This is only open to a very select
而且资深的投资者
and sophisticated investor profile.
行事谨慎 心意相通的基♥督♥徒
Like-minded Christians, on a very discreet basis.
现在4期已经如期按时完工 没超预算
Now, Phase 4 has been completed on schedule and on budget.
5期将于下周在挖掘现场开工
Phase 5 will be actioned next week at the excavation site.
我们只需要最后一批运营资金
We just need the last tranche of operational cash.
我已经卖♥♥掉了在巴利马尼诊所的一半权益
I've sold my half of the Ballymoney practice
以展现我对此投资的信心
as a show of confidence in the venture.
科林 这些听上去太不可靠了
Colin, this is all sounding very dodgy.
没错 但彼得 我第一批收回的资产
Yeah, yeah, but Peter, my first recovered assets --
你口中"收回的资产"是什么意思
What do you mean "Recovered assets"?
我们已经发现的 已经挖掘出的东西
What we already have discovered, already excavated,
周一就会邮寄来
they arrive Monday, by courier,
如果你想看证据的话 听着 彼得
if... if you want to see proof -- and listen, Peter.
你的投资将保证项目的最终完成
Your investment would guarantee the final salvage, so --
你知道我投不了
You know I can't.
你愿不愿意投3万英镑
So would you like to come in with 30,000 pounds?
-你知道我投不了 -1万
- You know I can't. - Ten?
-科林 -不信吗 好吧 听着
- Colin... - No? OK, listen
如果你周末能给我 5千就好
if you can get it to me by the weekend, i'll take five.
2009年1月
天呐 天呐 天呐
Oh, God, oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God...
天呐 天呐
Oh, God, oh, God...
他在路上了 你们得现在过来
He's on his way. You need to come now.
我听说你有话要对我们说 科林
I understand there's something you'd like to share with us, Colin.
我为我的灵魂担心
I fear for my immortal soul.
我对你不忠 很多次
I have been unfaithful to you... many times.
而且我碰过
And I have touched...
女病人
female patients.
我对她们实施过性侵
I touched them sexually.
她们当时打了镇定剂
They were under sedation.
我控制不住自己
I can't stop myself.
我从病人那里拿了23.8万英镑
I've taken 238,000 pounds from patients
我也许不能做完他们的疗程了
whose treatments I might not be able to complete.
也许还有更多
Maybe more.
我欠税务局10万多英镑
I owe over 100,000 pounds to the Inland Revenue.
我花光了我们的存款
I've emptied our savings accounts.
我赔了36万英镑
I've lost 360,000 pounds.
我们会失去这栋房♥子 会失去一切
We'll lose this house. We'll lose everything.
一切都是为了挖所谓的日本"战时黄金"
And all for Japanese..."war gold".
整件事是个巨大的骗局 一场诈骗
The whole thing was a gigantic con, a fraud,
而我意识到
and I realised that I...
我意识到我也是个骗子
I realised that I am a fraud.
我这一生就是场骗局
My whole life has been a fraud.
上帝 终于告诉了我
God... finally told me.
我听到了他的声音
I heard His actual voice.
如果我们将所有的罪都摆到十字架前
If we put all our sins before the Cross,
审判日时 公正之人和不公之人
the Resurrection of both the just and the unjust
都将复生
take place on Judgment Day.
在1991年5月18日的晚上
On... the night...of May the 18th 1991,
我谋害了妻子莱斯莉和特雷弗·布坎南
I murdered my wife Lesley and Trevor Buchanan.
哈泽尔和我的外遇
What Hazel and I were doing
让莱斯莉和特雷弗非常痛苦
was causing so much pain to Lesley and Trevor,
我真的以为我可以帮他们摆脱痛苦
I actually thought I could take that away from them.
我们谈过离婚
We talked about divorce,
但我觉得那会
but I believed that would cause
让孩子们受太多苦
the children too much suffering.
在我眼中
In my mind, er...
莱斯莉和特雷弗活着比死了还要受罪
it was much worse for Lesley and Trevor to live than to die,
所以我就制定了计划
so I made a plan
杀了他们
to kill them
然后 将之伪装成自杀
and to... make it look like suicide.
要骗过病理学家 过程就要非常快速
It had to be done very, very quickly to fool the pathologist.
