剧集 | 最响亮的声音 | 导航列表
怎么 你是个第一次约会的啦啦队队长吗
What are you, a fucking cheerleader on a first date?
得了吧 罗杰
Come on, Roger...
明天有半个国家的人会看我们的新闻
We got half the goddamn country tuning in
看萨♥达♥姆♥有没有把全世界爆♥炸♥
to see if Saddam blows up the world tomorrow.
多好的故事 "撤回"
It's a great fucking story. "Pull back."
-去你的 去你的 -罗杰 罗杰 他们
- Fuck you. Fuck you. - Roger. Roger, they're--
怎么 你害怕了吗 就因为意识到
What, are you getting cold feet 'cause the competition
竞争要公平公正吗
is starting to realize "Fair and balanced"?
是的 他们正在抢走我们的观众
Yes, they're shifting to attract our audience,
-但那并不意味着 -CNN将会
- but that doesn't mean-- - CNN would've shit
不惜一切代价抢先报道
three babies to run that first.
罗杰 那些细节甚至称不上可疑
Roger, the details aren't even sketchy.
因为压根没有细节
They are nonexistent.
这事含糊不得
There isn't any there there.
我知道我在面对什么了
I see what I'm dealing with.
约翰·穆迪 搞哲学的
John Moody, fucking philosophy major.
约翰 我们要报道人们想要的新闻
John, we're giving the people what they want.
知道吗 这个国家需要治愈
Okay? This country needs to heal.
我们得知道我们在对抗谁
We need to see who we're fighting.
不能再出现看不见的敌人了
No more of this faceless enemy bullshit.
现在的敌人就是那个狗♥日♥的♥
Current face of evil is that motherfucker.
而他的名字叫作萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因
And his name is Saddam Hussein.
等我们搞死他以后
And when we rub his fucking face in the dirt,
美国就赢了
America wins.
当美国赢了之后
And when America wins,
福克斯新闻就赢了
Fox News wins.
朱迪 主播室
Judy, anchor room.
40年了
40 years.
总算没有虚度
It's not a bad run.
还差点毁于一旦
And it almost didn't happen.
你刚在道格拉斯上任时
Right after you started at Douglas,
我差点让你下岗
I almost laid you off.
你从来没有告诉我这事
You never told me that.
那会我们正饱受收视率低迷的困境
Well, we were getting killed in the ratings,
总要找个替罪羊
and the suits needed heads.
你只是个道具
You were just a fucking prop boy.
但你没有
But you didn't.
相反我解雇了一个初级制♥作♥人
I canned a junior producer instead.
那可怜蛋的老婆快临盆了
Poor bastard's wife was expecting.
他是个醉汉
He was a drunk.
这是你说的
So said you.
你得手段干净点 罗杰
You got to play it straight now, Roger.
你在铤而走险
You're putting everything at risk.
你是个新闻人
You're a newsman.
你想参政 那就去竞选
You want to play politics, go run a campaign.
否则就好好在电视业干
Otherwise, stick to making television.
你控制着最强的电视新闻网
You control the number one cable news network.
已经够了
That's enough.
没错
You're right.
没有你我绝对做不到今天 我的老朋友
And I could never have done it without you, my old friend.
可不是嘛
No shit.
萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因 作为美国人我们该怎么待他
Saddam Hussein--how do we deal with him as Americans?
他的存在就是对美国的威胁
He threatens America by his existence.
这个星球里最危险的自大狂之一
One of the most dangerous megalomaniacs on the planet.
这段视频可以告诉大家
This footage shows you that we have
伊♥拉♥克♥东部
中东地区出现了一个希♥特♥勒♥
a Hitler in the Middle East.
必须直面伊♥拉♥克♥的威胁
...threat of Iraq must be confronted.
-联合决议已经被通过 -联合决议已经被通过
- Joint resolution has passed. - Joint resolution has passed
全票一致通过
without objection.
因为不作为的风险会更大
...'cause the risks of inaction would be far greater.
你们的解放之日即将到来
The day of your liberation is near.
福克斯新闻
美国收视率第一新闻电视网
这是什么
What the hell is that?
