剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表
衰女
翻身
第二季 第十三集
该死 奇普 你昨晚把他忘在外面了
Damn it, Chip! You forgot to bring him in last night.
-走开 走开 -滚开
- Be gone! Be gone! - Get out of here!
是你把他推出来的
You're the one who wheeled him out here.
是 可我不能吃饭时 也对着他啊
Yeah, well, I can't have him watching me eat.
他的皮肤褶得像燕麦粥 好反胃
His skin looks like oatmeal. It's disgusting.
你们把上校怎么了
What the hell'd you guys do the colonel?
奇普一晚上都把他扔在外面
Chip left him outside all night.
这锅我不接 我又不是照顾他的小护士
Don't put this on me! I'm not his frickin' nurse.
对 你是他的家人
No, you're his family.
你们俩真让人无语
You two are unbelievable.
这个可怜的老东西让我们住在这里
This poor bastard opens up his home to us,
你们就这么狼心狗肺吗
and this is how you repay him?
还好他还算活着
You're lucky that he's still kind of alive.
别贱了 如果他还能说话
Please. If he still had his vocal cords,
他会让你滚出这里
he'd tell you to get your lazy ass out of his house.
我像你们这么大时 我和我爷爷住一间房♥
When I was your age, I shared a room with my grandfather,
他总会做恶梦 梦回惨烈的战场
and he used to have nightmares about the war,
把我当成马一样到处骑
and try and ride me around like his horse.
你们至少可以给他找个理发师啊
The least you can do is take this guy to the groomer.
如今又流行长发了
Long hair is in again.
就是 如果你这么爱他 你带他去
Yeah. If you love him so much, you take him.
不行 我还有事
Can't. I got plans.
是吗 你能有什么事
Really? What plans?
有要事 别瞎管
Important plans that are none of your business.
我也有事
Yeah, well, I got plans, too.
"杜兰特新款"今天上市
The new Kevin Durants are dropping today.
我得去排队买♥♥
I got to get in line.
"空军一号♥"款[耐克] 超屌♥
They're coke white. So sick.
阿迪达斯 其实跟"空军一号♥"一样经典
"大红椰子"[耐克]跟这款比起来就像"斯坦史密斯"被完虐
They make Yeezy Red Octobers look like Stan Smiths.
听见了吗 上校
You hear that, Colonel?
你孙子为了双鞋 弃你于不顾 我失陪了
Your grandson's leaving you for footwear. Excuse me.
好吧 也许他说得对
I don't know. Maybe he's right.
不能就这样丢下他
I mean, we can't leave him like this.
瞧他一副惨兮兮的样子
The man looks like a melted candle.
好吧 我们今晚给他好好收拾一下
All right, well, tonight, we'll shave him and hose him down.
奇普 我们得现在就行动
Chip, we got to do something now.
-但我的新鞋怎么办 -算你倒霉呗
- But what about my kicks? - Too bad!
-我没法一个人拖着他走 -他坐着轮椅呢
- I can't lug him around by myself. - He's got wheels.
很好 那你就把他推进车里 我去拿钥匙
Great, so you can wheel him to the car, and I'll get the keys.
搞什么 别闹
What?! No!
别闹 这是谁扔的..
No! Who threw this?! No...
我对灯发誓...
So help me, God, I...
我得赶紧下车 不然我就爆♥炸♥了
I got to get off this bus before I lose it.
那个垃圾处理场根本没你说得那么好
The sanitation center was not nearly as awesome as you promised.
-我骗了你 多大点事 -我喜欢
- Yeah, so I lied to you. Get over it. - I loved it!
地上黏糊糊的 我的鞋踩上去吱吱响...
The floor was all gooey, and my shoes made a noise like...
-你们每次课外实践都能陪我来吗 -不能
- Can you guys come on every field trip from now on? - No.
去垃圾场能学到什么东西 真是醉了
Who learns anything at the dump? It's outrageous.
知道我们往学校里砸了多少钱吗
You have any idea how much money we give this school?
-多少 -什么
- How much? - What?
-多少钱 -我哪知道 但肯定很多钱
- Money. - I don't know, but I'm guessing it's a lot.
如果我想在垃圾场上班
If I wanted to work in a dump,
我就会坐着时光机
I would get in a time machine
回到我那年暑假在垃圾场打工的悲惨时光了
and go back to the worse summer of my life where I worked in a dump.
如果吉本斯再强迫我♥干♥这种事
If Gibbons ever tries to force me into something like this again,
我就让他死得很难看
I will snatch his ass right out of his pants.
你就强迫我来了啊
You forced me to come.
我才没有强迫你
I didn't force you into anything.
