就是对所有人最棒的 不是吗
is best for everybody -isn't that right?
基本上 你就是为所欲为 对吧
Basically, you just do what you want, really?
不
No.
这完全是双方都同意的决定 就跟那次堕胎一样
This was a completely mutual decision, as with the abortion.
就像...
Like...
哈泽尔和我秘密缔结的歃血盟约
A blood contract that Hazel and I had secretly.
一个大秘密 一种强大的纽带
A big secret, a strong bond...
也就是说 当我想到
which meant that, when it came to my idea
要一起杀掉特雷弗和莱斯莉时
of a joint venture to kill Trevor and Lesley,
我们之间有一份早已用血签署好的盟约
we had already signed a contract in blood
认为杀人没有什么大不了的
that it is OK to kill a human.
哈泽尔希冀如此 我提供了帮助
Hazel wanted it and I facilitated it.
如果单看谋杀案的话
If you look at the murders,
我希冀如此 哈泽尔也提供了帮助
I wanted it and Hazel facilitated it.
所以我们是同时在共舞
So we were both waltzing in time.
她就是我的同伙
She was my full partner.
你们必须小心评估
You must weigh carefully
斯图尔特夫人在警方审讯中说的话
what Mrs Stewart said in her police interviews.
"共同作案"的法律定义
The legal definition of "Joint enterprise"
并不意味着斯图尔特夫人
does not mean that Mrs Stewart
一定要亲手实施了谋杀
had physically to commit the murders herself,
"计划"这个词
and the word "Plan"
也并不意味着非得有一份正式的协议
does not mean that there had to be a formal agreement,
详列所有的细节
worked out in fine detail.
简单地说 对诸位而言问题是
Put simply, the question for you is,
"他们是一起策划实施的吗"
"Were they in it together?"
她有竭尽所能 阻止谋杀案的发生吗
Did she do everything she could to prevent the murders?
她为何不叫醒她的丈夫
Why did she not wake her husband,
把门关紧
keep the door closed,
大声尖叫
scream the house down,
或是跑到邻居家求助
or run to a neighbour to raise the alarm and get help?
请被告起身
The defendant please stand.
各位是否就莱斯莉·霍威尔
Have you reached a verdict on Count One
被害一案达成了一致意见
the murder of Lesley Howell?
是的 已达成
Yes, we have.
裁决结果是什么 被告人是否有罪
What is the verdict? Guilty or not guilty?
-有罪 法官大人 -不 不 不要
- Guilty, Your Honour. - No! No, no, no!
哈泽尔·斯图尔特因谋杀莱斯莉和特雷弗
被判处无期徒刑
最少在大牢中服满18年刑期
她的所有上诉均以失败告终
把衣服放在这里
Put your clothes here.
科林·霍威尔被判处无期徒刑
因双人命案最低服满21年刑期
因性侵病人最低服满5.5年刑期
凯尔跟科林离婚
带着孩子们去了美国
她未被起诉
喂
Hello?
是的 我们大约3点过来
Yeah, we're coming down about three o'clock.
是的 他们晚些时候过来 好咧 到时候见
Yeah, they'll be here later. All right. See you then.
我完全可以接受惩罚
You know, I'm quite all right with taking my punishment.
我已经忏悔了自己的罪
I've repented my sins...
等我走出这里
and when I walk back out of here,
我就弥补了犯罪行为 把债都还清了
I'll have atoned for my crimes and paid my debt.
我的人生又干净了
The slate will be wiped clean
我还可以享受20年的生活
and I'll have another 20 years of life to enjoy.
我们家的人是出了名的长命
My family is known for its longevity.
(现实生活当中的)
特雷弗·布坎南
莱斯莉·霍威尔