剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表
Stop me when I hit your number.
我不在乎钱
I don't really care about money.
我被判终生监禁
I'm locked in here for the rest of my life.
就像圈在笼子里的动物
Nothing more than an animal in a cage.
动物园里的"蜥蜴"
Like a reptile in the zoo.
我失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me...
我要去玩我最爱的"男娃娃"了
I'm gonna go play with my favorite toy.
你们俩是不是缺心眼啊 都多大了
Are you guys serious? You're way too old for this.
别管闲事 塞布丽娜
Butt out, Sabrina.
没错 闺女 妈妈要废了你小姨
Yeah, sweetie. Mama's gonna destroy your aunt.
希望这里有厉害的整容医生
I hope they have a good plastic surgeon in here
因为你可能需要重新隆鼻...
'cause you're probably gonna need a new nose j...
待在监狱的好处之一就是
See, one of the few good things about this place
免费健身课
is the free workout classes.
一周上五次有氧拳击课
Cardio kickboxing five days a week.
-是吗 这里有验光师吗 -什么
- Yeah? How's their optometrist? - What?
我的眼睛
My eyes!
-你该吃蔬菜... -不要
- You should eat your veggies... - No.
这样你才能茁壮成长
so you can grow up big and strong!
-投降 -做梦
- Submit. - Never!
我发誓 米琪 不投降 我就弄断你手指
I swear to God, Mickey, I will break your finger.
别装了 你才没胆...
Please. You don't have...
我警告过你了
I warned you.
换我出手 让你受伤了
Now I'm just gonna have to break something of yours.
总是不识时务啊
Don't know when to quit, do you?
天 真厉害
God. Put down!
-我们是队友啊 别 -你个自私的小婊砸
- We're on the same team. No. - You selfish bitch!
今天的主角该是我
Today was supposed to be about me...
让我解开心结 你们翻出陈芝麻烂谷子的破事
and my closure, not you and your petty crap
-强行给自己加戏 -冷静 冷静
- from 50 years ago! - Take it easy. Take it easy.
你们两个人老珠黄的老毒妇
You withered old monsters!
听着 我就是想说...
Listen, I just wanted to let you know that I...
得了吧
Save it.
我也是
Me, too.
我也是
Same here.
但我得说 疗效太棒了
Though I got to say, that was pretty therapeutic.
探监时间结束了
Visiting time's over.
等下
Wait.
抱歉弄断了你的手指
Sorry about your finger.
不劳费心 我手指多着呢
Don't sweat it. I got a ton of 'em.
我会跟律师谈
And I'll talk to the lawyers,
让你拿到需要的钱
make sure that you have all the money that you need.
-谢谢 -走吧
- Thank you. - Let's go.
再见 妈
Bye, Mom.
再见 宝贝
Bye, sweetie.
-我会想你们的 -还记得我的话吗
- I'm gonna miss you guys. - You remember what I told you?
一直低调做人[低下头] 永不灰心[抬起下巴]Always keep your head down and your chin up.
孺子可教
My man.
一直坚强下去 小家伙
Stay up, little man.
如果看见我爸 替我问好
Say hi to my dad if you see him.
你以后不再放火了吗
You gonna stop setting fires?
我保证
I promise.
乖
Good boy.
-这是什么 -这样你就有玩具玩了啊
- What's this? - So you have something to play with.
谢谢 小家伙
Thanks, little man.
我知道这玩意该插哪儿了
I know just where I'm gonna put it.
爸在监狱里撑不了多久吧
Dad's not gonna make it, is he?
不好说
I don't know.
人类的忍♥耐力可能会超出你的想象
You'd be amazed at what the human spirit can endure.
亲爱的 我回来了
Honey, I'm home.
你们有什么事吗
You fellas need something?
这是替"小家伙"干的
And that's for the little man.
我这辈子没见她身手这么矫健
I've never seen her move like that in her life.
不行不行 给我好好补下剧情
No, no, no. I want more details.
是大掌一挥 还是紧握拳头
Was it open hand, closed fist?
差不多都有吧
It was a fair amount of both.
这丫头拿个小树枝完虐普多啊
This one blasted Poodle with a tree.
-是啊 -天呐 我要是亲眼看见就好了
- Yeah. - No. Man, I wish I had been there.
-嗯 你肯定喜欢 -是啊
- Yeah, you would've liked it. - Yeah.
我们怎么没早点这么干 宣泄出来太爽了
Yeah, I wish we'd done it sooner. It was cathartic.
-我们下周去看你♥爸♥怎么样 -挺好
- What do you say we visit your dad next weekend? - Nice.
别了 还是别去了
No. Maybe, hold off on that,
因为克里斯托弗还在"适应"监狱生活
'cause, Christopher is still... adjusting.
任由一个"蜥蜴人"玩弄
Yeah, to being a lizard man's plaything.
-喂 -奇普 是我
- Hello? - Chip, it's me.
-爸爸 -听着 我只能说几句
- Daddy? - Listen, I only have a minute,
但我想告诉你
but I... I wanted you to know that things
你走后 我的生活改善多了
have gotten a lot better for me here since you left.
真的吗 爸 太棒了
Really? Dad, that's great news.
是啊 我稍后再跟你详谈
It is, and- and I'll tell you all about it later,
但我得挂了 稍后再联♥系♥吧
but I got to run, but I'll call soon.
我想让你知道
And I hope that you'll always know that
我会一直把你当儿子一样疼爱 再见了奇普
I will love you like a son. Good- bye, Chip.
把我当儿子
Like a son?
格林威治
可以洗去嘛 这都不是事
You can burn that off. No problem.
剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表