剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表
太棒了
Yes!
退后 小不点
Stand back, buddy, okay?
我从后门"攻入"了
Coming in the back door.
好了 靠后站了吗
Here we go. You standing back?
小心 我要进来了
Look out, I'm on my way.
攻进来了
Blasting through.
妈蛋
Damn it.
米琪小姨
Aunt Mickey?
你在后备箱里吗
Are you in the trunk?
是 小本 我在
Yes, Ben. Yes, I am.
米琪小姨 你还在吗
Aunt Mickey, are you still there?
是啊
Yep.
就是在反思 我怎么走到了这一步
Just reflecting on all the choices that landed me here.
什么声音
What was that?
-刚才是什么声音 -是你的手♥机♥
- What was that noise? - it's your phone.
我的手♥机♥ 你能看见吗 谁啊 有人来帮忙吗
My phone? Can you see it? Who is it? Is it help?
你的无线逾期未缴费
Your wireless bill is past due.
我知道 我总是欠着
I know it is! It always is!
小本 我们得拿到那个手♥机♥ 那是我们唯一的希望
Okay, Ben, we got to get that phone. It's our only hope.
-你让开 -为什么
- Move out of the way. - Why?
因为我要进来了
'Cause I'm coming in.
各位 不用理我
Hey, guys. Don't mind me.
我就是来拿些碱性水
I'm just grabbing an alkaline water.
刚上完高♥强♥度的普拉提课
Just finished a brutal Pilates sesh.
你练普拉提吗
You do Pilates?
不 他才不练
No, he does not.
你又不知道我做什么 不做什么
You don't know what I do and what I don't do.
我也喜欢普拉提
I mean, I love Pilates, too.
真的吗 但你...
Really? But you've...
你的身体线条本来就很棒了
you got such a lean, toned body.
对啊 都是练普拉提的结果啊
Well, yeah, it's 'cause of the Pilates.
也是
Right.
这有点像"鸡生蛋 蛋生鸡"的经典问题
Kind of like the classic chicken and egg sitch.
先有哪一个
What came first?
好身材还是普拉提 普拉提还是好身材
Body or the Pilates, Pilates or the body?
苍天啊
Dear God.
你真幽默
You're funny.
是你在说笑话啊
You're the one telling the jokes.
对 我也很幽默
Right. I'm funny, too.
我们有很多共通点啊
We have a lot in common.
太辣眼睛 我看不下去了 我要戳穿他了
I can't handle this anymore. I'm gonna explode his ass.
等下等下 你先别急啊
Wait, no, no, no. Wait, you can't do that.
-为什么 -你不明白吗
- Why not? - Well, don't you get it?
他开始往上爬了
He's starting to climb the mountain.
爬得越高 到时就摔得越惨
The higher he gets, the harder he will fall.
你不想让他狠狠摔下去吗
Don't you want him to fall hard?
想啊 想啊
Yes. Yes, I want that.
-是吧 -好 行
- Yeah. - All right, fine.
-让他继续自掘坟墓吧 -嗯
- We'll let him dig himself a little deeper. - Yeah.
是这样
You know what?
我去开门 因为我是家里的男子汉
I'm gonna get that because I'm the man of the house,
但我跟你聊得很开心
but it's been really cool talking to you.
好
Yeah.
塞布丽娜在家吗
Hey, is Sabrina home?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是马可斯
I'm Marcus.
我快出来了
I think I'm almost there.
你能看见吗
Can you see this?
能 那是你的手指吗
Yeah, is that your fingers?
就是老娘的手指
You're damn right it is.
我进来了
I'm coming in!
这里更热啊
A lot hotter up here.
好吧
Okay.
我卡住了
All right, I'm stuck.
你得帮一下我
I'm gonna need some help.
怎么帮
How?
把我的头当成橄榄球 用你的胳膊搂住
Wrap your arms around my neck like a football,
然后用力拉 懂了吗
and yank as hard as you can, okay?
你能行
You got this.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
好了 停
All right! Stop!
行了
All right.
我就只能到这里了
Okay, this is as far as I can go.
剩下的要交给你来完成了
I'm gonna need you to take it into the end zone.
不不 别...
No, no, no! Get-- don't...
别再碰我了
But don't touch me anymore, okay?
不再搞橄榄球那一套了 这也怪我
Okay. We're not doing football any-- that's my fault.
不再玩橄榄球了
We're not doing football.
换个游戏
We're switching sports.
-玩钓鱼 -怎么玩
- We're on to fishing. - How do we do that?
首先 我们需要一个鱼竿
Well, for starters, we're gonna need a fishing rod.
所以你得闭上眼睛 帮我解开文胸
So I want you to close your eyes and help me take off my bra.
你醒了
You're up.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我叫盖里
I'm Gary.
你刚才在马路上晕倒了
You, passed out on the road back there.
你说什么...
What are you talk...
你挠我吗
Are you tickling me, man?
不是 是椅子
No. That's the seat.
你开启了按♥摩♥椅功能
You've got the massage function on.
-按♥摩♥椅功能 -别担心
- Massage function? - Now, don't worry.
我们马上就到医院了
We'll be at the hospital pretty soon,
-马上就能治疗你了 -不
- and they'll fix you right up. - No.
我不去什么医院
I'm not going to any hospital, all right?
我的车遇到问题了
I got a car situation.
我需要一根铁棍儿之类的
I need, like, a-a slim jim or something.
抱歉 我车里没有
I'm sorry, I don't have one.
但我们肯定能找到一个
But I'm sure we can find one.
电脑 最近的修车厂在哪里
Computer, what's the nearest auto body shop?
重新规划线路 前往修车厂
Displaying matches for "Auto body shop."
这辆车什么都帮你做啊
This car just kind of does everything for you, huh?
很不错吧
Pretty cool, right?
嗯 确实不错
Yeah. Yeah, it's pretty cool.
直到"它"受够听从你的指令
Till it gets sick of you barking commands at it
然后当家做主人把你碾死了
and slams your ass into a wall.
真逗
Right.
我不怕 到时再说吧
I guess I'll take my chances.
是这样 兄弟 我有点着急
L-Look, look, man, I'm kind of in a rush, all right?
不知道这辆科技车能不能换挡
So I don't know if this spacecraft has another gear,
如果你能加速一点...
but if you could punch it...
没问题
Sure thing.
这货是谁
Who the hell is this guy?
我在网上找的"牛郎"
He's a prostitute I found online.
挺好吧
Pretty good, right?
不 一点也不好
No, not good.
他和我塑造的"马可斯"完全不一样
He looks nothing like my Marcus.
-他感觉无所谓啊 -没错
- Well, he doesn't seem to mind. - Yeah.
这才是问题所在
That's the problem, okay?
我怎么赢过他
I-I can't compete with that.
奇普
Chip.
你得看到大局
You need to see the bigger picture.
你和马可斯同时出现 就表示你不是马可斯了
If Marcus is here and you are here, then you can't be Marcus.
我帮了你大忙啊
I did you a favor.
你现在既可以追妹子 又隐瞒了真♥相♥
Now, you got a chance to get the girl and get away clean.
好吧 那来吧
Okay. Let's do this.
终极对决 创造者VS作品
The ultimate showdown: creator versus creation.
思想VS肉体
Mind versus body.
智力VS体力
Superior intellect versus hulking physical strength.
好 你开心就好
Yes. Yes to all of those things.
去拿下霍莉吧 去吧
Now, go get Holly. Go, go.
剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表