准备好了吗 我想让你也站起来
Are you ready? I want you to stand up as well.
-真棒 做得好 -踩这边
- Good girl. Well done. - Come over this way.
把脚放上来 放上来
Feet on, feet on.
看那边是什么
Look, what's that over there?
你不下水了吗
Are you not getting back in?
我游得很糟糕
I'm a hopeless swimmer.
来 游给我看看
Come on, let me see.
你个骗子 明明游得挺好啊
You fibber. You're far from hopeless.
我就是不会自♥由♥泳
I just can't do the crawl.
自♥由♥泳 对
The crawl? Right.
伸直 抓着横杆
Stretch... Grab the rail.
两只手 伸直 伸直 我教你
Both hands, stretch out. Stretch out, I'll show you.
自♥由♥泳的秘诀...
The secret to the crawl...
就是保持双脚灵活
Is you have to make your feet flexible.
像鱼鳍一样 你看
Like fins, see?
-好的 好的 -鱼鳍
- OK. OK. - Fins.
双腿保持伸直和紧绷的状态
Whilst your legs, they remain straight and taut,
不断拍打 让你在水中前进
scissoring you through the water.
好了 各位 把手举起来
OK, everybody, put your hands above the water.
我现在对你的幻想并不纯洁 哈泽尔
I'm not having innocent thoughts about you, Hazel.
也许我本来就不那么纯洁
Maybe I'm not so innocent myself.
你好
Hi.
-请进 -好的
- Come in. - Right. Um...
-你准备好再上一课了吗 -准备好了
- Are you ready for your next lesson? - Yeah.
你要说你在弹吉他方面也很糟糕吗
Are you gonna tell me you're hopeless at this, too?
的确
I am.
你看起来...
You look...
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
我们从头来 这是C和♥弦♥ 记得吗
So let's go back to the beginning. This is C, remember?
这里
There.
三品在这 四品在这
Third there, fourth there.
好疼
That hurts.
-哪里 -这里
- Where? - That one.
因为弦在往手指里面嵌
Oh, yeah. It's because the strings are just digging into you.
你按弦时得使点劲
You need to toughen that up.
来 试试
OK, try that.
那真是...无名指别塌下去
That's just, um... Don't collapse your ring finger
那样发出的声音不好听
because that deadens the sound.
再试试
Try now.
-不错 -很好听
- Not bad. - It's good.
-瞧吧 弹出和♥弦♥了 -是啊
- See? You hear a chord there. - Yeah.
弹得不错 我们再试试Gm和♥弦♥
No, it was good. Right, we'll try and go to G minor -
-布坎南警官回来了 -特雷弗
- Oh, there's Constable Buchanan himself. - Trevor.
特雷弗 你好吗
Trevor, how are you?
晚上好 科林 还不错 你呢
Evening, Colin. Not bad. Yourself?
挺好的
Good, good.
我没想到会碰见你
I wasn't expecting to see you.
不 我该走了
No, listen, it's time I went.
第一次弹成这样非常棒
Um, that's great for the first go.
别被我就这样打断了啊
Don't be letting me disturb yous now.
不 她有潜力
No, no, she shows potential.
-是吗 亲爱的 -我在逐渐进步
- All right, love? - I'm getting good.
我走了 弹得很好 哈泽尔
I'm out. Very good. Hazel.
谢谢 科林
Thanks, Colin.
替我向你妻子问好 科林
Regards to your wife, Colin.
好的
Of course.
再见 特雷弗
Bye, Trevor.
-你还好吧 -想喝杯茶吗
- Are you all right? - Do you want a cup of tea?
那就太好了 谢谢
That'd be great, yeah. Thanks.
好了 完成了
OK, that's you done.
谢谢 科林
Thanks, Colin.
《如何弹吉他》
前提是他们记得
If they remember.
你好吗 走吧
Are you all right? Come on.
-准备好出发了吗 -好了
- Are you all ready to go? - Yes.
刚刚发生了什么
What just happened?
你想听我解释吗
Do you want me to explain it to you?
那是美好的事情
It was something beautiful.
不 是罪恶的事情
No. No, it was something sinful.
上帝的旨意很重要
God's wishes are important.
只有当主授意美好的事发生时
This beautiful thing wouldn't have happened
它才会发生
unless He wanted it to.
你真♥相♥信吗
Do you really believe that?
这是上帝的礼物 拒绝是不对的
This is God's gift. It would be wrong to refuse it.
睡不着吗
Can't sleep?
晚上过得好吗
Did you have a good night?
跟以前一样 老样子
Ah, well, the same old, same old, you know?
一会儿见
See you in a second.
喂
Hello.
你打错了吧
I think you've got the wrong number.
别这么狠心嘛
Don't be cruel.
我睡不着 你能睡着吗
'I can't sleep. Can you sleep?'
睡不着
'No.'
没合一下眼
Not a wink.
嘘 你会把全家都吵醒的
'Shh. You'll wake the house.'
孩子们睡得很熟 什么也听不见
'The children are dead to the world.'
我等不及见你了
'Oh, I can't wait to see you.'
我也是
'Me, too.
什么时候
When?'
你什么时候能出来
'When can you get away?'
特雷弗下周末值夜班
'Trevor's on nights next weekend.'
我不知道能不能等那么久 你呢
'I don't know if I can wait that long. How about you?'
我也等不及了
'Me, neither.'
真不敢相信 又怀上了一个
It's impossible to believe, another one on the way.
好吧
Oh, right.
-五六个月之后见 -再见
- See you in five or six months. - Cheerio.
-你好 科林 -牧师
- Hello, Colin. - Pastor.
说句话 科林 是教会的事
A quick word, Colin. It's a church matter.
我们能进去说吗
Could we go in there?
没事的 请进
Please, no, come in.
跟你上次来这儿时比 稍微有点变化
Oh, it's changed a bit since you were last here.
当然了
It certainly has.
都是崭新的
It's spanking new, isn't it?
-听好 科林 -说吧
- Listen, Colin, um... - Yes.
这种事总是很困难 而且很难开口
Well, these things are always difficult, and difficult to broach.
有教♥徒♥跟我说 你...
Someone from the church has come to me and said that you are...
和哈泽尔·布坎南有不正当关系
involved in an inappropriate relationship with Hazel Buchanan.
我是忠实的丈夫
I'm a faithful husband
虔诚的基♥督♥教♥徒♥
and a committed Christian.
莱斯莉将在上帝祝福下生出第四个孩子
Lesley is about to bear me a fourth child with the Lord's blessing.
浸信会里不能容忍♥通奸之人
We cannot allow adulterers to remain in the Baptist church.
教会和家人就是我的全部
The church and my family are my life.
我向你保证
I give you my word.
我和哈泽尔无任何苟且之事
Nothing improper has happened with Hazel.
那...
That's...
听你这么说我很高兴 科林
I'm glad to hear that, Colin.
-我来 -不必客气
- Please. - You're all right.
不用送了 谢谢
I'll see myself out, thank you.
谢谢您 牧师
Thank you, Pastor.
稍等一会儿 不好意思
Look, give me a minute. Sorry.
我感觉像被困住了
I was feeling trapped.
科林是如此...
Colin is so...
不同于特雷弗
everything that Trevor isn't.
科林是有妇之夫
Colin has a wife...
而你也是有夫之妇
and you have a husband.
给
Have this.
拿着
Take it.
科林 我跟对方谈过了
Now, Colin, I've spoken with the other party.
我清楚实情
I know the truth.
告诉我 科林
Tell me, Colin.
罪孽中找不到欢乐 欢乐在真♥相♥中