This is 999. What service do your require?
我需要一辆救护车
I need an ambulance.
伊莉斯·福克斯调查案件档案
鲍勃·莫罗
有人看到她了 我没听说
She was seen. I hadn't heard that.
谁看到她了
By who?
内森·雷德曼来电
-内森 -杰姬
- Nathan. - Jackie.
你在哪 出什么事了吗
Where are you? Is everything OK?
我和鲍勃在一起 罗伯特·莫罗
No, I'm with Bob. Erm, Robert Morrow.
我刚到了他的公♥寓♥ 他好像用药过量了
I've just come to his flat. I think he's taken an overdose.
-他还有呼吸吗 -好像没有
- Is he breathing? - I don't think so.
-我已经打了999 -我马上就到
- I've called 999. - I'll be right there. I'm on my way.
裙子在哪里 裙子在哪里
Where's the dress? Where's the dress?
裙子在哪里 你这混♥蛋♥
Where's the dress, you mad bastard?
裙子在哪里
Where's the dress?
没有冰
There's no ice.
没有冰
There's no ice.
不 不
No, no.
天啊
Just... Oh, God...
我们试过了 没有人应门
We've tried. No-one's answering.
请让开 先生
Step away please, sir.
请你退后 停下 停下 谢谢你
If you could just get back for me. Stop, stop. Thank you.
心率85 我摸不到脉搏
Stats are 85, I can barely get a pulse.
他有高血压 开始心肺复苏
He's hypertensive. Starting CPR.
好的先生 我已经记录下你的名字
Right, sir, I've made a note of your name,
地址和个人信息
your address and your details.
早上我就会录入系统
I can add that to the system in the morning
之后过几天我们就会联♥系♥你的
and in a couple of days, we'll get back to you.
-清楚了吗 -嗯
- Is that all clear? - Yeah.
晚安
Good night, then.
你回家和她好好聊聊
Listen, go home and talk to her.
我们明天会作一个完整声明
We'll take a full statement tomorrow.
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? - I'm sure.
去吧
Go.
当我到那的时候
Listen, when I got there, um...
我以为他只是喝醉了 在胡言乱语
I thought he was just drunk and rambling,
但是他却一直在说什么保险箱
but he kept going on about a safe.
那个房♥间里有个大保险箱
There's a big safe in that room.
我觉得你应该去看看里面有什么
I think you should look in there. I think you should look inside.
-我们帮你打开了 老大 -多谢
- We've opened it for you, guv. - Thanks.
喂 杰姬
Hi, Jackie.
可以 我现在有空 你最近如何
Yeah. Yeah, I can talk. How have you been?
杰姬打电♥话♥过来了
Jackie called.
他们找到了她
They found her.
你打电♥话♥给你♥爸♥妈了吗
Have you called your mum and dad?
我早上再打
I'll do it in the morning.
让他们好好多睡一晚
Give them one more night's sleep.
所以你那晚在现场
So you were there that night.
在那个派对上
At the party.
是的
Yeah.
-你就从未想过告诉我 -我怎么能
- And you never thought to tell me? - How could I?
-你怎么不能 -我有想过 我应该告诉你的
- How could you not? - I wanted to. I knew I should of.
但总是没有好的时机
But there never seemed to be a right time.
然后开口就已经太晚了
And then it was too late.
-你知道是他 -我的天
- You knew it was him? - My God...
我不知道
No, I had no idea.
但后来他来我们家后 我就开始怀疑
And then he pitched up here and I started to wonder. Yeah...
我就开始觉得他也许真的
Then I started to think he might have...
你知道吗
You know.
我开始认为凶手也许就是他
I started to think it might've been be him.
但是那晚 你和他在一起
But you were with him. That night.
对 可那是
Yeah. But that was...
那是之后的事了 肯定已经是
..that was after. It must've been...
之后的事了
..after.
我那时候不知道
I didn't know.
真的
Not in a million years.
你应该告诉我的
You should have told me.
你应该告诉我的
You should have told me.
我要搬回去住了
I'm moving home.
我得去照顾爸妈
I need to look after Mum and Dad.
你离我远点
You need to stay away.
我的同事们会问你一些问题
My colleagues will need to ask you some questions.
等你准备好了就行
As soon as you're feeling up to it.
不急
No rush.
-什么问题 -不必紧张
- What kind of questions? - There's nothing to be nervous about.
你只需要仔细回想一些
You just have to think carefully about a few things
昨晚发生的事
that happened last night.
什么样的事
Things like... what?
比如那个报♥警♥电♥话♥
Well, there's the 999 call.
怎么了
What about it?
是从莫罗先生的手♥机♥打来的
It was made from Mr Morrow's phone.
好
Right.
好 我明白你的意思了
Right, OK, yeah, I get you.
那只是
No, that was just, um...
他那时候在胡言乱语 之后又有些崩溃
He was rambling and rambling and then he just sort of collapsed.
我吓坏了 当时他的手♥机♥在桌上
And I basically just freaked out. His phone was on the table.
我就拿了过来
I just basically grabbed it.
我没怎么思考
I wasn't thinking and...
手♥机♥就在我面前
It was just there, in front of me.
很好
There you are.
总是有合理的解释
There's always an explanation.
你睡得如何
So, how are you sleeping?
什么
I'm sorry?
霍莉告诉我你最近失眠
Holly tells me you've been having trouble sleeping.
嗯 对 我...
Well, yeah, I've...
-我最近很焦虑 -去看医生了吗
- Yeah, I've been pretty stressed. - Have you seen a doctor?
没有 最近没去了
No, not for a while.
但你去的时候 医生会给你开药吧
But when you did, did he give you something to help?
对 是的
He did, yeah.
不会是羟基安定吧
It wasn't Temazepam, was it?
怎么了
Why?
因为莫罗服用的药也是羟基安定
It's just that Temazepam is also what Morrow used.
大剂量
A massive dose.
威士忌会加强药物效果
The whisky amplified its effects.
那是个很危险的组合
It's, er, quite a dangerous combination.
这样
Oh, right.
那你医生给你开的药还在吗
So, do you still have the pills left that your GP prescribed?
其实没了
Er, actually, no.
那药去哪了
What happened to them?
我冲走了 我不喜欢吃
I flushed them. I didn't like taking them.
我也是 感觉糟透了
Oh, I'm the same. Horrible things.
说到底 你要是睡不着
End of the day, if you can't sleep,
最好就熬过去
it's better just to get through it.
没错
Exactly.
问题是 你或许得
Thing is, you might want to...
非法买♥♥些羟基安定
..unofficially source some Temazepam.
以防万一有人问你些不好答的问题
Just in case someone asks any awkward questions
比如为什么你没有之前医生给开的药了
about why you don't have as many pills left as you should.
-他们会问吗 -或许不会
- Will they ask that? - Probably not.
我们发现 莫罗先生有药物滥用的历史
As it happens, Mr Morrow had quite the history of drug abuse
还尝试过自杀 在他年轻的时候
and suicide attempts, going back to when he was young.
他母亲去世后 他的精神状态不太好
He had some trouble when his mum passed.
但他没死 内森
But he's not dead, Nathan.
-那很好 这是个好消息 对吧 -当然
- Well... that's good. That's good news, right? - Absolutely.
那他怎么样了
So how is he?
昏迷中
In a coma.
什么样的昏迷
What kind of coma?
你知道有些昏迷 人可以从中醒来对吧
You know the kind of coma you wake up from?
知道
Yeah.
他不是那种昏迷
That's not the kind of coma he's in.
给霍莉几天
Give Holly a few days.