Yeah.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
她前男友告诉我们她可能在吸毒
Her ex told us she may have taken drugs,
那有没有可能 那天晚上
so is there any possibility, during the course of the evening,
你贩卖♥♥了非法药物
that you sold illegal drugs,
或者给了一个可能是伊莉斯·福克斯的女人呢
or... gave illegal drugs to a woman who might have been Elise Fox?
当然没有
Absolutely not.
为什么 为什么你会这样想呢
No, why, why would you even... Why would you even think that?
我需要打个电♥话♥吗 我需要律师吗
Do I need to call someone? Do I need a lawyer or something?
你当然可以给律师打电♥话♥
You're absolutely free to call counsel, of course.
但是你其实没惹什么麻烦
But you're not really in trouble here.
我们查了一下你的行踪
We traced your movements.
不好意思 你们干什么了
You what? I'm sorry?
这是你和莫罗先生
This is you and Mr Morrow,
凌晨4点12分在回家的路上
on your way home at 4:12am.
伊莉斯·福克斯最后一次被确认还活着
Elise Fox was last reported alive
大约是凌晨四点半
around 4:30am.
那是在这监控18分钟后 三十英里外
That's 18 minutes later... and 30 miles away.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
有人听到伊莉斯·福克斯在敲她前任的窗
Elise Fox was heard banging on her ex-boyfriend's bedroom window.
哭着请他放她进去
Crying, demanding to be let inside.
她非常痛苦 非常困惑
Apparently, very distressed... and confused.
抱歉 我不明白
Sorry, I don't understand.
你是什么意思 你在说什么
W-What do you mean? What are you saying?
她那时候还活着 内森
That she was alive, Nathan.
你到家很久之后 她还活着
Long after you got home, she was alive.
所以你不是她失踪案的嫌疑人
So you're not a suspect in her disappearance.
我很遗憾
I'm really sorry.
我也不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
没事 大家都不知道该说什么
Don't worry, no one ever does.
谢谢你请的酒
Thanks for the drink.
-我会打给你的 -还是不要了
- I'll give you a call. - Look, erm, best not.
福克斯先生
Mr Fox?
是我
Yes?
我是内森 霍莉的朋友
I'm Nathan. I'm a friend of Holly's.
恐怕她不在家
..I'm afraid she's not at home.
好吧
OK. OK, right.
-从很远的地方来的吗 -也不算特别远
- Come a long way? - Ah, no, not really. Not too far.
只是 只是从镇上过来的
Just... Just from town, so...
她应该快回来了 她只是出去办事了
Well, she... she shouldn't be long. She's just running an errand.
不如你进来等吧
Why don't you come inside and wait?
真的吗 我不想打扰到你
Well, are you sure? I don't want to impose.
不不不 没关系
No. No, no, no, it's no trouble.
很高兴有人来作陪
Be glad of the company.
亲爱的
Darling?
亲爱的 这是内森
Darling, this is Nathan.
内森 这是霍莉的妈妈 琼
Nathan, this is Holly's mum, June.
太美了
Aren't those lovely?
我去把它们插到水里吧
Shall I put them in water?
谢谢你
Please, thank you.
她很快就回来了 她去照看赫蒂了
She shouldn't be long. She's, um, just getting Hetty seen to.
赫蒂
Hetty?
我们女儿养的猫
Our daughter's cat.
原来如此
Right.
请坐
Sit, please.
你和霍莉是怎么认识的
So... how do you and Holly know one another?
内森想买♥♥♥房♥♥子 亲爱的 他们就认识了
Nathan was looking to buy a house, darling. They met that way.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
我们几周前一起去喝酒了
We actually we went for a drink a few weeks back.
算是吧
Well... sort of.
说实话 进展不太顺利
It didn't... didn't go too well, if I'm honest.
很抱歉 事情是这样的
I'm sorry. The thing is, she's...
她最近过得不太好
been having a difficult time of it lately.
我知道 一部分
Well, I-I know... some of it. It's just that she...
她和我说了 提起过
She told me, she mentioned it.
车道上的车是谁的
Who's car is that in the drive?
