剧集 | 最响亮的声音 | 导航列表
最响亮的声音
第一季第一集
罗杰·艾尔斯 有线新闻界
Roger Ailes, one of the most influential
抗凝血酸
最具影响力也最具争议的人物...
and controversial figures in cable news...
三天前在家中摔倒昏迷后
After collapsing at his home three days ago,
福克斯新闻前首席执行官罗杰·艾尔斯现已去世
the former Fox News CEO Roger Ailes has died.
福克斯新闻创始人兼前董事长...
The founder and former chairman of Fox News...
令罗杰·艾尔斯饱受困扰的性骚扰指控...
Sexual harassment allegations that dogged Roger Ailes...
福克斯新闻首席执行官罗杰·艾尔斯去世了
Fox News CEO Roger Ailes has died.
我知道人们会如何议论我
I know what people are going to say about me.
我都能猜到他们会怎么形容我
I can pretty much pick the words for you.
右翼分子 偏执狂 胖子
Right-wing, paranoid, fat.
我不会有异议
And I'm not gonna argue with them.
我是保守派
I am a conservative...
我确实喜欢吃东西
I do like to eat,
而且我相信电视的力量
and I believe in the power of television.
给人们他们想要的
Giving the people what they want...
即使他们不知道那是自己想要的
...even if they don't know they want it.
节日快乐
Happy holidays.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
为了推动这一进程
Both parties must do their part
两党都必须履行各自的职责
to move this process forward.
你好 我是罗杰·艾尔斯
Hello, I'm Roger Ailes.
我和杰克·韦尔奇有约
Jack Welch is expecting me.
杰克·韦尔奇
通用电气董事长兼首席执行官
你家真漂亮
Hell of a house you got.
我喜欢屋外的景观
I love it out here.
谢谢
Thank you.
有什么计划 杰克
So what's the plan, Jack?
我们打算在新年后低调宣布
Well, we're thinking a quiet announcement after the New Year
你将离开公♥司♥ 去寻求其它机会
that you're leaving to pursue other opportunities.
你可以协助我们拟解聘合同
Uh, you can help to write the release.
你要知道
You know...
不管他们说我做了什么 都不是真的 杰克
whatever they're saying I did, it didn't happen, Jack.
我是你最忠实的拥护者 罗杰
Yeah, well, I am your biggest fan, Roger.
但由于人事部介入调查 律师也插手
But with the HR investigation and the lawyers,
这事不再由我说了算了
not up to me anymore.
我们不想让你难做 遣散费会非常丰厚
We want to make this easy. The package is very generous.
钱不是问题所在
The money's not the issue.
那是什么
Then what is?
竞业禁止条款
The noncompete.
罗杰 我们即将推出微软全国广播公♥司♥
Roger, we can't have you walking over to CNN
可不能让你跑去有线电视新闻网
when we're about to launch MSNBC.
微软会大发雷霆的
Microsoft will have a cow.
CNN 别开玩笑了
CNN? Ha.
不 杰克 我是说我还年轻
No, Jack, I mean that I'm still a young man.
才55岁 我得继续工作
I'm only 55. I got to keep working.
我过去三十年人生都奉献给了电视行业
Television has been my life this past 30 years.
你可以留在电视行业 罗杰
You can stay in television, Roger.
你想做什么都行
You can do whatever the hell you want.
我们只是不能让你去竞争对手那边
We just can't have you crossing the street.
-你知道的 -好吧 但我只是得
- You know that. - Okay, but I just got
把门敞开一些
to keep the door open a little wider.
为将来考量
For the future.
得了吧 罗杰 老实说
Come on, Roger, let's be honest.
你是出色的制♥作♥人
You're a hell of a producer
也是我见过的最厉害的公♥关♥人才
and you're one of the best PR guys I've ever met.
但你不是搞新闻的
But you're not a news guy.
也许吧
Maybe.
我不是侮辱你 罗杰
It's not an insult, Roger.
不是
No.
而是提醒你 你有无限潜能
It's a reminder that you have limitless potential.
我是真心这么想
And I mean that.
