剧集 | 最响亮的声音 | 导航列表
with no guarantee you would win.
罗杰可以无罪离开
And Roger could walk away innocent,
而你可能一无所获
and you could walk away with nothing.
你可以用那笔钱做任何你想做的事…
You could do whatever you want with that money...
成立基金会
A foundation,
公益组织
a nonprofit.
但需将这些艾尔斯的录音保密
But to keep those Ailes recordings under wraps,
我认为福克斯的出价会相当可观
I think Fox's offer will be sizable.
我还是想要一个道歉
I still want my apology.
如果不道歉 我绝不和解
And I will not settle until I get one.
罗杰·艾尔斯在我们第一次单独见面时性侵了我
Roger Ailes assaulted me the first time we met alone
就在他的办公室
in his office.
我在福克斯新闻的职业生涯中
These assaults continued throughout
这些性侵一直持续不断
my professional career at Fox News.
能说得具体一些吗
Can you be more specific?
我之前的老板带我去了罗杰办公室
My old boss took me into Roger's office.
他说他想谈谈我的事业
He said he wanted to talk about my career.
但很快…
But it quickly...
他吻我的时候 就像…
When he kissed me, it was like...
亲吻你的祖父 潮湿又恶心
kissing your grandfather, wet and gross.
我想尖叫
I wanted to scream.
但他是罗杰·艾尔斯啊
But it was Roger A-Ailes.
所以你能怎样呢
So what are you supposed to do?
刚开始罗杰只说话
Roger was just talking.
随后他的手放在我的裙子上
And then he put his hand up my skirt.
罗杰告诉我
Roger told me
如果我想留在电视行业 就要...
I would never work in TV again if I didn't...
给他口♥交♥
go down on him.
"想和大人物混
"You want to play with the big boys,
得上大人物的床"
you got to lay with the big boys."
这是罗杰的原话
Roger literally said that.
当门关上后
When the door was closed.
我们单独在一起时
And we were alone?
他解开裤子 彷佛无关紧要
He unzipped his pants like it was nothing.
他第一次裸♥露♥自己时
And the first time he exposed himself,
就像生的…
it was like raw...
汉堡肉
hamburger meat.
恶心
Disgusting.
他让我...
And he made me...
我前面也说了
Like I told you before.
我去找过人力
I tried to go to HR.
但是他们搪塞了我
But they gave me the runaround.
我当然上报了
Of course I reported it.
希告诉我 我得放下这件事
Shine told me I needed to let this one go.
我以为向女性投诉会有帮助
I thought that going to a woman would help,
但苏珊娜·斯科特说我需要
but Suzanne Scott said I needed
加入"罗杰队"
to get on "Team Roger."
黛安娜·布兰迪说让骚扰停止的唯一方法
Dianne Brandi said the only way to make it stop
就是离开
was to leave.
拿上钱 在保密协议上签字
Take the money, sign the NDA.
梅根·凯利到了
Megyn Kelly's here.
唐
Don.
不 感谢你回我电♥话♥
No, no. Thanks for returning my call.
不 我觉得好极了
No, I feel swell. Yeah.
我把新演讲发过去了
I sent the new speech over.
其实我不知道
I don't know what Manafort was trying
马纳福特到底想干什么
to fucking do, actually, you know.
什么
What?
唐 他是否有空并不重要
You know, Don, it doesn't matter if he's free.
你需要更有力的建议
You need stronger advice.
是的
Yeah.
好吧 你知道
Ah, well, you know,
我受到了一些小攻击
I'm taking a little incoming fire,
但他们还没打倒我
but they haven't got me yet.
那就太好了
Oh, that would be great.
如果你这么做
If you did that,
那会把鲁伯特逼疯
it would drive Rupert batshit.
没错
Yeah.
你懂的
Well, you know, uh,
就说我是易怒爱吵架的人
just say I'm a stand-up guy
格蕾琴满口胡言 这种之类
and Gretchen's full of shit, that kind of thing.
好的
Yeah.
没错 那就对了
Yeah. That's right.
对 她的逼都是冰碴子
Yeah. Her pussy's full of icicles.
如果你不介意 替我在《观点》里说这句话
Say that on The View for me if you don't mind.
他和我是多年的好友
He's been a friend of mine for a long time,
我可以告诉你 有些女人在抱怨
and I can tell you that some of the women that are complaining,
我知道他帮助了她们多少 甚至最近也在帮忙
I know how much he's helped them, and even recently.
当她们写书时
And when they write books,
就是最近发行的那些书
that were fairly recently released,
她们说了许多他的好话
and they say wonderful things about him,
而现在 突然之间
and now, all of a sudden,
她们就满口贬低他
they're saying these horrible things about him,
这很可悲 因为他是个很好的人
it's very sad because he's a very good person.
我一直觉得他是一个非常 非常...
I've always found him to be just a very, ver--
记住 他们会检查一切
Now, remember, they're gonna go through everything.
你经历的整个故事
Your entire history.
每次你去人力资源部时
Every time you've gone to Human Resources,
发生的一切
everything.
凯西
Case?
我以为你
I thought you were...
在哪
Where...?
孩子在哪
Where are the kids?
我妈妈飞过去照看他们了
My mom flew out to watch them.
我想在这陪你
I wanted to be here for you.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你做得对
You're doing the right thing.
说出你的故事就好
Just tell your story.
只需如此
That's all you have to do.
你做得对
You're doing the right thing.
我知道我得做点什么
I knew I had to do something.
所以我做了任何记者都会做的事情
So I did what any journalist would do.
记笔记 还有录音
Took notes and made tapes.
你带了录音的副本给我们吗
You brought copies of those tapes for us to review?
很好
Great.
你知道 罗杰
You know, Roger...
总是让我觉得是我做错了
always made me feel that I was wrong.
我打扮得不对
How I looked was wrong.
我的声音不对
How I sounded, wrong.
我想要的 我的志向
What I wanted, my ambition,
我的自信心
my confidence...
我对自己的信任 全是错的
my belief in myself, all wrong.
而这些
And that...
在你脑海中挥之不去
that gets in your head.
然后你还会因为太仔细
And then you're criticized for being...
太敏感 太没有自我
uh, too careful, too self-conscious.
而受批评
Not myself enough.
但是我要怎么在这种情况下做自己
But how the fuck am I supposed to be myself
在一个不论我做什么
when all I'm ever told is, no matter what I do
成就什么 或试着相信自己时
or achieve or try to believe about myself,
都被告知自己是绝对错误的
is that I'm just... plain wrong.
至于身体接触部份
And as for the physical part...
很难解释 但是
It's hard to explain, but...
在我还是个孩子时 我
When I was a kid, I...
我烧伤了我的胳膊
I burned my arm here...
非常严重
very badly.
当时我正从烤箱中端出一个锅
I was taking a pan out of the oven,
但烧伤的灼痛感
but I could feel that burn
持续了数月
on my skin for months.
现在和那时一样
And that's what it's like.
即使过去很久 你仍能感到
剧集 | 最响亮的声音 | 导航列表