剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表
衰女
翻身
第二季 第七集
从十号♥出口到罗得岛 沃里克
Take Exit 10 to Warwick, Rhode Island.
你能看路开吗
Could you please keep your eyes on the road?
淡定 我得打扮好
Relax. Got to look my best.
这是我衣锦还乡的时刻啊
This is my triumphant return.
那群傻货都觉得我会一事无成
None of those jerks ever thought I'd amount to anything.
你确实一事无成
You haven't amounted to anything.
闹呢
What are you talking about?
我住着豪♥宅♥ 开着好车...
I got the big house, got the fancy cars...
全都不是你的
None of those things belong to you.
重点是 我过的生活比他们牛掰
The point is, my life turned out better than theirs,
今天就是我向他们显摆装逼的大日子
and today is all about shoving that in their faces.
艾尔巴 别压坏我的裙子了
Alba, get off my dress.
这不是吉米的大日子吗
Isn't it Jimmy's day?
他才是球衣退役的那个人
He's the one getting his number retired.
一个号♥码从此不再使用以纪念伟大的球员
怎么才能"球衣退役"呀
How do you get your number retired?
成为一代棒球传奇呗
By being a baseball legend.
我本来要去打职业赛 但我拿到全奖去斯坦福了
I was gonna go pro, but I took a full ride to Stanford instead.
斯坦福大学吗
Stanford University?
是的 我当时想要学历
Yeah, I wanted the degree.
当作另一手准备
You know, something to fall back on.
然后呢
So, what happened?
把我屁♥股♥烧着了
Burned my ass off.
怎么能把屁♥股♥烧着
How do you burn off your ass?
这话是什么意思
What does that even mean?
是个意外
It was an accident, you know.
我们刚赢了少棒联盟赛
We'd just won the division,
庆祝过头了 点着烟就睡着了
celebrated too hard, fell asleep with a lit cigarette,
烟肯定点着我的裤子了
and it must've caught my pants on fire.
我的屁♥股♥真被烧毁了
My ass literally disintegrated.
都找不到菊花之处了
They couldn't even find the hole.
好了 就别谈什么菊花了
All right, that's... we don't need to talk about the hole.
全奖没了
Lost my full ride,
然后呢
and next thing I know,
我就开始在排水沟和一群废柴混在一起
I'm hanging out at the drains with the losers and the burnouts.
我以前就混那里
I was a drainer.
我们不是废柴 我们只是特立独行
We weren't losers. We were just independent.
我很幸运 那天只是没了屁♥股♥
Look, I'm lucky my ass was the only thing I lost that day.
如果不是米琪在场把火踩灭 我小命就没了
If Mickey wasn't there to stomp it out, I might be dead.
我们看看好的方面
Look, let's focus on the positive, all right?
这是你的大日子
This is your day.
你会走上台
You're gonna be up there on that stage.
我就站在你身边
I'm gonna be right there next to you.
你为什么要上去
Why are you gonna be up there?
我会捐赠一笔善款
I'm gonna be presenting him with a big check.
用来启动"吉米·P·谢培德奖学金"
Gonna kick-start the Jimmy P. Shepherd Scholarship Fund.
用什么启动 你都没钱
With what? You have no money.
捐赠善款哪有是真的
None of those charity checks are real.
就是做场戏 让大家开心
It's just, like, this big show to make people feel good.
我发型如何
How's my hair?
这是哪里 不是去棒球赛吗
What's this place? I thought we were going to a baseball game.
不 晚上才去 这里是鬣蜥酒吧
Nah, that's tonight. This is Iguana's.
大家都来这里消遣
It's where everybody hangs out.
我才不要在一个叫鬣蜥的酒吧里耗一天
I'm not hanging out at a bar called Iguana's all day.
走 奇普 我们到处逛逛
Come on, Chip, let's go for a walk.
才不去 我可不想被人揍
No way. I'm not trying to get murked.
奇普 这是罗德岛 不是巴格达 我们不会有事啦
Chip, it's Rhode Island, not Baghdad. We'll be fine.
吉米·谢培德
Hey, Jimmy Shepherd.
我和这家伙一起上幼稚园来着
I went to kindergarten with that guy.
好吧 我们走
All right, let's go.
膜拜吧 废柴们
Soak it in, losers.
老娘驾到
Mama's home.
