都到这一步了 他醒了 我一点都不惊讶
Well, I'm not surprised he wakened up at that stage of the game.
尾气让他难受 弄醒了他
The fumes could have upset him, woke him up.
但你那晚给特雷弗注射过药物吗
But did you give Trevor any drug,
或者药片之类的
or tablet, or whatever that evening?
特雷弗吃了某种药
Well, Trevor took something,
他有一些药片
because he had some tablets.
好 什么药片
All right. What tablets?
我不...知道 安♥眠♥药♥吧
I don't... know. Sleeping tablets,
但那是莱斯莉给他的
but Lesley had given him.
你没有说实话 哈泽尔
You've a problem with telling the truth in here, Hazel.
你冥顽不化
You're trying to dig your heels in to try
努力让自己摆脱干系
and distance yourself from it!
特雷弗的体内是如何会有镇定剂成分的
How did Trevor get the sedatives in his system?
我...不是我给他的
I... I didn't actually give it to him.
是他自己吃下去的
He took it him... himself.
我没有怂恿他
I... I didn't encourage.
那晚他说他睡不着
Well, he said he couldn't sleep at night,
我说"那...
so I just says, "Well...
要不然你服用点吧"
why don't you take some?"
计划中包括这一步 科林希望你这么做
Part of the plan was that Colin wished you to do this.
不 是他希望我这么做
No, he wanted me to do this,
但我不同意这么做 我没做
but I wasn't for doing it. I wasn't doing it!
你现在的意思是 你完全知道
So you're now saying that you were fully aware
特雷弗那晚吃了安♥眠♥药♥
that Trevor took a tablet that night.
他吃了一片 对 我知道
He took a tablet. Yes, I was aware of that.
你也知道 或许
And you were also aware that, maybe,
作为终极手段 你必须让他吃药
as a last resort, you had to give it to him,
你不想那么做
which, you know, you didn't want to do,
但科林让你那么做
but Colin had asked you to do it.
科林的确有让我那样做
Colin HAD asked me to do it!
所以你知道
So you were aware
科林那晚来是为了执行他的计划
that Colin come up that night to carry out his plan.
他有个计划
He had a plan.
我们有个计划
We... had a plan.
随便你们怎么说
Whatever way you want to put it.
-好吧 -真到了下手的时候 我不想做
- Yes. - And when it came to it, I didn't want to do it...
-关于... -但已经发生了
- And in -- - .. but it's done.
关于这一计划
And in relation to this plan...
你承认你参与了吗
do you accept that you went along with it?
我任其发生
I let it happen.
他告诉我要做什么 我照做了
He told me what to do and I did.
你参与的这一计划
And this plan that you went along with,
其实你本可以阻止它发生的 你承认吗
do you accept now that you could've stopped it?
它本可以被阻止的 是的
It could've been stopped, yes.
你的任务是给特雷弗下药 掩盖关键证据
Your part was to drug Trevor, conceal vital evidence...
欺骗警♥察♥ 朋友和家人 把谎言继续演下去
and continue the deceit by fooling police, friends and family.
是
Yes.
所以这是你们两个人共同作案
This had to be a joint enterprise between the two of you.
只有你们俩合作
The two of you had to work together
这项计划才能实现 你同意吗
to make this plan come to fruition. Do you accept that?
同意
Yes.
你们的关系还保持下去了
And your relationship continued?
没错
Yes.
你的孩子们 多年以来
Your children have grown over the years
都已经接受了你告诉他们的
accepting what you have told them
有关他们父亲身亡一事的说法
about the death of their father...
但其实这事怪不了其他任何人
But there's nobody else to blame here, is there,
只能怪你和科林 你同意吗
except for you and Colin. Would you agree?
我此生犯下的最大错误
The biggest mistake I've made in my life
就是认识科林·霍威尔
was ever meeting Colin Howell
过去18年我已为此付出了代价
and I've paid the price for the past 18 years.
我失去自己的生活
I've lost my life.
