她会缓过劲来
She'll be fine.
这个事 我不怎么确定
Yeah... I'm not sure about that.
我们拭目以待吧
Well, we'll see.
我会确保告诉她你为她做了什么
I'll make sure she knows what you did for her.
什么意思
What do you mean?
别担心 偶尔会这样
Don't worry. It happens sometimes.
只是脑部活动
It's just deep brain activity.
说白了就是癫痫
Basically, a seizure.
你最近怎么样
How have you been?
慢慢好起来
Getting there.
你呢
You?
慢慢好起来
Getting there.
工作呢
How's work?
挺好 嗯
Uh, good, yeah.
街角新开了一家健身房♥
They opened a gym on the corner.
你现在去健身房♥了吗
Are you going to the gym?
我在考虑
Considering it.
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我觉得那样咱俩就结束了
I thought it would be the end of you and me.
但我也没错 对吧
It's not like I was wrong, is it?
是的
No.
是啊
No.
你头发都白了 伙计
You're going grey, mate.
你总是能让我笑
You always used to make me laugh.
你想知道另外一件能让你笑的事吗
Do you want to know something else that's gonna make you laugh?
当然 什么都行
Er, yeah... Virtually anything.
不会吧
No!
是真的
Yeah.
产房♥
外公外婆你们好啊
Hey, Grandma and Grandpa.
你还好吗
How are you?
你今天好吗 你好吗
How are you today? How are you?
你什么时候回家呀 宝贝女儿
When are you coming home, baby girl?
-你什么时候回家呀 -明天
- When are you coming home? - Tomorrow.
真的吗 再过一天就行吗 一切都好吗
Really. Another day? Is everything OK?
一切都好 她只是有点轻
Yeah, everything's fine. She's just a bit light, that's all.
那是因为她太小了
That's because she is so small.
你等不及出生了 对吧
You couldn't wait to be born, could you?
是啊 你等不及看到这个世界了
No, you couldn't wait to see the world.
我很期待明天接你们俩回家
I can't wait to get you both home tomorrow.