《妹妹》前情提要
三年前我失去了我的妹妹
'Three years ago, I lost my little sister.
你好
Hello.
有一晚她出去参加派对
'She went out one night to a party,
你好
Hello.
她就再也没有回来了
and she never came home.'
这是你和莫罗先生 凌晨4点12分
This is you and Mr Morrow, 4:12am.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
她那时候还活着
She was alive.
我是内森 霍莉的朋友
Hi, I'm Nathan. I'm a friend of Holly's.
我只想让她幸福
Look, all I want to do is to make her happy.
而且她确实很幸福
And she is! She's happy.
她不知道
She doesn't know.
你必须告诉她
You have to tell her.
告诉她什么
Tell her what?
你当时在那 那个晚上
That you were there. That night.
只是 这个家伙
It's just, this bloke.
内森的朋友 鲍勃
Nathan's mate. Bob.
鲍勃是谁
Who's Bob?
我们得移♥动♥她
We have to move it.
不能再等了 明天必须动手
It can't wait any more. It has to be tomorrow.
有事吗
Can I help you?
好吧 好吧 好吧
All right! All right! All right!
当时就你们俩吗
And you were alone at that point?
就只有我和鲍勃
Just me and Bob.
轻点 哥们
Gentle, mate.
对她尊重点
Show her some respect.
我想就这样吧
I think that's it.
我们去洗洗把衣服换了
Let's get cleaned up and changed.
妹 妹
第三集
我只想补充一句
I just wanted to add one thing.
我们都知道今天有位嘉宾缺席了
We all know there's a guest missing today.
从我们很小的时候
Since we were tiny,
伊莉斯和我就讨论过我们的婚礼
Elise and I used to talk about our wedding day.
主要是我们会穿什么
What we'd wear, mostly.
但也会说我们会和谁结婚
But also who we'd marry.
实际上 她很坚决要嫁给乔治·迈克尔
Actually, she was pretty set on George Michael.
我告诉她可能性不大 但她听不进去
I told her it wasn't likely, but she wouldn't be told.
她就是这样 对吧
She never would, would she?
很多时候 她都不接受
A lot of the time, she refused to accept
她得嫁给男孩子
that she had to marry a boy at all.
她要的就是
All she really wanted was
婚纱 鞋还有...
the dress, the shoes and...
还有和爸爸一起走过红毯
And to walk down the aisle with Dad.
但她的灵魂在这
But she's here in spirit.
她不会错过我的婚礼
She wouldn't miss my wedding day.
我知道她认可我所要嫁的男孩
I can tell she approves of the boy I married.
而更重要的是 她喜欢我穿的鞋
And more importantly, she loves my shoes.
但现在 她会想要把她的细跟鞋甩掉
But, by now, she'd be wanting to kick off her kitten heels
开始跳舞
and start dancing.
因此我想请各位站起来...
So I'd like you please to stand...
和我一起举杯...
..and join me in a toast...
敬我美丽的妹妹
to my beautiful, beautiful sister.
-伊莉斯 -伊莉斯
- Elise! - Elise!
伊莉斯
Elise!
-我们在哪儿 -我的仓库
- Where are we? - My lock-up.
锁着的 把锁打开
It's locked. Unlock it.
现在呢
Now what?
在我们想明白怎么处理之前 先把她扔在这
We leave it here till we know what to do with it.
什么 不 这太疯狂了
What? No, that's mad.
那好 你有什么建议
Fine. What do you suggest?
-烧了她 -在哪烧 这吗
- Burn it. - Where? In here?
-不行 太... -那在哪
- No, it's too... - Then where?
我怎么知道 外面找个地
I don't know. Outside somewhere.
如果有人看见 问我们在干什么呢
And if someone sees us and asks us what we're doing?
那好吧
All right, then.
衣服 我们就把衣服烧了吧
The clothes. Let's just burn the clothes.
我们可以现在 在这烧
We can do that right now, in here.
快啊 有血 头发吗
Come on. Any blood, hair?