要维持在第一可得比当初
Now it's gonna take us more work to stay here
爬到这个位置花更多功夫
than it took to get here in the first place.
我们不能自满
We can't get complacent.
-摘下来 -好的
- Take it down. - Okay.
有情况
We have a situation.
布♥什♥的战争
鲍勃·伍德沃德
伍德沃德
Woodward?
我以为他死了
I thought he was dead.
你想让我信什么 卡尔
What are you trying to get me to believe, Karl?
相信你没讨好这个马屁精
That you didn't suck up to this sycophantic scumbag
-也没泄露我的备忘录 -罗杰
- and leak my memo? - Roger,
我不知道伍德沃德怎么得到的信息
I do not know how Woodward got that information.
你不知道吗 我知道
Oh, you don't? I do.
你告诉他的
He got it from you!
备忘录是我写给你的
I wrote that memo to you.
只写给了你和总统
Only you and 43.
现在白纸黑字出现在伍德沃德的书里
Now it's in fucking black and white in Woodward's book.
我知道你不高兴 罗杰
Hey, I understand you're upset, Roger,
但我无能为力
but there's nothing I can do about it.
你可以脱了你那沾了屎的睡衣
You can climb out of your shit-stained pajamas
去召开新闻发布会
and put out a goddamn press release
告诉大家伍德沃德在说谎
saying Woodward is lying!
这是你能做的 卡尔
That's what you can fucking do, Karl!
我不能卷进去 罗杰
I can't get involved, Roger.
我是个新闻人
I'm a newsman.
这让我看起来
This is making me look
像在挑拨是非从中渔利
like I'm playing both sides against the middle.
你确实是在从中渔利
You are playing both sides.
你在这件事上搞我 卡尔 我会以牙还牙
You fuck me on this, Karl, I will fuck you right back,
而且我保证 我不会让你好过 你会...
and I promise you, you will not enjoy it. You got...
你...
You...
要重新给他打电♥话♥吗
You want me to get him back?
不用
No.
国务卿科林·鲍威尔
Secretary of State Colin Powell
于周四确认奥萨马·本拉♥登♥...
acknowledged Thursday that Osama bin Laden...
作为全国祈祷日...
...is designating a national day of prayer...
散布恐慌...
...fear-mongering...
他们打来了
They called.
...在国会联席会议前
...in front of a joint session of Congress
召集美国民众团结起来...
to rally Americans to stand...
共同的敌人
...A common enemy.
副总统办公室
Office of the vice president.
我是罗杰·艾尔斯
It's Roger Ailes.
-罗杰 -迪克
- Roger? - Hello, Dick.
是关于书的事吗
This is about the book?
没错 当然是关于书的事
You're damn right it's about the book.
拜托 我的老天爷啊
I mean, come on. Jesus Christ on a roller skate.
他都和伍德沃德聊过了 谁知道他还说了什么
If he's gonna talk to Woodward, what other ears is he bending?
卡尔说不是他
Karl denied that it was him.
算了吧 你觉得我会在乎他承不承认吗
Oh, come on, you think I give a fuck about what he denies?
-拜托 -我知道你很生气
- Please. - I understand you're upset.
你也该生气
You should be, too.
你们马上要开战了 迪克
You're about to go to war, Dick.
对吗
All right?
而纽约城以外的其他地方
And the rest of the country outside New York City,
他们还没想好该持何态度
they don't know how they feel about that just yet.
福克斯新闻
Fox News,
可以肆意导向舆♥论♥
we can tip that either way.
我和总统非常重视你的支持
The president and I value your support.
我们知道没有你不行
We know we can't do this without you.
这话听着很好听 迪克
Well, that's very nice to hear, Dick.
但是你能不能言行合一
But why don't you just start acting like that?
我跟罗夫谈谈 你不会再有麻烦了
I'll talk to Rove. You won't have any more problems.
-请投币50美分 -我认为这还不够
- Please deposit 50 cents. - I don't think that's gonna be enough.
你说吧
I'm listening.
我要直接采访权
We want full access.
不再从你们新闻处听没用的
剧集 | 最响亮的声音 | 导航列表