我醒来的每一天都感觉身边总有个黑洞
It was like living with a black hole every day I woke up.
我睡去的每一晚它也在身边
Every night I went to bed, it was there.
我每时每刻都想着它
I thought about it 24/7...
可我
But I...
为了孩子们 我不得不坚强
.. I had to be strong for my children.
我罪孽深重 羞愧难当
My guilt was horrendous, my shame...
戴维是那么好一个人 我却毁掉了他的生活
And I've wrecked my wonderful David's life,
以及孩子们的生活
my children's...
他们需要我 而我却无法相伴
They need me! They need me, and I can't be there for them.
因为这事 我现在无法拥有他们
I can't have them now because of this!
我给孩子们打了电♥话♥
I phoned the kids.
他们知道你被保释
They know you got bail.
你不想看着我吗
Will you not look at me?
当然 抱歉
Of course. Sorry.
当年的我完全是另外一个人
I wasn't me back then.
哈泽尔
Hazel...
我了解你
I know you.
上帝也了解你
God knows you.
你是我见过的
You are the most
最深情 善良又纯洁的人
loving, good, pure person that I have ever met.
我接下来怎么办
What am I gonna do?
我们接下来怎么办
What are WE gonna do?
霍威尔
Howell?
2010年11月
又见面了 科林
Hello again, Colin.
我是迪瓦恩 你好
DC Devine. How are you?
我想跟你谈谈
I'd like to speak with you.
你的律师可以证实
Your lawyer here will confirm
你不是必须跟我谈话
you're under no obligation to talk to me
因为你已经被定罪了
now that you've been convicted.
由你决定 科林
It's up to you, Colin.
可以
It's fine.
哈泽尔·斯图尔特
Hazel Stewart.
如你所知 她已被保释出狱
As you know, she's been released on bail.
她以遭你胁迫为由 提出无罪辩护
She's pleading Not Guilty on the grounds that you coerced her.
她把责任都推到了你身上
She says it was all down to you.
是这样吗 科林
Is that true, Colin?
虽然这并不会影响你的判决
It won't affect your sentence,
但你是否愿意出庭作证
but would you be willing to come to court,
讲述当年的真实情况
give an account of what took place?
是哈泽尔·斯图尔特
That's Hazel Stewart.
准备好了吗
Ready?
我很害怕
I'm frightened.
上帝啊 请保护我们深爱的哈泽尔
Lord, we ask that You watch over our beloved Hazel
在审判过程中予她以公正
and grant her justice in her time of trial.
让陪审团明白她也是他手下的受害人
Let the jury understand that she was his victim, too,
无辜的受害人
an innocent victim.
哈泽尔 你是否仍认为自己能获判无罪
Hazel! Still confident you'll be found Not Guilty?
此事将对你们的关系有何影响
How's it affected your relationship?
你感觉如何 哈泽尔
How are feeling, Hazel?
请跟我来
Come this way, please.
那是她家人吗
Is that the family?
法官大人 公诉方想传召下一位证人
My Lord, the Crown wishes to call its next witness.
2011年2月14日
霍威尔先生 你曾对警♥察♥
Mr Howell, you made a full confession to the police
供认自己
in relation to the murders
与莱斯莉及特雷弗·布坎南谋杀案相关
of your wife Lesley and Trevor Buchanan.
去年 你是否表示服罪
Last year, did you plead Guilty and
且现在已就这些罪获刑
have now been sentenced in respect of these offences?
没错 是这样
Yes, that's correct.
你为何去找警♥察♥
Why did you go to the police?
我的目的只是说出真♥相♥
I have no other motivation than to tell the truth
并希望能让受害者得到安慰
and to allow proper healing to the victims to happen.
让我们回到1991年
Let's go back to 1991.
我想问问5月14日的情况
I want to ask you about the 14th May.
你和哈泽尔·布坎南见过面吗
Did you meet with Hazel Buchanan?
是的
Yes.
你是否告诉她一项计划
Did you tell her a plan?
在车里说的 没错
In the car, yes, yes.