剧集 | 最响亮的声音 | 导航列表
so either they stop...
要么我就得做出调整了
...or I'll have to make a change.
你听懂了吗
Do you understand me?
嗯
Yeah...
-我听懂了 -很好
- I do. - Good.
谢谢你过来 伙计
Well, thanks for coming out, mate.
罗杰
Roger?
如果我不告诉你麻烦
If I don't tell you about a problem,
那就不是你的麻烦
then it's not your problem.
开播前3个月
转型过渡后他们说
With the transition, they said
已经没有适合我的位置了
there was no place for me anymore.
他们炒了你
And they fired you.
过来
Hey, come here.
来吧
Come on.
没事
It's okay.
你知道 这些事都不该发生
You know, none of this should have happened.
-嗯 -你做了个愚蠢的选择
- No. - You made such a dumb choice.
什么
What?
我为你提供了一条逃生之路 记得吗
I offered you a way off that sinking ship, remember?
-记得 -结果呢
- Yes. - Yeah?
你应该在我开口时就接受
Well, you should have taken it when I goddamn asked.
而我也说了为何不行
And I told you why I couldn't.
不愿意 这有区别
Wouldn't. Different.
-罗杰 我们说好了 -不 我们没说好
- Roger, we agreed-- - No, we did not agree.
好吧
Okay.
-你现在要怎么办 -我不知道
- What are you gonna do now? - I don't know.
-我不知道 -你知道吗
- I don't know. - You know what?
你知道这是怎么回事 对吧
You know what this is about, right?
这是NBC在说 "去你的 罗杰
This is NBC saying, "Fuck you, Roger.
我们要开除所有你的人"
We're gonna fire all your people."
我不会忘记这事
I will not forget this.
我要雇你 作顾问
I'm gonna hire you. As a consultant.
在这我得不到任何帮助
I got no top-line services.
这栋破楼里没人知道
Nobody in the goddamn building knows
其他人在干什么
what anybody else is doing.
-像一个共享门户 -对
- Like a shared portal? - Yes.
突发新闻和分配任务
Breaking news and assignments?
-我绝对能帮你搞定 -很好
- I will absolutely handle that for you. - Perfect.
我不会让你失望
I won't let you down.
微软全国广播公♥司♥
MSNBC.
24小时有线及互联网新闻平台
A 24-hour cable and Internet news service.
熟悉的面孔打造新闻的未来
The future of news from the people you know.
微软全国广播公♥司♥
MSNBC.
早上好 欢迎来到MSNBC
Good morning, and welcome to MSNBC.
我是乔迪·阿普尔盖特 以下是今日
I'm Jodi Applegate, and here are some of the top stories
为您带来热点新闻
we're covering for you today.
肖恩那边怎么样了
How we doing with Sean?
找了个新搭档 叫考姆斯
Got a new co-host, a guy named Colmes.
以前是单口相声演员
He was a stand-up comic.
他是个真纽约客 少数族裔
He's a real New York type. Ethnic.
他机灵吗
Is he smart?
是的
Oh, yeah.
鲁伯特在一号♥线
Rupert's on line one.
好的
Okay.
但是沙特表示反对
But the Saudis say no way.
除了这些新闻 我们再来看看
Along with those stories, we're making a little news
我们自己的故事 MSNBC的开播...
of our own today: the launch of MSNBC...
喂 鲁伯特
Hey, Rupert.
嗯 我正在看呢
Yeah, yeah, I'm just watching now.
通过有线电视或者互联网来加入我们
Join us here on cable, or connect...
不 他们更像是卡布奇诺爱好者
No, this is more the cappuccino crowd.
我们则是熟食店 外卖♥♥咖啡
We're the deli, coffee-to-go,
额外加糖的爱好者
extra sugar crowd.
是的 完全不
Yeah. No, not at all.
我们的开播会把他们彻底压垮
We will blow them out of the water when we launch.
知道了 再见
Okay, yeah, bye.
这些交互性的东西
Yeah, all this interactivity shit.
得了吧 全是电子游戏罢了
Come on, it's all video games.
我说不准 看起来挺厉害的
I don't know, it's pretty cool.