如果有我能帮上忙的地方
If there's anything I can do to help,
-尽管开口 -我现在就在求你
- don't hesitate to ask. - Well, you know, I am.
我需要你帮忙 杰克
I am asking, Jack.
其实 我...
Uh, you know, I, uh...
我可以叫手下
I can have my guys
列出一份具体的竞业禁止名单
put together a specific noncompete list.
包含所有
Uh, it can include every
现有的新闻机构
existing news outlet on the planet. You know? Uh...
你可以审查这份名单 可以签字批准
You can vet it, you can sign off on it.
我只是需要多留些余地
You know, I just have to broaden the scope.
需要能继续找到工作
I need to remain employable,
你得给我多点喘息的空间
and you have to give me a little more breathing room.
我会尽力而为
I'll do my best.
我也只能要求这么多
Ah, that's all I can ask.
我是罗杰
Hey, it's Roger.
对 我刚从杰克家出来
Yeah, I just left Jack.
我想应该能解决
I think it's gonna work out.
他说他不会把门关上
Yeah, well, he said he's gonna leave the door open, you know.
他根本不知道...
He has no idea...
好了
Okay.
他马上就要被我玩死了
...how hard I'm about to fuck him.
好了
Okay.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
过去两年和大家共事
These last two years together,
我们一同获得了伟大的成就
we've accomplished great things.
伟大的成就 你们一定要明白
Great things. You have to understand that, right?
收视率提高了50%
The ratings are up 50%.
利润翻了三倍
Profits have tripled.
我们... 我们...
We... we...
我们一起推陈出新
...we innovated.
我们把谈话类内容引入到黄金时段
We brought talk to prime time.
所有人都说这太疯狂了
Everybody said it was crazy,
但我们就是疯狂 我们成功了 对吧
but, hey, we're crazy, we did it, right?
我们成功了 我们是首家
We did it. We were the first
让新闻主播去证券交易所大厅的电视台
to put a news anchor on the floor of the stock exchange.
财经节目主持人
玛利亚·巴迪若莫的昵称
财经甜姐儿Money Honey.
财经甜姐儿 没错
The Money Honey, that's right!
但我们得要尊重人家
But we got to be respectful.
等等 你们得要尊重人家
Hold on, you got to be respectful,
因为玛利亚是位非常出色的财经记者
'cause Maria is a very fine business journalist.
非常出色 而她又刚好
Very fine. Who just happens to be
性感热辣 我还能说什么
hot as a pistol. What can I say?
对收视率来说不是坏事...总而言之
Not bad for the ratings I'm... anyway.
我会想念你们所有人的
Listen, I'm gonna miss all of you
会...非常想念
a... A hell of a lot
因为我视这房♥间里的每个人
'cause I consider all of you in this room
为我的家人
to be family.
我们爱你 罗杰
We love you, Roger.
你现在才告诉我
Now you tell me?
你该早点跟我告白
You should've played your cards a little earlier.
没准能给你加薪呢
Might've got a raise.
我为大家共同取得的成就感到无比自豪
I am so proud of what we have achieved together.
而这才是伟大殿堂的冰山一角
And we have merely scratched the surface of greatness.
为我继续完成这个伟业吧
Finish the job for me.
今晚向大家报道的新闻
There is news to report to you tonight
关乎新闻行业
involving the news business.
更具体来说 是关乎这家公♥司♥
More specifically, this company.
美国全国广播公♥司♥和微软公♥司♥
NBC and Microsoft Corporation
今天宣布他们将联手开拓
today announced that they are joining forces to create
伊丽莎白·提尔森
节目编排副总裁
向全球传播新闻的新途径
new ways to distribute news around the world.
这家新企业将为观众提供更广泛的选择
The new venture will offer viewers greater choice
观众不仅可以选择何时收看新闻
not just when they'll get their news,
还可以选择想收看的内容
but what kind of information will be available.
美国全国广播公♥司♥的母公♥司♥通用电气董事长
Jack Welch, chairman of NBC's parent company
杰克·韦尔奇
通用电气董事长
杰克·韦尔奇说
General Electric, said
剧集 | 最响亮的声音 | 导航列表