剧集 | 最响亮的声音 | 导航列表
And I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that.
我培养了你 训练了你
I groom you, I train you,
我给了你自己的节目
I give you your own show.
你就这么干
This is what you do with it?
你就这么回报我
This is how you repay me?
你就打算装傻是吗
So you're just gonna pretend?
我打算什么 你在说什么
I'm gonna what? What are we talking about?
你没有故意雪藏我吗
That you're not intentionally trying to undercut me.
用梅根对付我
Using Megyn to get at me?
让我搬到那个烂办公室
Moving me to that shitty office?
让我去做下午两点的节目 罗杰
Moving me to the afternoon 2 P.M. show, Roger!
你以为我想要那个吗
Do you think I fucking want to do that?!
不许这么和我说话 小姐
Do not talk to me like that, missy!
既然你提到了她 梅根·凯利
Since you brought her up-- Megyn Kelly--
没错 她在那时段的收视率爆棚
yeah, smashed the fuck out of this time slot.
完全无人能敌
Smashed it out of the park!
让自己晋升为招牌球员
Made herself a franchise player.
你也该担起责任了 格蕾琴
It's time you took a little responsibility, Gretchen.
难道你的收视率不够好是我的错吗
Is it my fault that your ratings are not as good as they could be?
不 不是
No, it's not.
你整天趾高气昂地在这走着
Is it my fault you walk around here with a stick up your ass,
以为自己高人一等是我的错吗
thinking you're better than everyone?
不 不是
No, it's not.
你把自己当成受害者
You think of yourself as a victim in this life,
你就会成为受害者
you will become a victim.
你想让电视台支持你
You want the network to support you?
那你就支持电视台 支持我 每天都是
Then you support the network, support me, every fucking day!
你讲完了吗
Are you done?
我讲完了吗
Am I done?
滚出去
Fuck off.
你还好吗
You okay?
不
Nope.
是罗杰
It's Roger.
我们吵了一架
We had a... A blowup.
怎么了
What happened?
他就是个禽兽 就是这样
He's a fucking asshole. That's what happened.
还有什么新鲜事
What else is new?
是啊 事情越来越失控了
Yeah, well, it's getting worse.
太丢人了
It's just so fucking humiliating.
你看 格蕾琴 当咱俩联手时
Now you see, Gretchen, everything works so much better
一切都顺风顺水
when we're on the same team.
好了 罗杰
Okay, Roger.
听着 宝贝 我知道罗杰就这德性
Look, babe, I know Roger is... Roger.
但这是你的工作
But it's your job.
要不你忍♥忍♥坚持下去
Either you go along to get along...
或者
Or?
我控制不住
I can't help it, you know.
你那小翘臀
That ass of yours.
是时候离开福克斯了
Or maybe it's time to leave Fox.
-让人爱不释手 -我猜这是
- It's a hand magnet. - I suppose I'll take that
-对我的夸奖了 -当然
- as a compliment. - Well, you should.
然后做什么 没人会雇我
And do what? No one else'll hire me.
你得把这个当作称赞
You should very much take it as a compliment.
就是这样
That's how it's intended.
让罗杰赢吧
So let Roger have the win.
好吗 然后翻篇生活
Right? And just move on.
这不值得
It's not worth it.
决不能让他赢
No fucking way he wins.
你确定要走吗
Sure you got to go?
朱迪
Judy.
格蕾琴
Gretchen.
女厕所
录音
你看 格蕾琴
You see, Gretchen,
当咱俩联手时
everything works so much better
一切都顺风顺水
when we're on the same team.
好了 罗杰
Okay, Roger.
我控制不住
I can't help it.
你那小翘臀
That ass of yours...
让人爱不释手
it's a hand magnet.
剧集 | 最响亮的声音 | 导航列表