剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表
天 太糟糕了
My, that's terrible.
是啊 现实如此
Yeah, it is what it is.
你记得小傻皮吧
You remember the Little Dipper.
当然
Of course.
进来 进来
Come in. Come in.
你还带朋友来了
And you brought friends.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不会觉得不舒服吗
Don't you feel bad at all?
不会 我从没这么吃过
Nah, I never eat like this.
至少还能再来半份煎饼
Could go for another short stack at least.
不是 我是说占一个糊涂老太的便宜
No, I'm talking about taking advantage of an old, senile woman.
她毕竟是我们的太奶奶
She's our great-grandma for frick's sake.
你想让她一个人孤零零守着个大房♥子吗
Well, would you rather have her hanging out in this giant house all by herself,
过着枯燥无聊没人管的生活
collecting dust like a mummy?
当然不行了 这样她可以和好闺蜜海伦
No. This way she gets to spend a lovely weekend with her best friend, Helen,
还有她弱智儿子 小胖子一起过周末
and her mushy-brained, little fat boy.
傻皮成胖子了吗
So Dippy's fat now?
奇普 长点心吧
Chip, come on.
我们都知道奇普不是个帅气的小孩子
Think you and I both know that Dippy's not an attractive kid.
你们在这里啊
There you are.
寿星女来了啊
Well, there's the birthday girl!
海伦 我得说 你能来真是太棒了
Helen, I have to tell you, it is wonderful having you here.
很长时间没见面了 对吧
It has been a long time, hasn't it?
海伦 你们俩最后一次见面是什么时候
Helen, when was the last time you two saw each other?
天 小傻 有... 很久了
Man, Dip. It's been... been awhile.
难说啊 大概...
It's... tough to say. Probably...
1945年8月14日
August 14, 1945.
记性真好
Good memory.
没错 就是...
That's right. That-that was ex...
她说得太准了 那天...
She's exactly right. That day...
特别轰动的一天
It was sensational.
日本刚刚投降
The Japanese had just surrendered
我们走上街头庆祝
and we took to the streets to celebrate.
确实庆祝了
And celebrate we did.
丽塔 天 那天真美好
Rita. Man, that was a good day.
还以为小日本鬼子永远不会投降
We thought those little bastards would never give up, huh?
你拿了一瓶香槟 扔进了...
And you took a bottle of champagne and threw it...
"点心小吃店"里
through the window of that dim sum palace.
当然 我们后来发现
Of course, we found out later
-"点心"是中国菜 -对
- that dim sum was Chinese, not Japanese. - Right.
但我们当时傻傻分不清楚
But we didn't know the difference back then
也不在乎
and we didn't care.
这特么是啥
What the hell is this?
你的最爱 傻皮
It's your favorite, Dippy.
半熟蛋 华夫饼 香肠
Soft-boiled eggs, waffles and sausage.
都搅在一起
All blended up...
按你的喜好做的
just the way you like it.
恶心 我才不吃
Gross. I'm not eating this.
我要吃她吃的东西 佳肴
I want what she has, the good stuff.
再咬坏一个勺子吗
And chew through another one of my spoons?
算了吧 傻皮
I think not, Dippy.
-是啊 -我...
- Yeah. - Look. I-I...
妈妈就说这一次
Mama's not gonna say it again.
你乖 把早餐喝掉 懂吗 傻皮
You drink your breakfast like a good boy. You got it, Dippy?
明白了吗
Understand?
丽塔 等我吃完早餐
Rita, after I finish these cakes up,
你带我转一圈这里如何
what do you say you take me on a grand tour of this house, huh?
好啊
I'd love to.
迷宫
这里什么都有啊
This place has everything!
我们该做什么呢 去沙滩
What should we do first? Go to the beach?
打网球
Play tennis?
追兔子[爱丽丝仙游记 迷宫]Go chase a rabbit?
不 我准备直接回房♥里
No, the only thing I'm doing is heading back to the house
好好休息
to kick my feet up.
我太辛劳了 小本本
I work too hard, Benny.
一直如此
Always have.
但今天不行
But not today.
你想看个电影...
You want to watch a movie...
小本
Wha... Benito?
不准进去
No.
不准进入迷宫
Don't you go in that maze.
小本本
Benny!
你...
You...
不行 小本本
No! Benny!
等下 小本
Wait! Benito!
小本本
Benny!
小本本 等下
Benny, wait!
好 你没路可走了
Okay, you're trapped.
我们走 游戏结束了
Let's go. Game's over.
走 我...
Come on. I...
好
Okay.
我有点转向了
I'm a little turned around.
你知道我们怎么进来的吗
Do you know how we got in here?
我们走这边吧 来
Yeah, we go this way. Come on.
是这条路吗
Is it this way?
走 这边
Okay, come on. This way.
过来 走
Okay. Come on, come on, come on.
好 好 好
Okay, okay. Okay, okay.
我们走这边
We go this way.
不对吗
No?
下午好 小姐 一切还好吗
Good afternoon, ma'am. Is everything okay?
不好
No, it's not okay.
我的衬衫有褶子
My shirt is wrinkled.
我今早熨过了
I pressed it this morning.
你在质疑我吗
Are you questioning me?
当然不是了 我道歉
Of course not. My apologies.
我稍后再熨一次
I-I'll press it again later.
不行 现在就熨
No! You'll press it now.
小理子
Richar.
你们干什么呢
What are you guys doing?
没什么 就是把要洗的衣服拿给理查德
Nothing. I was just giving Richard my laundry.
我也要洗衣服
I was about to do some.
不如你给我 我放到我的衣服堆里
So why don't you just give it to me and I'll throw it in with my load.
免了
No, thanks.
真的吗 因为这样可以省水啊
Really? 'Cause we could save water.
把你的衣物堆和我衣物堆混成一大堆
I'll put your load with my load and just do one big load,
"把你的精♥液♥和我的精♥液♥混成一大滩精♥液♥"
而不是让理查德分成不同的小堆
as opposed to Richard having to do a bunch of tiny, little loads.
"射成不同的小堆精♥液♥"
我说了不要
I said no.
别再说"堆"[精♥液♥]了
And stop saying "loads."
"堆"[精♥液♥]Loads.
天
Gosh.
她发什么疯
What crawled up her ass?
我无法告诉你 先生
I couldn't tell you, sir.
别叫什么"先生"了
Enough with the "sir" stuff.
叫我吉米吧
Call me Jimmy.
你今天还有别的事吗
In fact, what are you doing for the rest of the day?
你想一起玩吗
You want to party or something?
我还要工作 先生
I have to work, sir.
好吧 那明天呢
Okay, what about tomorrow?
还是得工作 先生
I also have to work, sir.
那你什么时候不工作啊
Okay, when are you not working?
周日
Sunday.
那就周日了
Sunday it is.
我们俩去找乐子
You and me getting ripped, okay?
在此之前 把要洗的衣服给我
Until then, give me your laundry.
我来洗
I'll take care of it.
我已经洗完了 先生
I've already done my own laundry, sir.
好吧 那这件衬衫呢
Well, what about that shirt?
我穿着呢 先生
I'm wearing it, sir.
你穿了一天全是汗
剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表