我没食欲了
I've lost my appetite.
没关系
That's all right.
你想走吗
Want to just go?
我们走吧
We can go.
-我不知道 -来吧
- I don't know about this. - Come on.
我应该回家 接保姆的班
I should be getting home to the babysitter.
不 这会让你提起神来的
No, it'll perk you up.
你的微笑是你最美的地方
Your smile is the highlight of your beauty.
必须让它闪闪发光
It has to sparkle and shine,
然后你就会感觉好些
then you'll feel your best.
-想来点笑气吗 帮你放松 -嗯
- Want the gas and air? Help you relax? - Mm-hm.
等下 我把它打开
Hold on. I'll turn it up.
-这样行吗 -嗯
- That good? - Mm-hm.
-感觉好点了吗 -好点了
- Feeling better? - Mm, better.
好多了 真的
Much better, yeah.
那条双向车道 你得等好几个小时
That dual carriage way, you have to wait for hours.
我们可以下桌去玩儿吗
Please can we be excused to play now?
可以 但奶奶做了蛋糕 你该说些什么
Aye, but what do you say to Granny for the cake?
谢谢你的蛋糕 奶奶
Thanks for the cake, Granny.
我最喜欢糖霜
My favourite was the icing.
-我知道 你把我的都吃了 -我才没有
- I know, you ate all mine. - No, I didn't!
孩子们真棒 哈泽尔
Wonderful children, Hazel.
是啊 不论发生了什么 你都是位好母亲
Yes. Whatever happened, you're a... devoted mother.
所以 我和劳拉
So... Laura and I,
我们想说 我们原谅你了
we just wanted to say we've forgiven you.
外遇的事
The affair.
原谅是基♥督♥徒应该做的事
It's the Christian thing to do.
孩子们需要爷爷奶奶
Children need their grandparents.
我们家随时欢迎你
You'd be welcome in our home,
无论你什么时候带他们过去玩都行
whenever you want to bring them round.
谢谢
Thank you.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
你要不要先脱掉内♥裤♥ 趁我还没
Do you want to take your pants off before while I...?
好的 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
好了吗
All right?
好吗
Ok?
-没事的 -会疼吗
- It's going to be OK. - Will it hurt?
不会 开始了
No, no, no. Here it goes.
好了 躺下
That's it, lie down.
这样太不对了
That's just so wrong.
不 不是的
No, it's not.
没事的
It's fine.
我们需要这样 你需要这样
We need it. You need it.
我们需要彼此
We need each other.
是吗
Do we?
钱还够用吗
You all right for housekeeping?
给
Here.
我不要你的钱
I don't want your money.
我们可以再出去玩一次
Maybe we should go away again soon.
-去个好地方 -我不行
- Somewhere nice. - I can't.
好吧
Ok.
我什么时候能再见到你 我周四不行
So when shall I see you again? I can't do Thursday,
我要主持祈祷会 周五如何
I'm hosting a prayer meeting. What about Friday?
不行 我姐姐要过来住
I can't. My sister's coming over to stay.
那什么时候能见你
So when will I see you?
我会打电♥话♥给你的
I'll give you a call.
你能在孩子们回来前离开吗
Can you go before the children get back?
你好 这是布坎南宅
Hello, you've reached the Buchanan residence.
请在哔声后留言
Leave a message after the beep.
小心 看路
Watch, watch, watch.
对女士要有礼貌
Be nice to the lady.
-霍威尔家点的外卖♥♥ -好 稍等
- Takeaway for Howell. - Yeah, just a minute.
-爸 -在
- Daddy. - Yeah.
-我能点一份薄荷吗 -可以
- Can I have a mint? - Yeah.
共12.5英镑
That's 12.50.
走吧
Come on.
-谢谢 -晚安
- Thanks. - OK, night-night.
-再见 -我明天再打给你
- OK, see you later. - I'll call you tomorrow.
好 晚安
OK. Good night.
-你做什么 -他是谁
- What are you doing? - Who's he?
-与你无关 -我看你没邀他进屋
- None of your business. - I didn't see you invite him in.
确实没有 我也不会邀请你进来
No. I'm not inviting you in, either.
科林 滚出我家
Colin, get out of my house!
出手真大方 他为什么要给你买♥♥这些
Generous man. Why did he buy you all these?
-你们睡了吗 -没有
- Are you sleeping with him? - No.
没有
No.
你不能跟他睡
No, you can't be
因为你只能有我一个男人
because I am the only man for you!
-你和我才是天生一对 -我们不是一对
- You and I belong together! - No, we do not.
哈泽尔 我...
Hazel, I sacri...
我们为能在一起牺牲了那么多
We sacrificed so much to be together!
我从没想要牺牲任何东西
I never wanted any sacrifice!
是你把我拉进来的 你也想要我
You drew me in! You wanted me!
你不能这么利用了我
You can't just spit me out
然后就随便一扔了之
and throw me away like a piece of paper!
我只想要正常的生活 普通又平静的生活
I just want an ordinary life. A normal, peaceful life
而跟你在一起就不行
and I can't have that with you!
所有这一切 将我们绑在一起了
We are bound together by all of this!
这还没完
This isn't finished.
永远不会完
And it never will be.
我一会儿就来
I'll just be a minute.
你好 我是凯尔·乔根森
Hi, I'm Kyle Jorgensen.
是这里吗
Is this the right place?
没错 谷仓团契
Yes, the Barn Fellowship.
我叫科林
I'm Colin.
-你好 -请进
- Hi. - Come in.
1998年八月
孩子们
Children?
行吧
Ok?
-你回来了 -看
- You're it! - Hi, look.
-看 这是谁 -你好
- Look, look, who's this? - Hello.
这是谁 看
Who's this? Look.
-凯蒂 劳伦 -他真可爱
- Katie, Lauren? - Oh, he's so sweet.
马修 你能来一段祷告吗
Matthew, would you like to say a prayer?
-可以 -来吧 孩子们 手牵手
- Um... yes. - Come on, guys, hold hands.
手牵手
Hold hands.
感谢上帝
Thank you, God, for...
赐予我们埃里克宝宝
for bringing baby Erik into your family.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
还好吧
Comfy?
莱斯莉过世后
After Lesley died,
我曾向上帝祷告
I prayed to God
希望他赐予孩子们一个母亲
that He'd provide me with a mother for my children.
我一度希望哈泽尔能当他们的新妈妈
I once hoped that Hazel would be their new mother,
但我现在知道了 以他的智慧
but I now see, within his wisdom,
他送来了你 我真是三生有幸
He's provided you and I feel blessed.
他送来了你
He brought you to me,
还赐予我们一个儿子
and He has given us a new son.
那证明我终于走上了正确的道路
And that proves that I'm finally on the right path.
没错
Yes.
凯尔
Kyle...
我是个好父亲
I'm a good father
-是你的好丈夫 没错吧 -当然
- and husband to you, aren't I? - Of course.
我得告诉你一件事
Well, I need to tell you something.
我杀了莱斯莉
I killed Lesley.
什么
What?
我杀了莱斯莉
I killed Lesley
还杀了特雷弗
and I killed Trevor.
你在胡说什么呢
What are you talking about?
-他们是自杀的 -不是
- They killed themselves. - No.
我杀了他们 布置成自杀的样子