剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表
衰女
翻身
第二季 第六集
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know what to tell you.
我没看见"墨轮"
I'm not seeing a Mullen.
因为那不是我的姓啊
Maybe 'cause that's not my name.
我叫米琪·墨恩
It's Mickey Molng.
墨零
Mulling?
墨恩
Molng.
我不... 你能拼一下吗
I don't... could you spell that?
我感觉你在卖♥♥萌 你是在卖♥♥萌逗我吗
I feel like you're trying to get cute. Are you being cute?
-麦丹安度有吗 麦... -我们不在...
- Try Maldanado. M-A-L... - We're not on the...
他们本来就不该在名单上
They're not supposed to be on the list, okay.
是佩莫顿三兄妹 塞布丽娜 奇普 本
It's Sabrina, Chip and Ben Pemberton.
我们是丽塔的曾外孙与曾外孙女
We're Rita's great-grandchildren.
这是她的百岁寿辰
This is her 100th birthday.
抱歉 不在来宾名单上 就不能让进
I'm sorry, I can't let you in if you're not on the list.
行 你狠 名单这种事
No, okay. Well, here's the thing about lists:
我也有一个
I have one also,
而你 "小伙伴"
and you, my friend,
刚登上了我的黑名单之首...
are just climbing right up to the tippy-top of it...
爷爷
Grandpa!
请你们在这里等一下
Can you just... just stay right-right there, please.
好 走
Yeah. Come on.
-抱歉 夫人 他自己跑进来了 -下来
- I'm sorry, ma'am. He just ran in. - Get.
-提比 -这下好了
- Tippy. - Great.
你能走路啦 真好
Nice to see you up on your hind legs.
奶奶 告诉这个迎宾傻妞儿 出差错了
Grandma, tell this door jockey there's a mistake.
我们竟然不在来宾名单上
We're not on the guest list.
因为没邀请你们呗
Probably because you weren't invited.
你们就是家族里拖后腿的败类
You're an infected limb of this family
于是我决定跟你们断绝关系
and I've decided to sever you.
赶他们走 免得进一步惹怒上校
Please see them out, lest they further agitate the colonel.
海伦
Helen?
是你吗
Is that you?
好戏来了
Here we go.
真是啊
It is!
真是个惊喜啊
What a marvelous surprise.
我们真是好多年没见了啊
I haven't seen you in a crow's age.
你把你可爱的儿子领来了
And you brought your sweet boy.
小傻皮
Little Dippy.
-别碰我 -丽塔 这不是海伦
- Get off me. - Rita, this is not Helen.
这是嫁给你外孙的
This is the whore sister
那个贱婊的贱婊妹妹
of that other whore who married your grandson.
闭嘴 提比
Hush up, Tippy.
我心爱的闺蜜 海伦
My dearest friend, Helen,
大老远从科勒尔盖布尔斯
treks all the way from Coral Gables
带着她的智障儿子过来了
with her feeble-minded boy...
你不请他们进来 真没教养
and you haven't the decency to show them in?
-不害臊 -确实不害臊 提比
- For shame! - For shame indeed, Tippy.
海伦 你和傻皮不要拘束
Helen, you and Dippy make yourselves at home.
谢谢你 丽塔 我们会的
Well, thank you very much, Rita. We will.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
好
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
要的就是这种享受啊
Okay, now, this is what I'm talking about, right?
我当初答应照看你们 就是为了过这种生活
This is the life I signed up for when I agreed to babysit you turds.
你出现之前 我们过的就是这种生活
This is the life we were living before you showed up.
真美好啊
This is nice.
我能喝金鱼池里的水吗
Can I drink water out of the goldfish pond?
不能 不行
No. No.
为什么 鱼就喝了呀
Why not? The fishes do it.
这是我们的装逼时刻
Let's act like we belong here.
好烫...
Hot! Go...
-烫死我了 -嗯
- Just excessively hot. - Yeah.
-得用这根棍儿 -好
- Yeah, you got to use the stick. - Yeah.
用小棍儿 插水果吃
You want to use a stick and stick it in the fruit.
-然后用水果蘸着吃 -对 拿点水果
- And then the fruit goes in. - Yeah, get some fruit in there.
