剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表
天呐 好 走 米琪
My God. I got it. Come on, Mick.
没事 我就不去了
Nah, it's cool. I'll hang back.
-走 我需要帮忙 -我不去了
- No, come on. I need a hand. - No, I'm good.
我不想弄得满身油
I don't want to get oil on me.
米琪
Mick!
-拜托 -好
- Please. - All right.
-再叫一轮酒 -没问题
- Order another round, okay? - You got it.
-你怎么回事 -我们得走了
- What's the matter with you? - We're leaving.
走什么走 我的包还在里面
W-We're not leaving. I left my purse there.
那抱歉了 你得再买♥♥一个新包了
Well, I'm sorry, you're gonna have to get a new one.
你发什么神经
What is your deal?
我没发神经
I don't have a deal, all right?
我就是觉得 道哥不是我想的那样
I just feel like Doug is not who I thought he was.
所以我们不告而别吧
So we're gonna leave without saying good-bye.
搞什...
What the...?
她把上校拴在你车上了
She chained the colonel to your car?
米琪
Mickey.
你脑子抽了吗
Have you lost your damn mind?
我们可以一直墨迹下去
We can go back and forth like this forever,
但你想一直这样都跟我耗下去吗
but is that really how you want to spend your remaining days?
别挑战我 塞布丽娜 你会输得很惨
Don't you battle me, Sabrina, you will lose.
赶紧把上校解开 然后回家
Now kindly unchain the colonel and go home.
你先解开我
Not until you unlock me.
好了 两位 我们不如...
Okay, you know what, ladies, why don't we just...
闭嘴 吉米
Shut up, Jimmy.
行了 哥不陪你们玩了
That's it. I'm over this stupid night.
-同时交换 -数到三
- Same time. - Count of three.
一 二 三
One... two... three.
-你个贱♥人♥ -我就知道
- You! - I knew it!
别耍花样了
Stop screwing around.
你懂了吗
You understand me?
一 二 三
One... two... three.
好了
Here we go.
交易愉快
Pleasure doing business with you.
-你去哪儿 -回餐厅啊
- Where are you going? - Back to my scorpion bowl.
你在这里等着
Wait right here. Okay.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
就是得摆平一下我那个不懂事的侄女
Just had to clear something up with my bitch niece.
我们说到哪儿了
Where were we?
你干什么
What are you doing?
我在和我朋友们吃饭
I'm having dinner with my friends.
两位 这就是我口中那个不懂事的侄女
Everyone, my aforementioned bitch niece.
我不要再照看那两个人了
Look, I'm not babysitting those two anymore, okay?
他们现在归你管了
They're your responsibility now.
太可惜了 因为我已经开始喝酒了
That's too bad because I've already begun drinking.
是吗
Yeah?
我也是
So have I.
不行不行 你别喝
No, no, no, no, no, you haven't.
停下
Stop it.
-放下 别喝了 -别抢
- Let go of that. Stop it. - Don't grab it.
放手 塞布丽娜
Let go, Sabrina.
给我 塞布丽娜
Give me... Sabrina.
住手
Stop!
你犯下大错了
That was a mistake.
中国菜
天 上校爷爷
Man, Colonel.
你真是太沉了
You're really heavy.
牢房♥内有监控
米琪 米琪
Mickey. Mickey.
那个女人为什么那样盯着我们
Why is that woman staring at us like that?
她也许在想要揍扁我们哪一个
She's probably deciding which one of us she wants to maul.
传统的大姐头套路
Classic alpha behavior.
那我们怎么办
So what do we do?
我们怎么办
What do we do?
你不用为我付出
You don't anything for me
我也不用为你付出 记得吗
and I don't do anything for you, remember?
我们这样相处很不错 对吧
We got a good thing going, right?
别没事找事了
Let's not mess with it.
米琪 拜托 求你了
Mickey, come on. Please.
好 我们来做个交易
All right, I'll make you a deal.
你承认我为你这个自私精付出了很多
You admit just how much I've sacrificed for your selfish, ungrateful ass
然后我也许会考虑帮你
and then maybe I'll consider helping you out.
不是吧
Really?
好吧 行
All right, cool.
那我走了 我得去当大姐头了
If you'll excuse me, I've got to go assert my dominance.
有人能比吗
Anybody got a match?
靠
Dang.
太不讲究了
That's not right.
我和米琪 我们情同姐妹
We are thick as thieves, Mickey and me.
理论上 会发展成塑料花姐妹情
You know, on paper, it does not seem like it would work,
也许是因为我们都是大姐头
probably because we are both alphas,
但我俩真成好闺蜜了
but somehow it does
因为我们非常尊重彼此
because we respect each other so much.
好了 小老鼠 喝完了
Well, rat, that is the end of it.
别走 别走 我的朋友
No, no, no, don't go, my friend!
有人吗
Hello?
米琪 塞布丽娜
Mickey? Sabrina?
小本 有人在家吗
Ben? Anybody home?
终于都走了
Finally!
酒吧
哎呀呀 太不小心了
Whoopsie-daisy.
你们想爽一下吗
Are you boys looking for a good time?
我们已经很开心了 谢谢啦
We're already having a great time, but thanks.
吉米
Jimmy?
你在这里啊 我们还在想你去哪儿了
There you are. We were wondering where you went.
你喝了多少酒啊
How many beers have you had?
你走开
Just leave me alone, all right?
好
All right.
随便你吧
Whatever you want.
我不是恐同
I'm not homophobic, you know.
什么
What?
我说我不是...
I said I'm not a...
上车
Get in the car.
我说我不是恐同
I said I'm not homophobic.
我就是不喜欢骗子
I just don't like liars.
我难道见人就得说自己是同性恋吗
I'm sorry I didn't know I needed to announce that I was gay.
你不说 我怎么知道
Yeah, then, how was I supposed to know?
你没跟我说你是直男啊
You never told me you were straight.
拜托
Please.
我这么直 还用说吗
As if I could hide it.
到底怎么了
What's going on, man?
说了你也不懂
You wouldn't understand.
好吧
Okay.
-你不用谈... -我13岁时
- You don't have to talk about it... - When I was 13,
我有一个叫安德森的朋友
I had this friend named Anderson.
我们天天腻在一起 形影不离
And we'd spend all day just kicking the snot out of each other.
晚上 我们会去游泳
Then, at night, we'd go swimming,
我们会躺在码头上
and we'd lie on the docks,
聊着人生理想
and we'd talk about our dreams.
还有我们要泡的妞儿
You know, all the girls we were gonna suck face with.
一天晚上 安德森说
Then, one night, Anderson says
我们该相互练习接吻
maybe we should practice kissing on each other.
所以我们就练了一晚上
So we spent all night practicing.
结果吻功大增
And we got good.
技能指数直冲云霄...
I mean, really good, you know? All the...
然后 暑假结束后 安德森回家了
And then, the summer ends, and Anderson goes home,
几个月后 他找了个男朋友
and a couple months later, I find out he's got a boyfriend.
他是同性恋
And he's totally homosexual.
我们的关系就是一个谎言
And our entire relationship is based on a lie.
现在又重演了
And now, it's happening again.
吉米
Jimmy,
你想过自己可能是同性恋吗
剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表