-亲爱的 喝茶吗 -正口渴呢
- Tea, darling? - Gasping.
去吧
Go on.
亲爱的 你带内森去花♥园♥好吗
Darling, why don't you show Nathan the garden?
你以为你这是在做什么
What did you think you were doing?
我能做什么 他们邀请我进来了
What could I do? They asked me in.
你为什么要来这里
But why are you even here?
我真的很抱歉
Look, I'm really sorry. It's...
只是 你不肯接我电♥话♥
It's just, you wouldn't take my calls.
所以你就跑到我家里来
So you come to my house?!
我没抱任何期望
Not with any expectations.
那就没事了吗
And that's OK, is it?
我没想惹恼你
I didn't mean to upset you.
听着 你能明白吧
Look... you can see, right?
为什么你做了那种事后会让我心烦
Why it might be upsetting for me, to have someone do what you did?
我们不是个正常的家庭
We're not a normal family.
对我们来说什么都不正常
Things aren't normal for us.
嗯 我很抱歉 我太蠢了
Yeah, I'm really sorry. It was stupid.
的确
Yeah, it really was.
抱歉我没接你电♥话♥
I'm sorry I didn't take your calls.
-无所谓 -当然有所谓
- Doesn't matter. - Of course it matters.
-我的天 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What?
我要是不请你来吃周日午餐
If I don't ask you to Sunday lunch,
他们永远都不会原谅我
they'll never forgive me.
他来了 新郎
Oh, here he is, then. The groom!
你们好
Hello, hi.
这些是给杰姬的
Er, these are for Jacki.
他还没见过杰姬
He hasn't met Jacki yet.
她还没到 她总是迟到
She's not here yet. She's always late.
-她婚礼也会迟到 -没事
- She'll be late for the wedding. - It's all right.
坐 给我吧 来坐下
Sit down. I'll take these. Come, sit.
你好吗
how are you doing?
我们一起工作
We work together.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- Hey, nice to meet you. - Hi, nice to meet you, too.
终于来了
Oh, at last!
首席伴娘终于来了
The maid of honour makes an entrance!
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
-内森 -杰姬
- Nathan? - Jacki?
我要抽烟 还有人要抽烟吗
So, I'm smoking. Is anyone smoking?
内森 你 你要抽烟吗
Nathan? Are you... are you smoking?
不了 外面很冷
Er, actually, I'm all right. It's cold out.
好吧 那我换个说法
OK. Er, let me say it another way.
请和我一起出去
Please join me outside
因为伴娘要说一段警告词
for the bit where the Best Woman delivers a warning speech...
说给新郎听
..to the groom.
你有麻烦了 哥们
You're in trouble, mate!
她不知道
She doesn't know.
-是的 -你必须告诉她
- No. - You have to tell her.
告诉她什么
Tell her what?
你当时在那 那个晚上
That you were there. That night.
我和另外大概300个人都在
Well, yeah, me and about 300 other people.
-是啊 -而且说了能有什么效果
- Yeah, that. - And what's it gonna achieve?
有没有效果不是重点
It's not about achieving anything,
重点是让她知道真♥相♥
it's about her knowing the truth.
-可是为什么 -因为你在骗她
- But why? - Because you're lying to her.
听着 我认识她时 她并没有提过这事
Look, when I met her, she didn't talk about it.
显然 我知道她遭遇过一件事
Obviously, I knew she had this thing, that something had happened,
但我不知道是什么 因为她没有提
but I didn't know what it was, cos she didn't talk about it.
等她终于说起时 已经为时已晚
And by the time she did, it was too late.
我不想毁掉我和她的感情
I didn't want to ruin it. Me and her.
我并没想要骗她 苍天作证
I wasn't trying to deceive her, for Christ's sake.
我只是 我不想伤害她
I just... I didn't wanna hurt her.
我只想让她幸福
Look, all I want to do is to make her happy.
真的 这是我唯一的心愿
Literally, honestly, that is all I want in the world.
而且她确实很幸福 你在里面看到她了
And she is! She's happy. You saw her in there.
她很幸福