剧集 | 最响亮的声音 | 导航列表
I should just call Donald.
马尼福特是个蠢蛋
Manafort is a moron.
如果唐纳德想赢
If Donald wants to win,
就该让我负责竞选
he should just let me run the campaign.
扎克
Zac.
扎克
Zac.
-扎克 -爸
- Zac. - Dad.
生活不是游戏 儿子
Life is not a game, son.
我们面对的危险是真实的
The dangers we face are real.
我们面临的威胁也是真实的
The threats against us are real.
我们要准备好
We need to be ready.
如果真有袭击
If an actual event
在这里发生
took place here,
就现在
right now,
你会怎么做
what would you do?
这里吗
H-Here?
对 就这里
Yes, here.
环顾四周
Look around.
这些勤杂工 服务员
The busboys, the waiters.
要知道 他们可能正在密谋一场恐怖袭击
For all you know, they could be planning an attack.
你会怎么做
What would you do?
你会怎么做
What would you do?
听着 我们团结一心 好吗
Look, we stick together, all right?
团结就是力量
There's strength in numbers.
第一要务
Priority number one,
把你妈带到安全的地方
getting your mother to safety.
那吉米呢 他会帮我们
Well, what about Jimmy? He'd help.
他当然会
Of course he would.
但如果他用武器
But if he uses his weapon,
就会吸引敌人的火力
he'll draw their fire.
对吧 他会为我们争取点时间 但
Hmm? It'll buy us some time, but...
他很可能会死
he'll probably get himself killed.
是啊
Yeah.
有道理
Good point.
这个恶妇
That witch!
是梅根
It's Megyn.
"贝丝 我不会替罗杰发声明
"Beth, I will not be making a statement on Roger's behalf.
抱歉"
Sorry."
她为什么不维护你
Why won't she defend you?
真是个白眼狼
It's so ungrateful.
肯定有人做她工作了
Somebody must have got to her.
左派想让我出局
The left are trying to take me out.
自♥由♥党 知道吗
Liberals, you know?
他们满腔仇恨
So much hate.
怒不可遏
So much rage.
我不会干坐着
I will not be complacent
任凭敌人散布关于我的谣言
while my enemies try to spread their lies about me.
吃饭
Eat.
打扰下
Excuse me.
你知道我在里面什么都没法说 对吧
You know I couldn't say anything in there, right?
没人敢说
No one could.
他到处都装了摄像头
He has cameras everywhere.
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
他们什么时候走 妈妈
When are they gonna go away, Mom?
对不起 我不知道 你还好吗
Sorry, I don't know. Are you okay?
凯雅
Hey, Kaia.
你能上楼待会儿吗 宝贝
Will you go upstairs for a minute, baby?
我应该跟她谈谈
I should go talk to her.
没错 但先跟我谈
Yeah, you should, but first talk to me.
你还要让我们淌多久烂摊子
How long are you prepared to drag us through this?
淌多久烂摊子
Drag us through it?
这不公平 凯西
That's not fair, Case.
你要跟我谈公平吗
You wanna talk about fair?
冷静点 亲爱的 我们早知道这是个难关
Come on, babe. We knew this would be tough.
是 所以你决定和解
Yeah, which is why you decided to settle.
然后又决定不和解
Before you decided to not settle
把矛盾变成了某种长♥期♥斗争或者宿怨
and turn this into some crusade or vendetta
-又或是其他鬼东西 -你说过
- or some fucking thing. - You said
-你同意我起诉 -我只说过
- you were okay with the lawsuit. - I said
你应该做该做的事
you should do what you have to do.
-我从未说过我同意 -你说的这叫人话吗
- I never said I was okay. - That is bullshit.
如果你不同意 早就该告诉我
If you had issues, you should've just told me.
我说了 你知道我说了
I did. You know I did.
你现在要我怎么办
What the fuck am I gonna do now?
告诉我
Tell me.
我会提早带孩子们去加州
I'm gonna take the kids to California early.
带他们去迪士尼乐园 远离这个烂摊子
Take 'em to Disneyland. Get 'em away from this circus.
你可以下周来 一起参加基特的婚礼
You can join us next week for Jeter's wedding.
不 我们不能去参加婚礼
No, we're-we're not going to the wedding.
至少现在这种时候不行
Not with everything that's going on.
我们必须去
We have to go.
我能理解你去
I understand you do,
但
but...
带孩子们去加州是个好主意
Taking the kids to California's a good idea.
但我必须留下来
But I have to stay here.
我现在不能走
I can't leave right now.
我不能走
I can't leave.
凯西要带孩子们去迪士尼乐园
Casey's gonna take the kids to Disneyland.
听起来还不错
That's not the worst idea.
换个环境
Change of scenery.
远离聚光灯
Get them out of the limelight.
是啊
Yeah.
大家对这事的评论
The things people are saying.
我上网看了 而且
I went online, and--
你不能看那些
Oh, you got to stay off.
我知道
Mm. I know.
听着 没人扳倒过艾尔斯这样的权贵
Look, no one has brought down a man as powerful as Ailes.
如果他倒台
If he goes down,
当他倒台时
when he goes down,
我想这会激励很多其他女性站出来
I think it's gonna inspire a lot of other women to speak up.
这会震慑那些惧怕身败名裂的大人物
Which is terrifying for people with a lot to lose.
在那之前还要坚持多久
And how long until that happens?
真应该听凯西的
Should've listened to Casey.
应该直接弃诉和解
Should've just dropped this whole thing.
这完全取决于你
Yeah, well, that's entirely up to you.
但我有一些消息
But I do have some news.
福克斯的内部调查
So, the internal Fox investigation,
默多克家族牵头的那个
the one the Murdochs are running,
已被转移到保罗韦斯律所的办公室
has been moved to the Paul Weiss offices.
罗杰不会同意的
Roger won't let that happen.
他不知道 这是公♥司♥层面的调查
Oh, he doesn't know. It's corporate.
他完全不知情
He's totally out of the loop.
-不 -他们想和你面谈
- No. - They asked you to come in.
他会知道的
He will know.
他会知道我们所有的证据
He'll know everything we have.
没错 但默多克家族也会
Yeah, but so will the Murdochs.
如果他们知道
If they know
我们有艾尔斯骚扰你的录音证据
that we have Ailes harassing you on tape,
我猜他们会给你一大笔和解费用
my guess is they're gonna offer you a-a huge settlement
来封♥锁♥消♥息♥
to lock it down.
凯西想和解 对吗
A settlement is what Casey wanted, right?
是的
Yes.
和解可能很快就会达成
A settlement could happen quickly.
而官司可能花费数年
A court case could take years.
但这意味着签署保密协议
But that means signing an NDA.
以及非贬低条款
Yeah, and a non-disparagement.
所以没人会知道
So no one'll ever know.
用钱打发我 让我闭嘴
Just pay me off and shut me up.
官司至少能让一切记录在案
A trial will at least put everything on the record.
对 但官司会持续数年
Yeah, but a trial could last years,
而且不能保证你能赢
剧集 | 最响亮的声音 | 导航列表