-嗯 -那他想要什么
- Ok. - So what did he want?
没什么
Nothing.
至少一开始是这样的
Well, not at first anyway.
他只想要喝酒 而我出于显而易见的原因
He just wanted a drink and I'm desperate to get rid of him,
急于摆脱他 于是我同意跟他见面
for obvious reasons, so I agree to meet him
他就开始谈论起那天晚上
and he starts talking about that night.
关于那个在派对上失踪的女孩
About the girl who disappeared at the party.
我有没有想过她可能遭遇了什么
Did I ever think about what might have happened to her?
我有没有梦到过她
Did I ever dream about her?
我一直想要换个话题
I keep trying to change the subject.
-那让我很不自在 -我能想象
- It's making me feel pretty weird... - Yeah, I can imagine.
但他总是绕回去 好像他被这事迷住了一样
..but he keeps circling back to it. It's like he's fixated.
我现在满脑子都是这个
And it's all I can think about now.
那个谎言
That lie.
他到底之前去了哪里
Like, where was he really coming back from?
这么多年 我都以为那不重要
You know, all these years I didn't think it mattered,
但现在 我说不好了
but now? I don't know.
我不知道
I just don't know.
但我担心霍莉
But I'm worried about Holly.
我担心他可能会...
I'm scared he might...
-什么 -我不知道
- What? - Oh, I don't know.
他有点不对劲
There's something wrong with him.
我发誓 他不对劲 他让我不舒服
I swear to God, he's not right. He gives me the creeps.
如果霍莉真出了什么事...
And if something were to happen to Holly...
听着 你知道你在这做什么吧
Listen, you do know what you're doing here, right?
你触发了一系列无法停止的事件
You're setting things in motion that can't be stopped.
斯托布里奇警局
有人说见过她
Someone said he'd seen her...
当天晚上
..that night...
在鲍勃跟我回家之后
..after Bob and I had got home.
我总觉得这让鲍勃洗清了嫌疑
I always thought that put Bob in the clear.
对 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
那到底是谁
So who was it?
-谁看到了她 -前男友
- Who saw her? - Her ex-boyfriend.
她叫醒他
She woke him up...
用手捶卧室的窗户 哭着
..banging on the bedroom window. Crying.
很痛苦 想进屋
Distressed, demanding to be let inside.
等他到了窗边时 她已经走了
By the time he got to the window, she'd wandered off.
你不觉得那奇怪吗
And you didn't find that strange?
当然觉得 一直觉得不对劲
Of course we did. It always felt off.
但人们去参加派对 回来时会喝醉
But people who go to parties, they come home drunk.
会吸毒
They've had drugs.
他们会搞不清事情是何时发生的
They get confused about what happened when.
甚至到底发生了什么
What happened at all.
所以他搞错了吗
So he, what, got it wrong?
我想不是
I don't think so, no.
我只是一直不相信他看到了他以为自己看到的
I was just never convinced he saw what he thought he did.
那你觉得他看到了什么
So what do you think he saw?
老实说 我不知道
To be honest, I don't know.
可能是别人
Probably someone else.
别的女孩 我不知道
Some other girl. I don't know...
有时 我晚上躺在床上还会思考这件事
Sometimes, I still lay in bed at night thinking about it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-这没什么意义 -我知道
- That doesn't mean anything. - I know.
所以我该怎么想
So what am I supposed to think?
你跟别人上♥床♥了吗
That you were in someone's bed?
你知道那不可能发生
You know that's not gonna happen.
那你去哪了
Then where were you?
这跟鲍勃有关系吗
Is this something to do with Bob?
就是思考
Just thinking.
思考什么
About what?
你要告诉我吗
Are you gonna tell me?
今天
Today?
现在
Now?
我做不到
I can't.
我是你妻子
I am your wife.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道
I know.
我带了威士忌
I've brought whisky.
加冰吗
Ice?
没有冰
There's no ice.
你今天过得怎么样
So, how was your day?
我想过亲自告诉她
I thought about telling her myself.
我试了 但我就看着她
I, I tried to, but I just looked at her...
没办法 我做不到
There's no way. I can't do it.
她有个朋友
So, erm, she's got this, er, friend.
杰姬 她是个警♥察♥
Jackie. She's a copper.
昨晚来这的那个人
The one who was here last night.
对
Yeah.
你是对的
And you're right.
如果她昨晚来这了 她一定知道什么
If she was here last night, she must know something.
感觉真♥相♥不管怎样也快暴露了
And it feels like it's about to come out anyway.
我们现在阻止不了了
It's not like we can stop it now.
不
No.
我想过自杀
I thought about killing myself.
可以理解
I understand that.
我从十九岁起就想自杀了
I've been thinking about it since I was 19.
但这对她来说又是另一件可怕的事
But that just seemed like another terrible thing to do to her.
-那么我们去找杰姬 -没错
- So we go to Jackie. - Yeah.
但不是今晚
But not tonight.
再给我一周的时间和她相处
Just give me one more week with her.
再过两天
Just, like, another two days.
过几天再说
Another day.
就和她再多待一天
Just one more day with her.
-不行 -为什么不行
- No. - Why not?
我需要结束这一切
I need it to end.
那再喝一杯吧
Just one more drink, then.
再喝一杯 我们就去
One more drink and then we go.
我明白了一些事
So I realised something.
什么事
Yeah, what's that?
我也应该死掉 对吗
I was supposed to die, too, right?
你可以先亲我吗
Can you kiss me first?
那晚我们本来都要服用你给的毒品
That night we were both supposed to take it.
没错
Yeah.
-准备好了吗 -还没有
- Ready? - Not yet.
拖得越久 事情就会变得越难
The longer we wait, the harder it'll be.
让我喝完我的酒
Just let me finish my drink.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
没事 让我缓一缓
Yeah, just give me a minute.
内森 你在做什么
Nathan, what are you doing?
我要杀了你
I'm killing you.
威士忌里有安♥眠♥药♥
There's sleeping tablets in the whisky.
你真的以为我会让你那样伤害她吗
Did you really think I'd let you hurt her like that?
你真的这么以为吗
Ever? Really?
她永远都不会知道的 鲍勃
She's never gonna know, Bob.
永远都不会
Never, ever.
因为我爱她
Because I love her.
你明白吗 你这混♥蛋♥
Do you understand that, you mad bastard?
我爱她
I love her.
我爱她
I love her.
没有人可以伤害她
And no-one is ever going to hurt her.
保险箱的钥匙在哪里
Where's the key to the safe?
我需要伊莉斯的裙子
I need Elise's dress.
上面全是我的DNA 不是吗
It's got my DNA all over it, hasn't it?
在哪里
Where is it?
保险箱的钥匙在哪里
Where's the key to the safe?
钥匙到底在哪
Where's the key?
999 您需要什么服务
999. What service do you require?
您好 这里是999 请问您需要什么服务
Hello. 999. What service do you require?
您好 您好
Hello. Hello.
这里是999 请问您需要什么服务