没反应吗
Huh?
大家好啊
What's up?
这地方真破啊
What a dump.
我一点也不喜欢这里的环境
I don't like the look of this place at all.
别紧张 不危险 只是很破烂而已
Relax, it's not dangerous. It just sucks.
你真是温室里的花朵
You're too sheltered.
你得多走出格林威治 到外面看看
You've got to get out of Greenwich more.
富人度假胜地
-我刚去了玛莎文雅岛 -好吧
- I just went to Martha's Vineyard. - Right.
我得去下卫生间
I got to go to the bathroom.
等下 你...
Wait, are you...
-我和你一起去 -不行
- I'll come with. - No.
塞布丽娜 求你别把我一个人丢在这里
Sabrina, please don't leave me out here alone.
奇普 没什么可怕的
Chip, there's nothing to be afraid of.
行
Fine.
我咒你把子♥宫♥都尿出来
I hope you pee your uterus out.
这是我们家后院 特别宽敞
Yeah, this is our backyard. It's just so much space.
-有时我们觉得太大了 -是啊
- Sometimes we think it's too big. - Yeah.
然后又觉得 "大什么大啊 闹呢"
Then we're like, "No, it's not. What are you talking about?"
总之 有好多房♥间呢
Anyway, th-th-there's so many rooms.
把你们都听无聊了吧 你怎么样啊 皮特
This is probably getting boring. What about you, Pete?
公交开得怎么样了
How, h-how's that bus driving going, huh?
有什么新鲜刺♥激♥的线路要谈谈吗
You got any new exciting routes you want to talk about?
再来一轮 谢丽
Another round for us, Shirley, okay?
我请客
It's on me.
小本呢 我需要他的信♥用♥卡♥
Where's Ben? I need his credit card.
我不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
这里太好玩了
This is so cool.
感觉就像上高中一样
I feel like I'm in high school.
那个猛♥男♥是谁
Who's that stud?
那是迈克·奥梅拉
That's Mike O'Meara.
他在高中时什么样啊 是"舞会之王"吗
Well, who was he in high school? Was he prom king?
不 他以前是个变♥态♥
No. He was a psychopath.
他有一次把一个人的耳朵扯掉了
He one time ripped a man's ears off.
他很正点啊
He's cute.
我好心动呢
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
搞毛啊 伊普·德卢卡也来了吗
You got to be kidding me. Ipp Deluca's here?
啥 谁是伊普·德卢卡
What? Who's Ipp Deluca?
他是沃里克最讨人厌的人♥渣♥
He's only like the biggest scumbag in Warwick.
废物一个
Real piece of garbage.
我的一个好友
Good friend of mine.
你怎么了啊
What's wrong with you?
我被人打劫了
I was mugged.
我都让你别扔下我了
I told you not to leave me alone.
我就离开了两分钟啊
I was gone for, like, two minutes.
那群流氓不知从哪冒出来的
These hoodlums, they came out of nowhere.
他们朝我叫嚣
They were yelling, they were screaming.
抢走了我的鞋子
They took my shoes.
你怎么不反击啊
Well, why didn't you fight back?
你说什么疯话
Are you out of your mind?
他们那么猛
They were animals.
我根本打不过
I wouldn't have stood a chance.
走吧 我们到车里等着吧
Come on, let's just go wait in the car.
我才不会像没人管教的孩子乖乖到车里等呢
I'm not gonna go sit in a hot car like some teen mom's baby.
塞布丽娜 我刚被人袭击了啊
Sabrina, I was just attacked!
我饿了
I'm hungry.
投手的屁♥股♥就像是核反应堆
A pitcher's ass is like a nuclear reactor,
是力量的中心
it's the power center.
一切都靠屁♥股♥发力
Everything flows through it.
投手不是用胳膊吗
I thought pitchers used their arms?
不 这是普遍的误解
No, that's a common misconception.
投球直接源于屁♥股♥用力
All pitching comes directly from the ass.
你嘴里是什么
What's that?
含嚼用烟草呢 棒球员的习惯
I'm packing a lipper. It's a baseball thing.
我有点怀念以前的日子
I'm feeling a little nostalgic.
你知道至今没人打破我三振的记录吧
You know I still hold the strikeout record, right?
真棒呀
That's awesome.
-你的屁♥股♥以前肯定很给力 -是的
剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表