你们这些娘们都怎么了
What is going on with you girls?
你在说什么呢
What the fuck?
别垂涎他人了
Pull up your panties.
福克斯新闻 我们所创造的东西将改变一切
Fox News, what we create, is gonna change the game.
明白了吗 好了
All right? Okay.
更多消息 有请凯蒂·库里克和马特·劳埃尔
...more about that now, Today's Katie Couric and Matt Lauer.
早上好 凯蒂 马特
Good morning, Katie and Matt.
早上好 乔迪
Hi, Jodi. Good morning.
我想说马特和我非常羡慕
I want you to know that Matt and I are extremely jealous,
我们打算在下次签合同时也要一台
and we're gonna demand a cappuccino machine
卡布奇诺咖啡机 乔迪
in our next contract, Jodi.
但我们的机器是好使的
But ours is going to work.
会插上电
It's gonna be hooked up.
非常令人激动
Pretty exciting...
看看我们进行到哪一步了
All right, let's look at where we are.
她穿着什么
What's she wearing?
怎么 市里在举♥行♥牛仔竞技吗
What, is the bull dyke rodeo in town or something?
她为什么穿长裤 她为什么穿
Why is she wearing pants? Why is she wearing pa...?
我喜欢美♥腿♥ 还有人喜欢美♥腿♥吗
I like legs. Anybody else like legs?
我喜欢美♥腿♥
I like legs.
那到底是什么破玩意
What the fuck is that?
室内万圣节
是信♥号♥♥问题 有一些
It's the feed. There's some sort of--
万圣节是橙色的
Halloween is orange.
橙色
It's orange!
伙计们 这并不难
This is not so difficult, people.
开播前2周
听着 让我们重新过一遍 然后试试
Look, let's run it again, and we're gonna try
这次至少做对一件事
and at least get one thing right this time. Yeah.
奥莱利今早又惹跑了一位制片人
O'Reilly lost another producer this morning.
怎么了
Why?
关于苏打水什么的
Something about sparkling water.
我日
Fuck off.
蠢犊子
Dumb fuck.
我从韦恩郡为您直播
I'm live here in Wayne County,
这里的南瓜雕刻师
where pumpkin carvers are--
发生什么了
What happened?
-检查一下线路 -哪条是三号♥线路
- Check the uplink. - Uh, which one is Uplink Three?
-我的老天 -是那个
- Oh, my God. - That one.
-不 是那个 -这屋里没人知道
- No, that one. - Nobody in this room
怎么做现场直播吗
knows how to do a live shot?
信♥号♥♥缺失
你看到这个了吗
Are you seeing this?
罗杰 是你说你不要做新闻的
You said you didn't want fucking news people, Roger.
没错 但我没说我想要白♥痴♥ 好吧 听着
Yeah, but I didn't say I wanted fucking idiots. All right, look,
-我们要去 -他们在学 他们在学
- we're gonna go-- - They're learning, they're learning.
我们把镜头切回演播室 切回宠物部分
We're gonna go back to the studio to the pet segment.
听到了吗 切回宠物部分
All right? To the pet segment.
琳达 转回给你 三 二 一
Linda, we're coming back to you in three, two, one.
预览
二号♥摄像机
Camera two.
我们现在和莎莎在一起
We're here now with Zsa Zsa...
你看见那只狗拉屎了吧
You do see that dog's taking a shit, right?
它是一只屡获殊荣的狗
...award-winning dog... oh.
你不觉得你该换个镜头拍摄吗
You don't think you should change the shot?!
那条狗在美国人吃早餐时拉屎
That dog is shitting in America's bowl of Cheerios!
快他妈换个镜头
Change that fucking shot!
老罗 我们要延期开播
Ah, Rog, we're gonna delay the launch.
迪斯尼撤资了 没有压力了
Disney's pulled out, pressure's off.
我们要谨慎行事 把事情做对
We're gonna put our foot on the brake, do it right.
不不不 你在犯错
No, no, no. You're making a mistake.
我们现在势头正旺
We have momentum.
别糊弄我了 罗杰
Don't bullshit me, Roger.
剧集 | 最响亮的声音 | 导航列表