活到一百岁 违背自然啊
You know, it's not natural to live to be 100.
一百岁寿辰快乐 丽塔
等我活到七十岁
When I turn 70...
就给自己来两枪
boom- boom, two shots in the head.
为什么要等到七十岁
Why wait till 70?
我能拿走吗
May I take that, ma'am?
别把骨头扔给这个人
Don't just throw your bone at the guy.
有何不可 这是他的工作
Why not? It's his job.
我能拿走你的吗 先生
May I take yours as well, sir?
不 不用了 谢谢
No, I'm cool. Thanks.
吉米 把骨头给他吧
Jimmy, just give him the bone.
真的 不麻烦
Really, it's no trouble.
留着也不麻烦
It's no trouble for me either, man.
我就放进口袋 找个垃圾箱扔了
I'll just throw it in my pocket, wait till I find a Dumpster.
你哪根筋不对
What's wrong with you?
我不觉得自己高人一等 塞布丽娜
I don't think I'm better than anyone, Sabrina.
也没人这么说啊
No one said you were.
天 你没抓住重点
God, you're missing the point.
你从没品尝过权力的滋味吗
Haven't you ever experienced real power?
体验过啊 几次吧
Yeah, sure. Couple times, maybe.
就是没体验过了
That's a no.
吉米 你的人生不完整啊
Jimmy, you're missing out.
让一个人对你言听计从...
To have another human being obey your every single command...
天 我怀念有佣人的日子
God, I miss having help.
瞧瞧这些好货
Check out all this cool crap.
精美蜡烛 耳机
Got a fancy candle, headphones,
水疗礼券
a spa gift certificate.
帮我把风 有人来了 告诉我一声
Keep a lookout. Let me know if anyone's coming.
-为什么 -因为我要偷一袋
- Why? - 'Cause I'm gonna steal one.
这些是礼品袋 你不用偷
They're gift bags. You don't need to steal them.
你在这里啊 海伦
There you are, Helen.
我到处找你呢
I've been looking all over for you.
太奶奶 是我 奇普 你的曾外孙 记得吗
Gam-Gam, it's me, Chip, your great-grandson, remember?
天呐
My goodness.
傻皮的脑袋被恶驴踢瘪了之后
Dippy's speech has improved so much
就丧失的语言能力了 如今又能讲话了啊
since that dreadful mule nearly put a hoof through his head.
你没给他做脑叶切断手术就对了
You were so right not to lobotomize him.
这可不好说啊
Well, I don't know.
我有时候觉得应该弄死他 然后过自己的生活
Sometimes I think I should have just zapped him and moved on, you know.
真会说笑
Hilarious.
食物是给来宾准备的
Food is for invited guests.
你少吃一顿不会死
You could stand to skip a meal.
你看起来像"胖墩儿" 不像奇普
Looking more like a Chunk than a Chip.
走吧 丽塔 该睡觉了
Come now, Rita. It's time for bed.
这才五点
It's 5:00.
她已经一百岁了 需要好好休息
She's 100 years old. She needs her rest.
我不想睡觉
I don't want to.
海伦 你和傻皮该留下过周末
Helen, you and Dippy should stay the weekend.
我们打壁球
We'll play squash.
你拿个牙刷都费劲 赶紧吧
You can't even brush your own teeth. Now, chop-chop.
我和上校是明早的航♥班♥
The colonel and I have an early flight.
是吗 你们去哪
Yeah? Where you going?
南塔克特岛
Nantucket, if you must know.
医生担心如果我的压力再增加
Doctors worry if I take on any more stress,
我就会得动脉瘤
I'll have an aneurysm.
谁会希望你死啊
Well, no one would want that.
谢谢你们前来
Thanks for coming.
你们现在可以滚回你们的废墟窝了
Now you can crawl back to the ruins from which you came
-永远再别回来了 -好
- and never, ever return. - All right.
-懂了 不会再回来 -我们有家 不会赖着不走
- We get it, we won't come back. - We have a house, calm down.
-丽塔 -海伦
- Rita! - Helen!
我还以为你们得飞回佛罗里达呢
I thought you had to get back to Florida.
没有 你没听说吗
No. Didn't you hear?
佛罗里达被淹了
Nah, Florida's under water.
剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表