但你必须理解
I know it's hard, but you have to understand.
我是在给你机会 伊莉斯在给你机会
I'm giving you a chance here. Elise is giving you a chance.
一个机会
A chance...
如果你让我自己去 伊莉斯永远都不会原谅你
If you let me do this alone, Elise will never forgive you.
她不会离开的 她会永远在那
She'll never go away, she'll always be there.
你必须放下她们 两个都放下
You have to let them go, both of them.
我做不到 我做不到
I can't. I can't.
这已经不再关乎于坐牢了 内森
'This isn't about staying out of prison any more, Nathan.
不关乎惩罚
'This isn't about punishment.'
跟坐牢无关 我根本不在乎
'It's not about prison, I don't care about that.
而是关于保护霍莉和她的家人
'It's about protecting Holly and her family.
我不会这么对她们 这不公平 很残忍♥
'I won't do this to them. It's not fair. It's cruel.'
我知道这很难消化
I know it's a lot to take in and
我想要你做出正确的事
I want you to do the right thing,
真的 但我没法等了
I really do, but I can't wait.
你有一天时间
You've got a day.
不能超过一天
I can't stand it any longer than that.
再等一天我会疯掉的
One more day or I'll go mad.
你是怎么回事
So what's this all about?
我们说好十分钟的 你去哪了
We said ten minutes. Where have you been?
所以你撒谎了
So you lied.
怎么说
How?
罗伯特·莫罗
Robert Morrow.
我跟你说他来接我的那晚
I told you that the night he picked me up,
他正从派对往家里开
he was on his way home from the party.
他其实是在回♥派♥对的路上
He was actually on his way back to the party.
从哪里回♥派♥对
Back to the party from where?
他说他进城去买♥♥可♥卡♥因♥了
He said he'd stopped into town to score some cocaine
也确实如此 他身上有很多 所以...
and, fair play, he had plenty on him, so, yeah...
那你完全没有提起这事是因为
And you said nothing about this because...?
得了吧
Come on!
因为毒品 我不想陷入麻烦
Because of the drugs. I didn't want to get in trouble.
我当时觉得这不重要
And I didn't think it mattered at the time.
那罗伯特·莫罗呢
And Robert Morrow?
就是那个突然造访你家的
This is the same Bob who suddenly pitches up at your place
鲍勃吗
out of clear blue sky.
霍莉跟我说的
Holly told me.
她很担心你
She was worried about you.