不敢相信我在做这事
I can't believe I'm doing this.
痕量DNA不是重点 她就在我车后面
Trace DNA's hardly the point, she's in the back of my car.
好吧
OK, then...
那我们用盐酸将其溶解
Let's dissolve it with hydrochloric acid.
好主意 你有盐酸吗
Good idea, have you got any on you?
没有
No.
你知道哪里能买♥♥到大量盐酸吗
Do you know where to get it in quantity?
你知道怎么安全使用吗
Do you know how to handle it safely?
听着 内森 没人在找她
Look, Nathan, nobody's looking for her,
所以不会有人找到她
so nobody's gonna find her.
不要因为我们疲惫不堪和害怕
Let's not do anything careless
就做出草率的事情
just because we're worn out and scared.
-我不能就这么把她放在冰柜里 -为什么
- I can't just leave her in the freezer. - Why not?
因为
Cos it's...
太诡异了 太吓人了
it's grotesque. It's horrible.
比她之前待的地方还糟吗
Is it worse than where she was?
霍莉来电
-亲爱的 谁赢了 -爸爸和杰姬
- Hi, babe, who won? - Dad and Jacki.
-当然是他们了 -你还和鲍勃在一起吗
- 'Ah, course they did.' - You still with Bob?
是的 你还醒着干嘛
Still with Bob. What are you doing up?
没什么 就是有点吓坏了
'Oh, nothing really. I just got a bit freaked out.'
吓坏了 怎么回事
"Freaked out?" How?
我以为家里有人
I thought there was someone in the house.
什么意思
What do you mean?
有人在到处走动
Someone moving around.
你报♥警♥了吗
Did you call the police?
然后说什么
'And say what?
-什么都没有 -听着 我很快就回家
- 'There's nothing.' - Look, listen, I'll be home soon.
别太担心 我只是自己吓自己
Don't worry too much. I just managed to spook myself.
你今晚过得怎么样
How was your evening?
就...
Well, it's, uh...
就 老实说 今晚很奇怪
It's been... To be honest, it's been a weird night.
一切可好
'Is everything all right?'
嗯 一切都好
Yeah, yeah, everything's fine.
-我到家后再跟你解释 -好
- I'll explain when I get home. - 'OK.'
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're all right?
是的 我会尽快赶回家
'Yeah. Home soon, soon as I can.'
听着 我得挂了 爱你
OK, listen, I better be off. Love you.
我也爱你
You too.
-你确定你没事吗 -是的
- 'You sure you're OK?' - Yeah.
-你呢 -我很好
- You? - Yeah, I'm good.
回头见
See you in a bit.
"今晚很奇怪"
"It was a weird night?"
-我能说什么 -我不知道
- What was I supposed to say? - I dunno.
"我和鲍勃喝了几杯 在Xbox上激战"
"Bob and I had a few drinks and fired up the Xbox?"
"我和鲍勃去了赌场" 任何事都行
"Bob and I went to a casino?" Anything.
当然 但她知道有事不对劲
Yeah, course, but she knew something was off.
-那就骗她 -我做不到
- So lie to her. - I can't.
-我们信任彼此 -可不嘛
- We trust each other. - Right.
不不 不不 你和我 我们不讨论这事
No. No, no, no. No, no, no. You and I, we don't discuss this.
当然 我懂的
No, of course, fine. I get it.
-不 你不懂 她永远不能知道 -好
- No, you don't. She can never know. - Fine.
天呐 我只想这一切快快结束
Christ. I just... I just want this to end.
我想要结束 我想要回我的生活
I want it to be over, I want my life back.
伊莉斯也会说类似的话
Elise would say something similar.
我没杀她 鲍勃 我没有
I didn't kill her, Bob! I didn't!
我没有
I didn't!
很快就会结束了
It'll be over soon.
我们都到这一步了 别做傻事
We've come this far, let's not do anything stupid.
回家跟你老婆谈谈
Go home and talk to your wife.
然后我们再考虑
And let's think about this.
你准备跟她说什么
What are you gonna tell her?