剧集 | 最响亮的声音 | 导航列表
听着 这些录音...
Look, look, these tapes...
它们合法吗
a-are they even legal?
我查过了
I checked.
纽约州只要一方同意录音即为合法
In New York State, it's one-party consent.
你真的想这么做
And you really want to do it?
对
Yes.
鲁伯特办公室
Rupert's office,
在一号♥线
on one.
喂
Hello?
好的
Fine.
我可以过去
I can do that.
新闻集团
鲁伯特和儿子们
Rupert and the boys
想要开个会 所以我得下楼去
would like a meeting, so I have to go downstairs.
不用 我没事 别动
No, no. I'm fine. Stop.
看见了
See?
目的是让我从
So the upshot is I'm stepping away
日常的工作里脱身
from the day-to-day for a bit.
我有个漂亮的新游艇 漂亮的新女朋友
I've got a beautiful new yacht, beautiful new girlfriend,
所以我想和她们待一待
so I want some time with them.
-为什么不呢 -问题是华尔街
- Why wouldn't you? - The problem is Wall Street
不那么善解人意 他们要一个清晰的
is less understanding. They need a clean
接替规则以使大家都安心
line of succession for everyone to relax.
我不会向你儿子们汇报的
Well, I'm not gonna be reporting to your sons.
-我宁可辞职 -那就辞职吧
- I'd rather quit. - Quit.
詹姆斯·默多克
21世纪福克斯
首席执行官
拜托你
Please.
表面上 为了公♥司♥的稳定
Publicly, for the stability of the company,
我知道我们大家都很看重这点
which I know we all care about,
我要让大家认为你向詹姆斯
I need people to think that you report to James
和拉克伦汇报 而实际上
and Lachlan, but in reality,
你可以继续直接向我汇报
you can continue to report directly to me.
一切都和从前一样 罗杰
Nothing will change, okay, Roger?
但我是首席执行官 罗杰
But I am the CEO, Roger,
我需要你尊重这一点
and I need you to respect that.
我会有一些指令
I will have directives.
实际上 这就是一个
In fact, here's one,
在初选期间不得在背后搞任何一位竞选人
no getting behind any one candidate during the primaries.
对所有的人公平报道
Equal coverage for all of them.
明白吗
Got it?
谢谢你配合我的旅行安排
Well, thank you for accommodating my travel schedule.
我知道你会理解的 伙计
I knew you'd understand, mate.
去他妈的指令
Fucking directives.
罗杰·艾尔斯
Roger Ailes.
喂 唐纳德
Hello, Donald.
罗杰·斯通把参选声明的发布计划发给我了
Yeah, Roger Stone sent me the plan for the announcements,
对 我有几个看法
and, yeah, I got a few comments.
坐扶梯亮相是个非常棒的主意 非常棒
You know, the escalator entrance is a great idea, it's great,
但你得让天井上挤满人
but you got to have that atrium full.
必须要满满当当
It's got to be packed.
你可以花钱雇人来
Well, you know you can hire people.
对 你就去雇些没工作的演员
Yeah, you just get some out of work actors
把背景填满就行了
to fill in the background.
当然费钱 没错
It does cost money. Yes, it does,
但这第一次亮相一定要震撼
but that first shot has got to be powerful.
毕竟你是他妈的唐纳德·特朗普
Now, you're Donald fucking Trump,
你是电视明星啊 这个参选声明
you're a TV star, and this announcement
就像是个电视节目 你该这样想
is like a TV show. That's the way you have to think of it.
我们规模小且好斗...
We're small and scrappy...
南希·艾瑞卡·史密斯
史密斯木林事务所劳务律师及合伙人
但这类案子我们比其他人都更擅长
...but we do this type of case better than anyone.
所以我才来这里
That's why I'm here.
问题在你的合同
Yeah, the problem is your contract.
有限制性
It's restrictive.
当你签署合同时就放弃了起诉福克斯的权利
You waived the right to sue Fox when you signed it.
那怎么能是合法的呢
How is that even legal?
几乎所有的大公♥司♥都这样
Almost all corporations do it.
