Come on.
你到底去哪儿了
Where the hell were you?
伦敦 我告诉过你了
London. I told you.
她跟你一起去了吗
Did she go with you?!
是不是
Did she?!
她去了吗
Was she there?
求你了
Please,
求你跟她结束关系吧 这是我们最后的机会了
please finish with her, this is our last chance.
你难道一点都不关心我们的孩子们吗
Don't you care about our children?
我难道不关心他们? 我养活着他们
Don't I care for them? I provide for them.
我养活着你
I provide for you.
没错 我是你妻子
Yes, your wife,
我是个合格的妻子 对你忠贞 支持着你
a proper wife, who is faithful to you and stands by you.
你怎么就不能当个合格的丈夫呢
Why can't you be a proper husband?
你是在打电♥话♥给那个...贱♥人♥吗
Who are you calling that...bitch?
是她吗 回答我
Is that her? Answer me!
莱斯莉
Lesley.
你对我 对我们的婚姻和孩子 竟干出这种事
This is what you've done to me, our marriage, our children.
不要啊 莱斯莉
No. Lesley?
莱斯莉
Lesley?
走开
Go away.
这是戴安娜的最爱
It was Diana's favourite.
很适合小公主
Fit for a princess.
我的鞋子里进沙子了
I'm getting sand in my shoes.
我希望我们永远都生活在一起
I want us to live our whole lives together.
我也是
Me too.
但你会一直保持你这段婚姻
But you'll stay in that marriage
那样的话 你才能不被教会排除在外
just so as you can stay in our church.
我觉得我们是没办法在一起的
I don't see any way we can be together.
别放弃希望
Don't give up hope.
上帝会指引我们的
God will guide us.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很高兴你可以过来待一段日子
I'm so happy you could come and stay.
-没事 -不好意思 家里很乱
- That's fine. - Sorry the place is such a mess.
你是个好妈妈 小莱 别听信任何人的指责
You make a fine mother, Les. Let no man say otherwise.
莱斯莉 小莱
Lesley... Les?
或许这个会有帮助
Maybe this'll help?
-爸 这是什么 -自♥由♥
- Dad, what is this? - Freedom.
但这...
But it's...
这太慷慨了 我不能接受 这是你的
It's so...generous, but I can't. It's yours.
我这辈子已经认真活过了 你也该好好活一场了
I've lived my life and you need to live yours.
去开个新账户吧 你的个人账户
Open a new account, your name only.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我有事要告诉你 -你就会说个不停
- I have something to tell you.- Ah, you never stop.
-什么 -现在
- What? - As of now,
我和孩子们在经济上可以独♥立♥了
me and the children are financially independent.
我父亲会照顾好我们
My father's taken care of us.
他非常 慷慨
He's been...very generous.
你一分钱都别想得到
And you won't get a penny.
听我说
Listen...
一个基♥督♥徒妻子 是不该有你这种行为的
This is not how a Christian wife should behave.
那一个基♥督♥徒丈夫该有什么样的行为呢
And how should a Christian husband behave?
你真令我恶心
You disgust me.
爸
Dad!
-莱斯莉 -快叫救护车
- Lesley. - Call an ambulance!
-谢谢你 医生 -霍威尔先生
- Thank you, Doctor. - Mr Howell.
你好 我想对一处房♥产进行估值
Oh, yes, hello. I'd like a valuation on a property, please?
好的 我等着
Yes, I'll hold.
莱斯莉·霍威尔
21.2万英镑
你好 是我
Hello, yes.
莱斯莉
Lesley?
滚出去
Get out.
滚出去
Get out!
我真想长睡不醒
I just never wanna wake up.
如果你离开特雷弗
If you were to leave Trevor...
跟我在一起
to be with me...
他会不会活不下去
would he survive it?
什么
What?
他会想继续活着吗
Would he want to go on living?
他说如果我离开 他就去死
He said he'd die if I left.
莱斯莉呢
What about Lesley?
她已经失去了生存的意志
She's lost the will to live.
如果她和特雷弗真去死的话
If she and Trevor were to die,...
我们就会成为孩子们最棒的父母
the children could have no better parents than you and me.
我们送他们一程怎么样
Now what if we could help them?
什么
What?
结束他们的苦难
End their suffering.
以仁慈的方式
Humanely.
你疯了
You're mad.
那是不可能成功的
That'd never work.
你要如何逃脱惩罚呢
How would you get away with that?
是我们
We.