剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表
他让你坐下 布莱恩
He said have a seat, Brian.
墨恩女士向我举报了一些麻烦事
Ms. Molng here has just been sharing some troubling accusations.
她声称你们...
She claims that you engaged in...
就是...
That there was a...
上♥床♥
Sex.
你想说的是 "上♥床♥"
"Sex" is the word you're looking for.
还有一些污秽的前戏
Plus all the dirty lead-up stuff.
-他对耳朵... -这就...
- He does this thing with your ears. It's... - Tha-That's...
就不用说细节了
I-I don't need details.
我就是想说 弄太久了
It just goes on for too long. That's all I was gonna say.
里德老师 是这样吗
Mr. Reed, is this true?
你和墨恩女士发♥生♥关♥系♥了吗
Did you engage in a sexual relationship with Ms. Molng?
是的
Yes.
确实有这么回事
I mean, technically it's true.
终于 他终于承认了
Finally. Finally, he admits it.
-我觉得很丢脸 -不不不
- This is so embarrassing. - No, no, no, no, no.
你给我打住
Do not do that.
我才觉得丢脸 好吗
I am the one who is embarrassed, all right?
丢脸丢到姥姥家了
Ashamed, even.
显然 这是个问题 布莱恩
Obviously, this is a problem, Brian.
我当时不知道她的身份
Well, I didn't know who she was.
我在打另一份工 她主动找上我了
I was at my other job, she approached me,
我们聊着聊着 就聊到床上去了
we started talking, it just happened.
等下 你当时不知道她是学生家长吗
Wait, you didn't know she was a Lockwood parent?
当然不知道了
No, of course not.
这事没发生在学校里
And none of this happened on school property?
没有 她在我上班时 找上我了
No, she targeted me at work.
这没有不合法的地方啊
Wha... Well, I'm not sure that any of this is illegal.
行 这点我同意
Okay, I'll give you that.
事实上 这些都不违法
That-that... that, technically, that was all by the book.
但这人是"好莱坞大鳄"
But this man is a predator.
还有 他还不肯向塞布丽娜说我们上♥床♥了
And also, he will not admit to Sabrina that we had sex.
他也不该说 这事我站在他这边
Nor should he. I-I'm on his side there.
行了 布莱恩 你可以走了
You know what? In fact, Brian, you are free to go.
-谢谢 -什么
- Thank you. - What?!
行 他当然可以走了
Sure. Yeah, yeah. Course he's free to go.
因为整个教育圈就是男人的天下 对吧
'Cause this whole education system is just one big boys club, isn't it?
实际上 美国76%的老师都是女性 所以...
Well, actually, 76% of teachers in America are female, so you're...
谢谢你对我"说教" 吉本斯
Thank you for mansplaining that for me, Gibbons.
我不会对霸凌保持沉默
Guess what? I will not be bullied into silence.
说到霸凌
You know, speaking of bullying,
我们得谈谈本
we need to have a small chat about Ben.
他最近一直对同学动手 受害者是他认为...
He has been physically assaulting students that he has deemed...
"不受欢迎的人"
"losers."
我家小本可不会干这种事
Doesn't sound like my Ben.
也许你没想象中那么了解小本
Well, maybe you don't know your Ben as well as you think you do.
好消息是 他愿意改正
The good news is that he wants to make it right,
所以他主动在学校艺术节上
so he has volunteered to read an anti-bullying poem
朗诵一首反霸凌的诗
in our school's Arts Fest.
真好 这惩罚真给力 诗歌♥最讨厌了
Great. Perfect punishment. Poems suck.
你好啊 "48兄"
'Sup, 48?
皮带扣很帅哦
Nice belt buckle.
豁出去了
All right, screw this.
谢谢 谢谢同学们
Thank you, thank you, girls.
洛克伍德 文化艺术节
非常感谢
Thank you so very much.
接下来登场的是 年纪最小的诗人
Up next, we have one of our youngest poets,
本·佩莫顿
Ben Pemberton,
他将会朗诵一首关于霸凌危险的诗歌♥
who will be reciting a poem about the dangers of bullying.
《乌眼青》 作者 本·佩莫顿
"Black Eyes" by Ben Pemberton.
乌眼青帅 乌眼青拽
Black eyes are cool, black eyes rule,
要和校园乌眼青说拜拜
But black eyes don't belong at our school.
