剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表
我该告诉你实情吗
Should I have told you the truth?
也许吧
Maybe.
那样也改变不了什么啊
I-I don't know that that would have made it better.
能让你的屁♥股♥复原吗 不能啊
Would it have brought your ass back? No.
重点是 人都会犯错
The point is, you make mistakes in life,
然后就翻篇 继续生活
and then you got to move on.
你会做一些蠢事
You do stupid stuff.
比如把你男友的屁♥股♥烧了
Y-You burn out the ass of your boyfriend,
将这事隐瞒了二十年
and then, y- you harbor that as a secret for 20 years,
但你得翻篇啊
but you move on.
这就是生活 吉米
That is life, Jimmy.
而今晚真的很重要
Okay? And tonight is really important,
我不想让你...
and I would hate for you to let all of that--
因为那些不重要的小事
that just doesn't even matter anymore--
毁了你今晚的闪耀时刻
ruin this night for you.
好
All right.
我为你去典礼 米琪
I'll do it for you, Mickey.
-真的吗 -嗯 我过去
- Yeah? - Yeah. I'll go.
了却心结
Peace and closure.
放下过去
Not the past.
因为如今之际 我们是牛人了
'Cause we're champions now, in this time.
对
Right.
-我们走 -来吧
- Let's go. - Let's do it.
谢谢你让我们看你的咪♥咪♥
Thanks for showing us your knockers.
是啊 很漂亮
Yeah, they're real nice.
我要走了
I'm gonna get out of here.
艾尔巴 你要跟我走 还是...
Alba. Are you coming with me, or...
你这是演"爱情"戏吗
like, what are you doing?
我来找两个抢劫伤人的嫌犯
I'm looking for two suspects in a robbery/assault.
就是他们 警♥察♥叔叔
That's them, Officer.
不是吧 奇普
Seriously, Chip?
你干了什么啊
What did you do?
报♥警♥了
Called the police.
这下我不是怂货了吧
Not so cowardly anymore, am I?
你搞笑呢 你这么做怂大了
Are you kidding me? That's incredibly cowardly.
天呐 你就是个怂包啊
God, you're such a weenie.
无所谓 本少爷有钱任性 怂又何妨
Whatever. I don't care if I'm a coward. I'm rich.
穷♥人♥才需要勇敢 比如军人 警♥察♥
Bravery's for poor people, like soldiers and policemen.
警♥察♥叔叔 逮捕这些小流氓
Officer, arrest these hoodlums.
但我们删掉照片了啊
But we erased the picture.
就是啊 我们很抱歉
Yeah, we're really sorry.
我卧室里有一把机关枪
I got a machine gun in my bedroom.
-完全坦白 -嗯
- Full disclosure. - Yeah.
好了 警♥察♥同志 抱歉
Okay. Officer, I'm sorry.
这是一场误会
There's been a misunderstanding.
我弟弟就是小题大做了
My brother just overreacted, okay?
这么说 你不想起诉吗
So you don't want to press charges?
不想
No.
棒哎
Yeah!
有钱人 你惹不起 小子们
Don't mess with Greenwich, baby.
走吧
Let's go!
坐牢愉快
Have fun in jail!
你这个人烂透了
You're a terrible person.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
北沃里克高中 伟大的69号♥
North Warwick High School great, number 69,
吉米·谢培德
Jimmy Shepherd.
-谢谢 教练 -客气 吉米
- Thanks, Coach. - You betcha, Jimmy.
谢谢邀请我过来
Thanks for having me, everybody.
来到这里 我很荣幸
It's a real honor to be here.
我就想借这个机会说
I just want to take an opportunity to say that,
这个典礼就是个闹剧
this ceremony's a farce!
-好吧 -因为我不是个投手
- Okay. - 'Cause I'm not a pitcher!
-行了 -我不是 真不是
- All right. - Okay? I'm not. I'm really not.
-行了 够了 -我是个烂屁♥股♥的傻子
- Okay. That's enough. - I'm an ass-less fool,
就是这个女人烧了我的屁♥股♥
and this is the woman who lit the match!