尼尔·木林
史密斯木林事务所劳务律师及合伙人
那样所有申诉都会自动进入强制仲裁
That way complaints can be automatically moved into forced arbitration.
他们可以和解并要求签署严密的保密协议
They can settle and require ironclad NDAs.
所有的肮脏细节仍被保密
All the dirty details stay secret.
他们无需承认过错
They don't have to admit any guilt.
那我们下一步该做什么呢
Okay, so what are the next steps?
可悲的是 不能因为他是混♥蛋♥你就起诉他
Well, sadly, you can't sue him just because he's an asshole.
我们需要证明他的骚扰
We need to prove his-his harassment
要么达到恶意工作环境的标准
meets the legal criteria for either hostile work environment
要么达到性骚扰的标准
or as sexual harassment.
我需要你和他的所有邮件和短♥信♥往来
I'll need all e-mails and text exchanges you had with him.
我有录音
I've got tapes.
他骚扰我的录音
Tapes of him harassing me.
有多少录音
How much tape?
超过二十小时
Over 20 hours.
有以性换取职业升迁的
Is there a specific offer for career advancement
-明确的条件吗 -我觉得有
- in exchange for sex? - I-I-I think so.
我明白这很难
I know it's hard,
但交换条件在证明性骚扰上
but a quid pro quo makes all the difference
非常有用
in proving sexual harassment.
我想强调一点
I just want to be clear.
我并不是想要搞垮福克斯新闻
I'm not trying to bring down Fox News.
我只是想让罗杰不再骚扰我
I just want Roger's harassment to stop,
让我做我的工作
so I can do my job.
我热爱我的工作 我是个记者
I love my job. I'm a journalist.
这是...我的天性
It's... who I am.
谢谢你 南希
Thank you, Nancy.
你应该知道 这类的案子
You should know, in cases like these,
通常会有别的受害者
there are usually other victims.
根据我从自己家电视看到的福克斯文化
Based on the culture at Fox I can see from my own TV,
罗杰不是唯一的骚扰者
Roger isn't the only harasser.
是的 但我不是针对福克斯
Yeah, but this isn't about Fox.
福克斯不会赶走罗杰
Fox isn't gonna get rid of Roger.
他们会给你钱 让你闭嘴
They're gonna pay you to be quiet
-然后默默离开 -嗯
- and go away. - Yeah.
格蕾琴·卡尔森的真实故事
我理解 这很难
I get it. It's hard.
慢慢来 好好听下录音
Take your time. Listen to the tapes.
找到能用的东西 我们再谈
See what you come up with, then let's talk.
你为什么不让我推你进来
Why won't you let me wheel you in?
因为我好多了 我也不再需要
Because I'm better and I just don't need
这个破轮椅了
that fucking wheelchair anymore.
罗杰 那些你不是状态百分百良好的时候
Roger, for the days where you aren't feeling 100%...
拿回去 好吗 我再也不想看到它
Take it back, okay? I never want to see it again.
-但你并不是 -贝丝
- But you're not actually... - Beth.
把这破轮椅拿走
Get rid of the motherfucking chair.
懂了吗
Hmm?
对不起 对不起 我只是...我好多了
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I just... I'm better.
你可以把轮椅还给医院了
And you can return the chair now, please.
当然
Of course.
战略室
地♥产♥大亨和《明星学徒》
Add real estate mogul and Celebrity Apprentice
主持人唐纳德·特朗普也在不断增加的
host Donald Trump among a growing list
2016年潜在共和党候选人中
of potential 2016 Republican candidates.
唐纳德·特朗普要竞选了吗
Is Donald Trump making a run?
商人和电视明星
...businessman and TV personality
曾多次暗示
has hinted several times...
非常认真 我非常认真
...very serious. I've been very serious.
我看到了这个国家的现状
I see what's going on with the country.
很多人会说这个国家要完
A lot of people would say it's going to hell.
特朗普对政坛来说犹如鲨鱼来袭
Trump is the political equivalent of a shark attack.
他知道如何制♥造♥声势
He's great at being noisy.
他就是个声势浩大的小丑
He's sort of a very noisy clown.
2015年6月
但他是人们愿意关注的焦点
剧集 | 最响亮的声音 | 导航列表