乌眼青看起来坏 但乌眼青很有爱
Black eyes look scary, but black eyes are fun.
"乌眼青" 谐音为"黑人"
我也想整出一个来
I really wish that I could have one.
谢谢 本 谢谢
Okay, thank you. Thank you, Ben. Thank you.
朗诵为何"乌眼青"[黑人]不好的诗
For your poem on-on why black eyes are bad.
说的是"乌眼青"...
Black eyes was the...
下一位 本的姐姐 塞布丽娜
Next up, Ben's older sister, Sabrina.
谢谢你挖掘了我的天赋
Thank you for helping me recognize my gift.
我为你写了这首诗
I wrote this for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
好运
Good luck.
《行李》 作者 塞布丽娜·佩莫顿
"Baggage" by Sabrina Pemberton.
我是一只手袋
I am a handbag.
空无一物 昂贵无比
Empty. Expensive.
被动去往不想去的地方
Carried places I don't want to go.
然而你出现了
But then you came,
如同一个温柔的贼
and rifled through my pockets
搜索着我的内在
like a gentle thief.
我准备好了 解开吧[宽衣]Now I'm ready. Unzip me.
放入我的体内
Place things inside me.
我和里德老师上♥床♥了
I had sex with Mr. Reed.
没错
That's right.
这个变♥态♥不仅教女学生们如何写烂诗
This creep not only teaches girls how to write terrible poetry,
他还不告诉她们 他睡了她们的小姨
he also lies to their faces about sleeping with their aunt.
但我有证据
But I got the receipts.
我会一直缠着你
I will hunt you down!
他好像不在家
I don't think he's home.
等下 等一下
Hold on. One... Give me one sec.
放错了
That's, wrong part.
他在家 我不是神经病
He is home. I am not crazy!
我说这话的时候 他一直在家
Well... He was home throughout this entire exchange, mind you.
-行了 好了 -不不 我...
- Okay, the... No, no, they... - No, no, no, I'm...
够了...
That's good enough. I think...
住手 别抢了
Stop. Stop.
我很快就完事了 就等一下
I'll be done in a second. Just give me...
你们等一下...
You guys just hang in there for one...
就在这里 马上就到了
It's right here. It's right here.
里德老师 你和墨恩女士发♥生♥关♥系♥了吗
Mr. Reed, did you engage in a sexual relationship with Ms. Molng?
是的
Yes.
他承认了哦
Yes. Yes.
你不是吧 你真和她睡了啊
Are you serious? You actually slept with her?
我还以为你只是等我毕业后才来追我呢
I thought you were just waiting till I graduated to make a move.
我们之间有火花啊
We had something.
我就只是想教你写诗啊
I just wanted to teach you some poetry.
最近"好莱坞大鳄"的性侵风波
如果还有其它受害者
If there are any other victims,
请站出来 手牵手
please come forward and hold hands.
-我们团结一致就是力量 -不
- We are stronger together. - No...
不不
No, no, no.
我没和那个男人睡过 不是
I didn't-I didn't sleep with that guy. No.
我翻我的跟斗 跟这事没关系
The... the handspring is separate from that.
49名 太不科学了
49? Makes no sense.
怎么不科学
Makes perfect sense.
艾伦·卢波都比我高 他吃虫子啊
Even Aaron Luber is higher than me, and he eats bugs.
我怎么和你解释呢
Okay, how do I explain this to you?
在奥♥运♥会上前手翻
Doing a handspring in the Olympics,
或躲避危险这样做 很帅气
or to escape danger, is cool.
但不打一声招呼 莫名其妙来个跟斗
But just doing it out of nowhere, unannounced?
很挫哎
Not cool.
但我完美地落地了
But I stuck the landing perfectly.
这是最糟的部分
Yeah, that's the worst part, man.
如果你没翻好 摔了个狗吃屎
Maybe if you'd biffed the landing and eaten your teeth,
还可以加搞笑分
it'd be funny.
但你竟然精确地翻了过去
But instead you did it with perfect precision?
多让人蒙圈啊
That's weird.
我搞不懂
I don't get it.
你可能永远都搞不懂
Yeah, you probably never will.
也许你写一首诗 就能重新受欢迎了
Maybe if you write a poem it will make you cool again.
写诗还是免了吧
I wouldn't recommend it.
就是 我们家没有诗歌♥天赋 我现在明白了
Yeah, poetry's not in our blood. I see that now.
剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表