剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表
I bet Tom Brady hucks up a 60-yard touchdown
就在第一局
first play of the game.
这不是赌博
That's not a bet.
这是地主家的傻儿子白日做梦
That's the wishful thinking of a stupid boy.
赌博第一守则 用脑子去赌 而不是感觉
First rule of gambling: you bet with your head, not your heart.
我脑子分♥析♥了一下 比尔队会赢
And my head likes the Bills.
你觉得比尔队能赢得了汤姆·布雷迪吗
You think the frickin' Bills are gonna beat Tom frickin' Brady?
我该一巴掌打醒你
I ought to slap you in the face.
他们不用打败他们
They don't have to beat them.
只要差值不低于17分就行了
They just have to lose by less than 17.
赌的是差幅
That's the spread.
但比尔队水平很烂
But the Bills suck.
对 我知道
Yeah, yeah, I know that.
你知道还有谁知道吗
You know who else knows it?
你男神汤姆·布雷迪
Your boy Tom Brady,
所以他可能这一周
so he's probably spending his bye week
掉以轻心地闲度一周
curled up by the fire in his little slipper booties,
大吃大喝
eating way too many carbs,
但比尔队会让他打脸
but the Bills they're gonna come correct.
感觉她懂行
Kind of sounds like she knows what she's talking about.
我当然懂行了
Yeah, I do know what I'm talking about.
-把信♥用♥卡♥给我 -做梦
- Somebody give me a credit card. - No way.
我才不会赌史上最佳球员输
I'm not betting against the GOAT.
-怂货 迪伦 -为什么不能用你的卡
- Coward. Dylan? - Why can't we use yours?
因为我没有卡
'Cause I don't have one.
好吧 我只有我爸的卡
Okay, well, I only have my dad's.
不好意思 我误解了吗
Okay, I'm sorry. Did I misunderstand,
你们到底要不要酸爽感了 要不要
or did you want the juice? Juice or no juice?
-好吧 行 -很好
- Okay. All right. Okay, fine. - Great.
但我来输入
But you know what? I'm typing it in.
行 你来打吧
Right, you type it in.
想搞你♥爸♥的钱 方法多了
And your dad's money, there's the other way of getting it.
下注多少
Okay, how much should I bet?
你想豪赌一把吗 来个一百吧
I don't know. You feeling bold? Throw a hunny on it.
-确定吗 -不 我不确定
- You're positive? - No, I'm not positive.
这才是赌博的魅力所在
That's what gambling is.
快点下注 我对"酸爽感"如饥似渴
Just frickin' do it! Okay, I'm thirsty. I want the juice.
好好 行行
Okay, okay, okay, fine.
下注了
It's... it's in.
现在呢
Now what?
好 现在就交给上天了
All right. Now we leave it up to the Gods.
我感觉有点紧张
I feel kind of nervous,
整个胃翻江倒海啊
like there's butterflies in my stomach or something.
感觉很爽吧
Yeah. That feels good, right?
我爽歪歪了
I feel frickin' great.
我等不及布雷迪碾压他们 但不超过17分了
I can't wait for TB to curb-stomp these fools by less than 17 points.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我来看你训练
I came to watch you practice.
不知是你太厉害 还是那帮女生太弱了
Can't tell if you're amazing or if all these other chicks just suck.
达拉 赶紧回来训练
Dara! Get your ass back in the net!
我得训练了
Got to run.
教练说得没错
Coach is right.
只有刻苦训练 才能赢下比赛
You win the game in practice.
你怎么跑来了
What the hell are you doing here?
-我查了一下你的女人 -真变♥态♥
- Did a little research on your girl. - Gross.
不 不是那样 听我说
No, not that. Listen to me.
查了一下她的比赛数据
Looked up her stats.
发现她们很可能夺金
It turns out these girls are favored to win the gold.
你是让她在对你的爱与对足球的爱之间做选择
You're making her choose between her love for you and her love for the game.
这样不公平
That's not fair.
吉米 这和你没关系
Jimmy, this has nothing to do with you.
我硬扯上关系了
This has everything to do with me.
-我以前就是那个女孩 -别说了
- I was that girl. - Stop talking.
我知道要付出什么样的努力
I know the dedication it takes
-才能成为一名运动员 -天呐
- to thrive as a student athlete. - My God.
