剧集 | 最响亮的声音 | 导航列表
Okay, then the publisher.
出版人就是主编
Our publisher is the editor.
我们人手比较少 你也看见了
We have a lean staff, as you can see.
好吧 我想让他知道他的员工
Well, I'd like him to know that his employees are making
在保险杠上公然贴着自己的政♥治♥立场
blatant political statements with their bumper stickers.
这违背了新闻工作的无偏性
It's a breach of journalistic integrity,
这是偏见 这样不对
it shows bias, and it's wrong.
您是
Ms....?
艾尔斯
Ailes.
罗杰·艾尔斯夫人
Mrs. Roger Ailes.
艾尔斯夫人
Mrs. Ailes,
我们的报纸在政♥治♥方面不站队
we don't take political positions at the paper.
我们欢迎各种观点的人
We invite all viewpoints to be shared
给编辑版面写信分享看法
on the letters to the editor page.
所以你可以写封信
So feel free to write a letter,
说不定下一♥期♥我们会考虑用
and we'll consider it for next issue.
你不知道我是谁 是吧
You have no idea who I am, do you?
完全不知道
Not a clue.
距离选举还剩35天
晚上好 欢迎大家来到
Good evening, and I welcome you
第一场2008年总统辩论
to the first of the 2008 presidential debates.
整场竞选乌烟瘴气
The campaign taking an ugly tone.
人们说我与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥为伍
People suggest that I pal around with terrorists.
你从埃耶斯先生的客厅开始了
You launched your political campaign
-你的政♥治♥运动 -这绝不是真的
- in Mr. Ayers' living room. - That's absolutely not true.
他曾是国内恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He was a domestic terrorist.
这令人绝望
This is desperate,
这很不光彩
it's dishonorable...
我不信任奥巴马
I can't trust Obama.
-他是个阿♥拉♥伯人 -他不是 女士
- He's an Arab. - No, ma'am.
我认为税收政策是麦凯恩议员和我间
I think tax policy's a major difference between
-最大的不同 -我的计划是
- Senator McCain and myself. - I've got a plan
减少支出
for cutting spending,
保持税收低水平
for keeping taxes low, for, uh,
众议院未通过挽救计划
共和党和民♥主♥党互相指责
确保人们可以 待在自己家里
making sure that people can keep... stay in their homes,
一个长♥期♥的计划
and a long-term plan.
消息
议员约翰·麦凯恩
总统候选人
但是为了展现领导力 距离选举
But to show leadership... there's 35 days left
还有35天 毫无疑问选举的重心
till this election, and undoubtedly this entire thing's
最后会落到经济上
gonna come down to the economy...
所以为了展示你的领导力 议员
so to show leadership, Senator,
你会怎么做
what will you do?
我自信我们将会出♥台♥一个法案
I am confident we will have a bill,
它将拯救美国的经济
and it will rescue the American economy.
但要记住 这个法案只能停止恶化
But remember, all it's gonna do is stop the bleeding.
要让我们的经济复兴 繁荣依旧
We've got a long way to go to get our economy
还有很长的路要走
and our prosperity going again,
但我们能 也一定会实现
which we can and will.
听起来是个能取胜的政策
Sounds like a winning message to me.
好了 我们得在这里打住了
Well, we have to leave it there.
谢谢你 麦凯恩议员
Thank you, Senator McCain.
我们马上回来
We'll be right back.
结束
And we're out.
-两分钟后回来 -看新闻就选福克斯
- Back in two. - Fox is where the news is.
你太出色了
You killed it.
我跟你讲 姑娘
I'm telling you, girl,
继续保持
keep that up...
大老板会让你上黄金时段 亲爱的
and the big man's gonna make you prime time, honey.
碰拳
A fist bump?
击掌
A pound?
还是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥拳法
A terrorist fist jab?
每个人对这个手势都有不同解读
The gesture everyone seems to interpret differently.
我们将为大家展示一些有趣的肢体语言
We'll show you some interesting body communication
探索那是...
and find out what it...
很妙吧 是吧
That's beautiful, isn't it?
阿克塞尔罗德在二号♥线上
Axelrod's on line two.
大卫 奔波的日子如何
David, how's life on the road?
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
我 老实说 我也不知道
I... honestly, I don't know
什么是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥拳法
what a terrorist fist jab is, either.
不 我不会撤回的
No, I'm not gonna retract it.
那只是一连串问题
It's a series of questions.
至于吗
Come on.
我们让观众自己评判
We let the viewer decide.
你知道
You know--
行
Fine.
让竞选团队
Have the campaign
和我的办公室联♥系♥
contact my office.
奥巴马
Obama...
想要坐下谈谈
would like a sit-down.
这个嘛
Well...
我们要再看一遍吗
should we watch it again?
来吧
Oh, cue it up.
碰拳 击掌
A fist bump? A pound?
还是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥拳法 这个手势…
A terrorist fist jab? The gesture...
沃伦...
Warren...
就像是美国的缩影
is America in microcosm.
缩影
Microcosm.
俄亥俄没人会说"缩影"
Nobody says "Microcosm" in Ohio.
沃伦象征着…
Warren is a symbol...
奥巴马让你过有色人种时区吗
Obama got you on CP time?
大卫·阿克塞尔罗德
奥巴马竞选
首席策略师
罗杰 说真的吗
Roger. Seriously?
我已经在这坐了45分钟了
I've been sitting here for 45 minutes.
再等几分钟就好了
It'll just be a few more minutes.
现在是竞选最忙的时候
You know how it is in the heat of a campaign.
是啊 我看到的是该死的权力交易
Yeah, I know a bullshit power play when I see one.
救济早餐活动持续了很久
The donor breakfast ran long.
所以一整天的安排都被打乱了
It screwed the entire day.
也许你让我一直等着
Or maybe you're making me wait
是为了报复保罗·西蒙与林恩·马丁竞选的事
as payback for the Paul Simon-Lynn Martin race.
都三十年了 伙计
It's 30 years ago, man.
该翻篇了
Get over it.
你在一场直播新闻发布会上骂我的手下是软蛋
You called my guy a weenie at a live press conference.
-他就是个软蛋 -马丁毫无疑问
- He was a weenie. - And Martin was hands down
是我见过最差劲的候选人
the worst candidate I've seen.
难怪她竞选输了之后 你就退出政坛
No wonder you quit politics when she lost.
她完全疯了
She was batshit crazy.
我不得不说
You know, I have to say,
我对拜登的决定感到很惊讶
I was surprised about the Biden decision.
他是个不错的小伙
You know, lovely man,
但乔却愚不可及
but Joe is as dumb as an ashtray.
我们需要的各种条件他都符合
He-he plays well for us where we need him to.
天主教♥徒♥ 工会成员
Catholics, union guys,
-军人背景 -对白人而已
- military. - With white people.
符合白人需要的条件
Plays well with the whites
也不碍事
Doesn't hurt.
喂 好的
Yeah? Okay.
你不用再等了
Your wait is over.
罗杰 欢迎你加入我们
Rog, good you could join us.
我明白了
I see.
太高明了
I'm impressed.
等到真正的会议结束之后
You wait till the real meeting is over,
你再把我带出来
then you trot me out
就好像我是个疯子
like I'm the crazy uncle.
并不是你想的那样 罗杰
That's not what this is, Roger.
是吗
Really?
那为什么我在外面无所事事等了
Then why have I been waiting outside with my dick in my hand
-整整一小时 -我只是觉得
- for the last hour? - I just thought it would be
剧集 | 最响亮的声音 | 导航列表