死亡时间必须非常接近
The times of death had to be very close together.
我想让它...
I wanted it to be um...
是轻松的 无痛的
.. easy and painless.
他们会睡着 什么都感受不到
They'd fall asleep, wouldn't feel anything,
但最后 他们感觉到了
but... in the end, they did.
莱斯莉醒来了 她呼救了
Lesley woke up. She called out for...
她叫着马修的名字
she called out for Matthew.
特雷弗醒来了 我跟哈泽尔说了
Trevor woke up. I'd told Hazel
给他吃点药 让他睡着
to get him to take something to make him fall asleep,
但他醒来了 他反抗了
but he woke up and he fought,
所以
so...
莱斯莉和特雷弗都知道他们要死了
Lesley and Trevor both knew they were going to die.
等挣扎完了 特雷弗死了后
After the struggle, when Trevor was dead,
我让哈泽尔把东西清理干净
I told Hazel to clear things up.
我从没想过我会逃脱法网 但是...
'I never... thought I'd get away with it, but...
但上帝知道
but God knew.'
他夺走了我儿子
He took my son.
莱斯莉和特雷弗 他们都知道就要死了
And Lesley and Trevor, they both knew death was coming.
莱斯莉死时
Lesley dying...
喊着马特的名字
with Matt's name on her lips,
那就是上帝对我的警告
that was God's warning to me.
有人吗
Hello?
-亲爱的 -嗨
- Hi, darling. - Hi.
这些警官想和你谈谈
These police officers would like to talk to you.
为什么
Why?
都说了些什么
What's been said?
说实话吧
Just tell the truth.
一切都会没事的
Everything will be fine.
好吗
Ok?
我还要在这儿待很久吗
Am I going to be here much longer?
晚上好 我是杰夫·费里斯探长
Good evening. I am Detective Sergeant Geoff Ferris.
-我可以叫你哈泽尔吗 -可以
- Can I call you Hazel? - Yes.
你之所以被带来 是因为我们怀疑
You're in here because you, along with Colin,
你和科林与谋杀案有关
are suspected of being involved in the murders.
不对 这样不公平
That's not right. That's not fair.
为什么因为他的所为逮捕我
Why should I be taken down because of his act?
为什么他要拉我下水
Why should he drag me down?
因为他 我在自家成了受害者
I was a victim in my own home because of him.
我承认 让科林进家门 我有责任
I accept I am responsible for letting Colin into my house.
你觉得你做错的唯一一件事
You feel that the only thing that you did wrong
就是那晚让科林·霍威尔进家门
was letting Colin Howell into your house that night?
这难道还不够吗
Don't you think that's enough?
科林到你家时
When Colin arrived at your house,
你就知道他是去杀特雷弗的
you knew he was there to get rid of Trevor.
-不 不是 -好
- No, no, no. - OK.
那你采取了什么行动阻止他呢
Then what action did you take to stop it?
我什么也做不了
I couldn't do anything...
因为他控制着我
because he controlled me.
他让我到客卧待着 不许出来
He told me to go into the guest room and not to come out.
我太害怕了 我心想
I was so scared, I thought,
"如果我敢反抗
"If I say something against this,
他就会过来杀死我"
he's going to turn around and kill me."
我是个软弱的人 他非常喜欢控制别人
I am a... soft person, but he is a very controlling person!
我是个轻易到手的猎物
I was easy prey.
但你知道他那晚去你家的目的
But you knew why he was coming around.
他给你打过电♥话♥
He rang you.
他只说 他要来而已
He just said... he just said he was coming round.
为聊天而来吗
Just for a chit-chat?
我没想到他来我家时 莱斯莉就在后备箱里
Well, I didn't think he was coming round with Lesley in the boot, no.
我们再过一遍
So let's go over this once more.
科林径直开入你家车♥库♥
Colin drives right into your garage
等待他的可能是一位经验丰富的警官
with an experienced police officer
还有上了膛的枪
and a loaded gun potentially waiting for him...
科林准备拿出橡胶管
and Colin was prepared to roll out
穿过屋子 通到卧室里
a hosepipe right through the house and into the bedroom,
确信他不会醒过来
knowing fine rightly that this man's not even going to waken up here.
但他确实醒了 确实醒了
But he did waken. He did waken.
他挣扎过
There was a struggle.