那都是二十年前的事了
That was 20 years ago!
你搞什么 达拉
Are you kidding, Dara?
别以为我不会让你坐冷板凳
Don't think I won't bench your ass!
-他真会那么干 -好吧
- He'll do it. - All right.
天 梅丽莎 加把劲
God, Melissa, come on!
加油 孩子们
Let's go, girls!
抬膝 抬膝
Knees up! Knees up!
怎么回事
Wha...? What?
上校 你怎么过来的
Colonel, how the hell did you get up here?
好吧
Okay.
我得走了
Well, I must be going.
再见
Good-bye.
你给我听好了 老东西
Okay. You listen to me, you son of a bitch.
这个家 就只有我关心你的死活
I am the only person that cares if you live or die in this house.
所以如果你能动
So if you can move,
赶紧向我坦白
you better come clean right now.
你是影帝啊
Very convincing.
爱国者队以55比17战胜比尔队
Patriots beat the Bills, 55 to 17.
-我的胃翻腾了 -嗯
- I think I'm gonna throw up. - Yeah.
就是酸爽感效应 一会儿就好了
That's just the juice sloshing around. It'll settle.
我就说别赌布雷迪输嘛
I told you not to bet against Brady.
这家伙宇宙最强啊
Dude snaked Gisele from frickin' Leo.
我爸会杀了我
My dad is gonna kill me.
别激动 就一百块 晚饭前就赢回来了
Relax, it's 100 bucks. We back in black by dinner.
不 是十万
No. $100,000.
你说啥
W-What?
赌注 我赌了十万
The bet. I bet $100,000.
为什么 你怎么赌这么多
Why?! Why would you do that?!
-因为你让我赌的啊 -我没有啊
- Because you told me to. - I did not!
我说一百 我很清楚说了一百
I said 100. I very clearly said 100.
-谁会赌十万啊 -谁会赌一百块啊
- Who bets $100,000? - Who bets $100?
一百块多没意思 我们想要酸爽感
I wouldn't blow my nose with $100. We're looking for juice.
现在酸爽了 你满意了
Well, you got the juice now, don't you, buddy?
天 十万
My...$100,000?
在布法罗比尔队上下注 还和俄♥罗♥斯♥人赌
Against the Buffalo Bills? With the Russians?
-你个缺心眼的货 -好了好了
- You stupid, stupid boy. - Okay, okay.
-我们该怎么办 -闭嘴
- What are we gonna do? - All right, shut up.
你该闭嘴
That's what you do.
你别吵 让我想想
You just shut up and let me think for a second, okay?
对不住 小兄弟 捅了这么大娄子 我不能搅合进去
Sorry, pal. This is a big mess, and I can't be involved in it.
你自求多福吧
Good luck.
你不能就这样把他赶走啊
You can't just leave him out there.
我能 我刚赶走了
Yeah, I can. I just did.
听我说
Listen to me.
那些俄♥罗♥斯♥人打来要钱时 后果很严重
We don't want to be anywhere near that kid when the Russians come calling.
他们会将他大卸八块
They are gonna cut him to pieces.
-妈呀 -对不起 小兄弟
- My God! - I'm sorry, buddy.
我不知道你还在外面
I didn't realize you were still hanging around.
听着 如果你不帮我
Listen, if you don't help me,
我就跟我爸说 这都是你的主意
then I'm gonna tell my dad this was all your idea.
你说啊
Okay, yeah.
-他又不会相信一个孩子 -他说得对
- Like he's gonna believe some kid. - No, he's right.
是你引诱我们对酸爽感好奇
You were the one that made us thirsty for juice.
是你创建了账号♥
You're the one who made the account.
是你低估了那个天才球员
You're the one that underestimated the Golden Boy.
行 算你狠 进来
All right, fine. Get in here.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - It's fine!
我以前陷进过更大的坑
Been in-in deeper holes than this.
我们爬出来就行了
We just, we just got to pull ourselves out.
我们要另寻他法
We just need a plan B.
你们有什么主意
What do you got?
数字不会说谎 塞布丽娜
Numbers don't lie, Sabrina. All right?
自从你们俩交往以后
Ever since you two have been hooking up,
她的救球率直线下滑了
her save percentage has plummeted.
别再跟着我了
Stop following me!
那就有点责任心
剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表