剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表
衰女
翻身
第二季 第十四集
31, 30, 29, 28...
你得快点了
you better hustle.
-我会成功的 -别做梦了
- I'm gonna make it! - Not a chance in hell.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
你俩来啦
You guys,
艾尔巴跟我赌一百块 能在五分钟内
Alba bet me a hundred bucks that she could go to the store,
开车去商店买♥♥烟回来
grab some smokes and be back in under five minutes.
-这不可能 -我知道
- That's impossible. - I know!
我就是这么跟她说的啊
That's what I keep telling her.
她又开始吸烟了吗
She's smoking again?
她想做什么 我哪管得了
I-I don't keep track of what she does anymore.
老娘回来了
Coming in hot!
你肯定来不及了
You're never gonna make it.
你还是放弃吧
You might as well just give up.
做梦
No! Never!
好吧 十
All right. Ten...
九 八 七 六
nine, eight, seven, six...
艾尔巴
Alba!
-厉害 -牛掰
- Yeah! - Amazing!
好
All right...
没挺住
Yep.
醒了啊
There she is.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我还活着吗
I'm alive?
你简直太走运了
You have no idea how lucky you are.
可惜那辆玛莎拉蒂就没那么好命了
Yeah, wish we could say the same for the Maserati.
完全被你毁了
You frickin' accordioned it.
这是你本月撞毁的第三辆车了
That's the third car you've crashed this month.
好了 别这么冷血
All right. Ease up.
你俩富二代 有那么多车
You brats have plenty of cars.
而艾尔巴就只有一个
There's only one Alba.
但他们说得对 你会作死的
They're right though: you're gonna die.
我染上瘾了
I am out of control.
-是啊 -我要去戒瘾中心
- Yeah. - I need to go to rehab.
-把我送到马利布的康复中心 -不行
- Send me to the Promises in Malibu. - No.
我对戒瘾中心可没好感
I-I don't believe in rehab.
毁掉了太多出色的音乐人
It's ruined too many great musicians.
让你不再星光闪耀
It sucks the zip out of you.
我可不想让你失去星光 艾尔巴
I don't want you to lose your zip, Alba.
我只希望你别死而已
I just want you to not die.
我昨天磕了鞋油
I huffed shoe polish yesterday.
别当着孩子的面说啊
Not in front of the kid.
小本 你想到自动贩卖♥♥机那里买♥♥写糖吃吗
Ben, you want to go grab some candy out of the vending machine?
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
米琪 我需要治疗
Mickey, I need help.
那你就像普通人那么做呗
All right, well, you do what every normal person does,
去教堂
and you go to church.
你什么时候信上帝了
Since when are you so religious?
我才不信 但我喜欢教堂
I'm not religious at all, but I like church.
有免费的甜甜圈 咖啡
Free donuts, coffee.
喝点小酒 完全放开
Little wine to take the edge off.
然后向牧师忏悔自己的罪过 洗白回家
Then you confess all the bad stuff you did and go home guilt-free,
又开始新一轮的循环
ready to do it all over again.
你们父母不强迫你们去教堂吗
Didn't your parents make you go to church?
小时候强迫我们去
Yeah, they forced us when we were little.
我特别讨厌 太没劲了
I hated church. It was the worst.
正常 讨厌就对了
Yeah, you're supposed to hate it.
然后等你听过讲经之后 感觉会很好
Then you feel great once you get through it.
人得时不时去一下教堂
You got to go to church sometimes.
但我不相信上帝
But I don't believe in God.
我也不信 这不是重点
Yeah, neither do I. That's not the point.
不就是信上帝才去教堂吗
Isn't that the entire point?
不 去教堂是为了让自己感觉好一点
No, the point is to make yourself feel better,
让生活重新清零
reset the dials a little bit.
艾尔巴 等你这周去教堂
And Alba, when you go back to church this weekend,
我们陪你一起去
we're all gonna go with you.
我们都得给灵魂充充电
I think our souls could all use a little oil change.
这是上帝的房♥子吗
So this is God's house?
-概念上是的 -棒
- That's the general idea. - Cool.
厨房♥在哪儿
Where's the kitchen?
他肯定超好吃的零食
I bet he has great snacks.
好了 别再提问了 小不点
No more questions for now, okay, pal?
就是 好戏就要开始了
Yeah, the show's about to start.
好了 借过一下
Okay, here we go. Excuse me.
咖啡很烫 注意避让
Hot coffee, coming at ya.
当心 让一下
Watch it, move those feet.
给
Here you go.
怎么了
What?
-很烫 -我都提醒你了
- It's hot. - I told you.
给你拿了甜甜圈
Got you a donut.
-椰片甜甜圈 -总之免费
- Coconut. - Yeah, they're free.
我感觉上帝正俯视评判我的灵魂
I feel like Jesus is looking down on me in judgment.
上帝才不会评判别人 其本质是宽恕
Jesus doesn't judge, that's his whole thing.
请起立
Please rise.
总算开始了
About time.
等不及见一下
Can't wait to see this bloated sack of potatoes
这个被找来主持礼拜的糟老头子了
they yanked off the can to emcee this thing.
奇怪
Weird.
竟然是个年轻人
It's some young bro.
以圣父 圣子 圣灵的名义
In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
阿门
Amen.
愿主与你同在
The Lord be with you.
愿主与你同在
And also with you.
早上好
Good morning.
欢迎
Welcome.
周末礼拜日乐趣无限
Happy Sunday Funday.
我是扎克神父
I am Father Zach.
叫小扎神父就可以了
Father Z, if you prefer.
我们这样开始
And to kick things off, I thought,
先和旁边的人打声招呼如何
why don't we turn to thy neighbor, and say "what's up?"
来吧 跟他击个拳
Go ahead and give him a dap.
来吧 我等你完事
Dap it out. I'll wait.
他有点书生气
He's kind of a dork,
但我喜欢这种轻松的氛围
but I like the energy in here, you know?
我们开始之前 请将手♥机♥调静音
Before we begin, please silence your cell phones.
除非你们想把我的照片发上网
Unless you're posting a photo of me,
如果是这样 修个图再传呗
in which case, please, pick a good filter.
这兄弟挺逗啊
Dude's got jokes.
好了 让我们祈祷吧
Okay. Let us pray.
我不懂
I don't get it.
就这么结束了吗
The show's over?
上帝呢
Where's God?
祂无处不在
He's everywhere.
我们怎么看不见他
Why can't we see him?
我就是想打声招呼
I just wanted to say hi.
你可以啊
Well, you can, you know?
祂就在那根蜡烛里
He's in that candle, right there.
上帝住在这根蜡烛里吗
So God lives inside the candle?
不是真的住在这里
Well, he's not literally inside of it.
教堂里的蜡烛就代表上帝的化身
I mean, the candle represents God's presence in the church.
这么说 他们建了这座大房♥子
So they built this whole house...
就为了放一根蜡烛吗
for a candle to live in?
你这么说
Well, no. I mean, when you say it like that,
听起来有点二...
it sounds ridiculous, but...
有人见过上帝吗
Has anybody even seen God?
小本 你能看见上帝
Okay, Ben, you're seeing God. All right?
祂就在蜡烛里
He's in the candle.
我不相信上帝的存在
I don't think I believe in God.
-小魔头 -是啊
- Little psycho. - Yeah.
剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表