就像半梦半醒之时的嘟囔
Like someone half asleep.
但是我给你的那段录音
But the recording I sent you...
是第一次只出现了一个声音 只有一个
For the first time, there was only one voice on it. Just one.
也是第一次我认出了那个声音
And for the first time, I recognised it.
你也是
So did you.
我什么也没听见
I didn't hear anything.
仔细再听一次
Listen properly this time.
你要敢再放一次
If you play that thing again,
我就拧断你的胳膊 我保证
I'll break your fucking arm, I swear to God.
所以你认出了她的声音
So you heard her.
是 我听见了一个声音
Yeah, I heard a voice.
但不是她的声音 不是她的声音
But not HER voice. Not HER voice.
因为她已经没有声音了 她不能再说话了
Because she hasn't got a voice, her voice is gone.
我翻来覆去想了很多事 你的妻子
You know, I was thinking about it all, your wife.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
你知道躺着睡不着 焦虑的感觉吗
Do you know what it's like lying awake, worrying about something?
我非常了解
I've got a pretty good idea, yeah.
那你是为什么 性癖好吗
So what is it, like, a sex thing?
如果真是就太变♥态♥了
Cos that would actually be pretty sick.
你为什么和她结婚 内森 为什么
Why would you marry her, Nathan? Why would you do that?
不许再提我妻子
Don't mention my wife again.
-好吧 -不 我认真的 鲍勃
- Fine. - No, I mean it, Bob.
永远不要 永远
Not ever. Ever.
他们把她挖出来之前 咱们得移♥动♥她
We have to move it. Before they dig her up.
我不敢相信会发生这种事
I can't believe this is happening.
不会太难的 不会很沉
It won't be difficult. I mean, it won't be heavy.
现在不会很重了
Not by now, it won't weigh much.
我们不确定他们会发现她
We can't be sure they'd find it.
你愿意承担多大的风险
How much of a risk are you happy to take?
但是如果 现在都... 只是
Yeah, but what if...? You know, by now, just..
自然地腐烂
Naturally decomposed?
他们只需要一个DNA片段
They only need a fragment of DNA.
只要留下任何痕迹 他们都能发现
If there's anything left, anything. Anything, they will find it.
我做不到 鲍勃
I can't do it, Bob.
我就是不行
I just can't.
霍莉怎么办
And what about Holly?
我刚刚说了
I just told you...
我只是说 这么做对她来说太残忍♥了
Just saying, it would be a terrible thing to do to her.
坐等事情暴露
To let this happen.
让她姐姐发现真♥相♥
For her sister to be discovered.
鲍勃怎么样了
How was Bob?
接着睡吧
Go back to sleep.
我爱你
Love you.
我也是
You too.
我来晚了吗
Am I late?
没有 不好意思
No! No, sorry. Erm...
我来早了 遗传了我爸
I'm early. I get it from my dad.
他做什么都提前 对他来说
He's early for everything. He thinks...
准时和迟到是一回事
being on time and being late are the same thing.
-你想喝点什么吗 -不
- OK? Do you want another drink? - Oh, no. Er...
不用了 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
其实我喝了不止一杯了
This isn't actually my first.
所以你不是在响应戒酒行动咯
OK. So, definitely not doing Dry January, then.
当然不是
Very much not.
我能点单吗 一杯玛格丽塔谢谢
Can I, erm... start a tab, and can I get a margarita, please?
稍等
Coming up.
近来还好吗
Everything OK?
其实
Look, erm...
我觉得你是个好人
I think you're really nice.
那是因为你还不怎么了解我
That's because you don't really know me yet.
只是
It's just...
现在情况有点复杂
It's difficult at the moment.
明白 你已经结婚了
Great. You're married.
如果仅是这样那该多好
It would be excellent if all I was was married.
我实在不知道如何开口
I-I don't actually know how to say this. Er...
说来有些奇怪
It's a bit weird.
大家都知道 所以我就
Everyone already knows. So I've never...
从未特地和别人说明过
actually had to tell anyone about it.
三年前
Three years ago...
我失去了我的妹妹
..I lost my little sister.
伊莉斯
Elise.
老天
Oh, Jesus.
有一晚她出去
She went out one night.
参加派对 之后她就
To a party. And she just...
再也没有回来了
..never came home.
那晚是跨年夜
'It was New Year's Eve.
我和爸爸妈妈在一起
'I was there with Mum and Dad.
我们想提前离开
'We wanted to leave early,
但伊莉斯想留下来
'but Elise wanted to stay.'
-新年快乐 宝贝 -爱你
- Happy New Year, darling. - I love you.
所以我们把她留在那了
'So we left her there.'
之后我打了一整晚的电♥话♥
'I rang her all night.
但她始终没有接
'But she never answered.'
这
That's...
我不知该说什么
I don't know what to say.
警方搜寻过她
The police searched for her.
他们甚至认为知道凶手是谁 但是
They even thought they knew who did it. But...
但没有足够证据
But there wasn't enough evidence.
他们也没找到她 没有找到
And they never found her. There was no...
尸体
..body...
或是别的线索
or anything. So...
所以直到现在 我们还是不知道
So really, we still don't know.
-抱歉突然告诉你这些 -没事
- I'm sorry to lay all this on you. - No.
别担心
Don't worry.
我不介意
I don't mind. It's...
真的不介意
I honestly don't mind.
这其实是自那以来我第一次出来
This is really the first time I've done anything since.
出来 出来约会吗
Gone... Gone out with someone?
不是
No, erm...
就是出门
Gone out, period.
懂了
Right.
总之
So, er, anyway...
我和我妈说了
I told my mum about it.
我不得不说 这是条新裙子
I mean, I-I had to. This is a new dress.
你看上去很漂亮 裙子也好看
You look lovely. It's... It's nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
说回来
Anyway, er...
我得告诉我妈我要出去
I had to tell my mum I was going out.
我会穿着这条新裙子和新鞋子回家
I'd come home with this new dress and these new shoes. And...
我也说不清 我很兴奋
I don't know. I was... excited.
妈妈也是 她眼睛里
And so was Mum. She had this...
有那种神情
look in her eyes.
她问我你是谁 我们怎么认识的
She asked me who you were and how we'd met.
所以我告诉她了
And so I told her.
然后她又问我们要去哪
And then she asked me where we were going...
我在哪买♥♥的新裙子 花了多少钱
Where I'd bought the dress and how much I'd paid for it.
我们都哭了
And then we both cried.
我很抱歉
So you see, I'm sorry.
但我做不到
But I can't.
我也不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
没事
Don't worry.
大家都不知道该说什么
No-one ever does. I mean...
有什么好说的呢
What is there to say?
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
谢谢你请的酒
Thanks for the drink.
-我会打给你的 -还是不要了
- I'll give you a call. - Best not.
一杯金汤力 谢谢
Gin and tonic, please.
兄弟 你好吗
Mate, how are you?
鲍勃
十八个未接来电
你还好吗
You ok?