-不行 这是我的麦 -吉米
- No, you get-- this is mine! - Hey, Jimmy.
-别抢了 -够了
- Stop it! - That's enough.
-这是我的闪耀时刻 -放手
- This is my moment! - Let go.
放手 放手
Let go, let go.
谢谢
Thank you.
吉米·谢培...
Jimmy Shep...
掌声送给吉米·谢培德
Jimmy Shepherd, everybody.
向他致敬
L-Let's tip our cap.
很棒
Wonderful.
吉米今天经历了一些事 有些激动
It's been a... an emotional day for-for Jimmy,
-就是... -全垒打
- as- as... - Going home!
-可以理解 -出局
- Very understandable. - Out!
好了 真的崩溃了...
All right, having a real meltdown...
我们错过什么了
What'd we miss?
不是三言两语能说明白的
It's kind of hard to explain.
怎样才算一个男人
What makes a man?
是胳膊 是屁♥股♥吗
Is it his arm or his ass
米琪·墨恩
吉米·P·谢培德奖学金
还是内在最重要啊
or is it really what's inside that matters?
我说得对吧
Am I right?
总之 我要捐一笔钱
Anyway, I have this giant check
金额大到惊掉你下巴
for an absurd amount of money,
既然这点小钱对我来说已经不算什么了
and since it wouldn't really make a dent in my life anymore,
我觉得我该赠给那些没钱的人
I-I figured I should give it to the less fortunate.
你从哪找来的烟花
Where the hell did you get fireworks?
-你干什么啊 -满足观众看点
- What are you doing? - I'm giving the people what they want.
-没人想看你这样 -不 他们想看
- This is not-- nobody wants this. - Yeah, they do.
-吉米 没人想看 -别碰我
- Jimmy, nobody wants this. - Get your hands off me.
-吉米 你干什么 -你成全我吧
- Jimmy, what are you doing? - You let me have this!
给我 别丢人现眼了
Give it to me. You're making a scene!
-我要了却心结 -住手
- I need closure. - Stop it.
-这不是了却心结 -这就是
- This isn't closure. - Yeah, it is.
-别闹了 -我怎么没烧着我的蛋蛋
- Knock it off. - Why didn't I burn my nuts?
住手 住手
Stop it. Stop.
别闹了 吉米
Settle down now, Jimmy.
你以前屁♥股♥开过花
you've been here before, buddy.
-给我 -你走开 走开
- Come on! - Get away from me. Get away.
-别乱动 -这是他们想看的
- Hold still. - It's what they want.
没人想看这种事
Nobody wants to see this.
-你们看得不开心吗 -放开我
- Are you not entertained?! - Let go of me.
-我的天 -不
- My God! - No!
我的摇钱树
My golden egg!
我的宝贝儿子
My beautiful boy!
不 小伊普
No! Junior!
快弄掉 儿子
Shake it off, son!
吉米 你做了什么啊
God, Jimmy! What have you done?!
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
我宝贝儿子
My baby boy!
不要啊
No!
小伊普
Junior, no!
不 儿子 不要啊
No, boy, no!
你干了什么啊 你个混♥蛋♥
What have you done? You bastard!
天呐 天
No, no!
-不 -谢谢 恭喜
- No! - Thank you, and congratulations.
典礼非常棒
It's been a lovely ceremony.
吉米 上车
Jimmy, get in the car.
不 我要走回家
No. I'm walking home.
你的三振记录保住了
You saved your strikeout record.
你良心不会痛吗
Are you kidding me?
又一个球员在全盛时期受伤了
Another ballplayer cut down in his prime?
都是我和我的破屁♥股♥惹的祸
All 'cause of me and my stupid ass.
-米琪 -现在不是时候
- Mickey. - Not now. Okay?
-米琪 -怎么了
- Mickey. - What?
我和迈克·奥梅拉亲热了
I made out with Mike O'Meara.
这是他的口香糖
This is his gum.
剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表