你说如果我不来 就是与你为敌
You said if I don't come, I will be your enemy.
懂不懂什么叫夸张
It's a figure of speech.
你把我当仆人对待
You don't treat me like an equal.
闭嘴 二货 我待你不薄
Shut up, dummy. I treat you fine.
别别别 坐下 坐下
No, no, no, no, no! Sit down! Sit down!
我数一下多少人
Got to do a quick head count.
二四六八十... 坐下
Two, four, six, eight, ten, four... Sit down!
-21人 -我数也是21人
- 21? - Yeah, that's what I got.
二四六八十...
Two, four, six, eight, ten...
-21 -对 21人
- 21. - Yeah, 21.
-是吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
这怎么可能 我们从垃圾场上车时 还是20人
How's that possible? We left the dump with 20.
-啥 -还捡了个孩子回来吗
- What? - What, did we pick up an extra kid?
-不 -好 洛克伍德的学生 举手
- No. - All right, raise your hand if you go to Lockwood.
你 你叫什么名字
You-- what's your name?
小本本 你认识这孩子吗
Hey, Benny, you know this kid?
从来没见过
I've never seen him.
小子 你是从垃圾场来的吗
Boy, did you come from the dump?
问你话呢 回答啊
Hello? Speak to me.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
玩得开心吗
Did we have fun?
果然是垃圾场 烂到爆表
Gosh, what a dump. What a dump.
不错 看来大家都活着回来了
Nice work. Looks like everyone made it back alive.
还捡了一个
Yeah, and then some.
要么牛掰 要么滚粗
奇普 你落了东西
Hey, Chip, think you forgot something.
塞布丽娜
Sabrina.
塞布丽娜 等下 你不能把他丢在这里
Sabrina, wait. No, you can't leave him here.
把他带回去 走
Take him back. Go.
奇普
Chip!
你何必把自己打扮成这群傻叉呢
Why do you want to look like these idiots anyway?
这货穿着紧身裤配长衫
This dude's wearing tights and a tunic.
塞布丽娜 你真是不懂流行文化
Sabrina, you know nothing about culture.
-带他离开这里 -不要
- Get him out of here! - No!
大哥 你抢了我的位置
Dude, you took my spot.
可恶 塞布丽娜
Damn it, Sabrina.
我现在又得重新到队尾排了
Now I have to go all the way to the back of the line.
你真是整我没够儿啊
You've ruined my life!
奇普 你又不打篮球
Chip, you don't even play basketball.
你个郭敬明的身高 装什么姚明
You're four foot two and you have the legs of a bird.
这不是篮球鞋
They're not for basketball.
这是休闲鞋 你就是我的劫数
They're on his lifestyle line. God, I hate you!
小家伙
Yo, little man,
去里面拿双"杜兰特新款"
go ahead and grab yourself a pair of Durants
你好照顾你爷爷
so you can help your grandpa.
-真的吗 -必须的
- Seriously? - Most def.
不该让你在运动鞋和家人之前做选择
You shouldn't have to choose between sneakers and family.
太够意思了
My man!
回垃圾场喽
We're going back to the dump....
好了 别兴奋了
Okay, relax.
我们就是去把这小孩送回去
We're just dropping off your friend,
然后就直接回家
and then we're going straight home.
我们这样做合适吧
It's okay that we're doing this, right?
当然了 我们又没做错什么
Of course. We didn't do anything wrong.
我们把孩子送回去 该表扬我们才对
If anything, we'll be celebrated for returning him.
整件事就是一个误会
This whole thing is a big misunderstanding.
警♥察♥ 开走 开走...
Cops, cops. Drive, drive...
-快快快 开走 -好好
- Go, go, go, go, go. Keep driving. - Okay, okay.
我小姨见警♥察♥就打怵
My Aunt Mickey hates cops.
小本 这里有些零食
Okay, Ben here's some snacks.
你带"垃圾娃"去你屋里吧
Why don't you take Dump and go show him your room?
走 "垃圾娃" 跟我走
Come on, Dump, this way.
-管他叫"垃圾娃"了吗 -总得有个称呼吧
- His name is Dump now? - We had to call him something.
想不到比"垃圾娃"好听的名字了吗
Well, can't we do better than Dump?
行 艾尔巴 你想管他叫什么
Sure, Alba. What do you want to call him?
-伊格纳西欧 我祖... -行 不错
- Ignacio, after my great... - Cool, sounds good.
-我们要怎么办 -我不知道啊
- What the hell are we gonna do? - I don't know.
你当时让我开走了
You're the one that made me drive away.
我一见警♥察♥就慌
Cops make me nervous.
但我知道我们得冷静
But I do know that we just need to stay calm
因为我们没干坏事
剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表