剧集 | 最响亮的声音 | 导航列表
I'll call you from the car.
就像你在我的脑袋里 罗杰
It's like you're in my head, Roger.
告诉我该做什么
Telling me what I should do.
该怎么做
How I should act.
劳丽 我 我觉得你该睡一会
Laurie, I... I think you should just get some sleep.
去你的
Fuck you!
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
没关系
It's all right.
没事的
It's okay.
我不知道我是怎么了
I don't know what's going on with me.
我很抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry.
听我说
Listen to me.
劳丽
Laurie.
听我说
Listen to me.
我一直都照顾你
I have always looked after you.
不是吗
Haven't I?
所以躺下来 睡一会
So just lie down, get some sleep,
并记住
and know...
有人照看着你呢
you're in good hands.
好吗
All right?
她需要正经的治疗
She needs some serious help.
我们没法把她送到康复中心
We can't check her into rehab
或者精神病院 除非她本人同意
or an institution without her consent.
-你去办下 比尔 -好的
- Look into that, Bill. - Yeah.
弄清楚该把她送去哪里之前她可以待在这
She can stay here until we figure out where she belongs.
在这期间 让她保持安静
Until then, just keep her quiet.
不要让她打电♥话♥ 发邮件也不行
No phone. No e-mail.
不能走漏半点风声
Just lock it all down.
谢谢 苏珊娜 谢谢 比尔
Thank you, Suzanne. Thank you, Bill.
表扬自己一下吧 年轻人
Give yourself a pat on the back, son.
我刚听说理查德·谢伊
I just heard that Richard Shea
正计划在镇大厅讨论划区的事
is scheduling a town hall to discuss zoning issues.
全镇人都在极力反对 显而易见
The whole town is up in arms, apparently,
这都是你的功劳
and that's all thanks to you.
我觉得我们应该过去
I think we should go
确保人们能听见我们的声音
and make sure we have our voices heard.
-你觉得呢 -理应如此
- What do you think? - Yes, sir.
-倒霉 -没事吧
- Oh, fuck! - You okay?
没事 划了道小口
Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's just a little nick.
你能帮我拿一下药吗
Hey, can you just get me those little pills?
药 就在
The pills, just, uh,
水池上 就是那些小的
out on the sink. Just the little ones.
好的
Yeah.
该死
Fuck.
-两片就够 -就两片吗
- Just a couple. - Just two?
对 我可能不需要吃 但是
Yeah, I probably don't need them, but, you know...
谁知道呢
you never know.
该死
God damn it.
这些是治什么的
What are those for?
凝血因子 我是血友病患者
clotting factor. I'm a hemophiliac.
真的吗
Seriously?
我本来活不过十几岁
I wasn't supposed to live past my teens.
我童年的大部分时间都在医院度过
Spent a lot of my childhood in hospitals.
倒挂着让血液流动起来
Hanging upside down trying to get the blood to flow.
但我爸就是不管那么多
But my dad wouldn't hear it.
像其他孩子一样逼我
Pushed me just as hard as any other kid.
那你呢
What about you?
你和你老爸关系怎么样
How do you get on with your old man?
我爸
My dad...
不想和我亲密
wasn't into bonding.
有时他会回家
Sometimes he would come home...
一切都不对了
Everything was just wrong.
我不得不面对那种状况
And I... I had to deal with that.
我爸动不动就抽皮带打我
My dad would reach for his belt at the drop of a hat.
我哭个不停 我花了很久才意识到
I'd cry and cry. It took me a long time to realize
哭不会让他停手
that crying wouldn't make him stop.
他会一直打 打到我不哭为止
He would keep going until I stopped crying.
知道打有血友病的孩子是什么样吗
Know what it looks like when you beat a hemophiliac kid?
很惨
It's not good.
不幸中的万幸
All for the best.
让我变得坚强
Made me tough.
生活就是斗争 乔
Life is struggle, Joe.
永远不要忘记
Never forget that.
它是一场战斗 一场骗局
It's a fight, it's a con,
是一场恶战 也是一场游戏
it's a grudge match, and it's a game.
唯一重要的是
The only important thing is...
你赢了
...that you win.
你去睡一觉吧
Why don't you get some sleep?
你和我
You and I...
我们还有很多工作要做
we got a lot of work to do.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
谢伊的分区规划侵犯财产权
小乔瑟夫·林斯利
主编
至少你用了一张好看的照片
At least you used a flattering photograph.
理查德·谢伊
Richard Shea.
-乔·林斯利 -我知道
- Joe Lindsley. - Oh, I know.
这是我儿子鲍比
This is my son Bobby.
你老板很会制♥造♥噱头
Well, your boss knows how to raise a stink.
是真是假都无关紧要
It doesn't seem to matter if it's true or not.
我坚持我们的报道
I stand by our reporting.
我在为我们的社区做有益的事情
I'm doing what's right for our community.
分区规划是一种简单的方法
The zoning statutes are a simple way--
是对财产权的侵犯
An infringement on property rights.
你知道独♥立♥宣言的原稿
Did you know that the original draft
谈到过生命权
of the Declaration of Independence
自♥由♥权和追求财产权吗
talked about life, liberty and the pursuit of property?
然后他们重写了
And then they rewrote it.
这
The...
听着 我的工作是报告这些问题
Look, my job is to report the issues.
你的工作是为你的老板办事
Your job is to carry water for your boss.
艾尔斯只是生气我没有给他
Ailes is just mad at me 'cause I wouldn't give him
-分区规划豁免权 -不是这样的
- a zoning exemption. - That's not true.
这是 这是
This is-- This is an issue of--
问他去吧
Ask him.
你自豪了吧
Proud of yourself?
你快把这个镇子弄分♥裂♥了
You're tearing this town apart.
-女士 我 -或许他是对的
- Miss, I'm-- - Maybe the kid's right.
凭什么谢伊告诉我们可以用土地做什么
Who is Shea to tell us what we can do with our land?
胡扯 你认为他关心你的权力吗
Bullshit. You think this kid has your rights in mind?
我想听听他怎么说
Well, I want to hear what he has to say.
你可以睁一只眼闭一只眼 但我不会
You can turn a blind eye, but I am not
-袖手旁观 -听着 这里的每个人
- going to turn a blind eye. - Look, everybody here
都按时纳税 都有权决定
pays their taxes and has a right to determine...
事情就是从那闹大的
And it escalated from there.
其他人加入进来 民♥意♥变得激烈
Other people joining in, folks getting heated.
我以为
I thought...
我以为他们会报♥警♥
I thought they were gonna call the cops.
那个谢伊真会小题大做
That Shea is such a drama queen.
他看起来像个好人
He seemed like a nice guy.
是个好人 就像斯大林那样的好人
Oh, yeah, nice guy, like Stalin was a nice guy.
他有自己的孩子
Hey, he's got kids of his own.
并没有阻止他屠♥杀♥四千万人
Didn't stop him butchering 40 million people.
-那么多人 -罗杰
- That's a lot of people. - Roger.
怎么了 事情就是这样
What? It happened.
我应该说它没有发生过吗
I'm supposed to say it didn't happen?
斯大林 俄♥国♥人 坏人
Stalin, Russian. Bad people.
谢伊似乎认为
Shea seems to think that, um,
分区规划问题是你的私人恩怨
the zoning issue is personal with you.
没错 就像对于
Yeah, just like it is
这个镇子的每个公民来说
for every single citizen in this town.
就是私人恩怨
It's personal.
剧集 | 最响亮的声音 | 导航列表