剧集 | 最响亮的声音 | 导航列表
Which more and more is the court companies seem to care about.
很好
Good.
你想听听吗
You want to hear them?
我在报纸上看到了格蕾琴·卡尔森的起诉
I saw Gretchen Carlson's lawsuit in the newspaper.
我打来是因为这事我也遇到了
I'm calling because it happened to me, too.
我在1967年冬天认识了罗杰·艾尔斯
I met Roger Ailes in the winter of 1967
在《麦克·道格拉斯秀》上
at The Mike Douglas Show.
那时我16岁
I was 16.
我的模特经纪人送我去参加试镜
My modeling agency sent me in for an audition.
罗杰带我去了他办公室
Roger took me into his office and...
锁了门
locked the door.
然后他
Then he...
他性侵了我
he assaulted me.
我从没告诉过任何人
I've never told anyone.
连我丈夫也没说
Not even my husband.
罗杰·艾尔斯毁了我努力的一切
Roger Ailes destroyed everything I worked for.
我的婚姻破裂了
My marriage collapsed.
我试过自杀 仿佛他无处不在
I tried suicide. It's like he's always there,
困扰着我
haunting me.
我没有权力 没有发言权
I had no power, no voice.
因此我很感激格蕾琴·卡尔森能利用她的资源
So I'm grateful Gretchen Carlson is using hers.
无可奉告
No comment.
-这是我家 -美国小姐
- This is my house. - Miss America...
-早上好 -早 他来了
- Good morning. - Morning. There he is.
你们怎么样
How are you all?
很好
Good.
一个问题
So, one question:
我们都读了吗
we all read it?
谢尔曼报道里的这些女人
These women in Sherman's article...
没人会信她们
no one will believe them.
谢尔曼对你着迷
Sherman is obsessed with you.
他就是这么犟
He can't let it go.
这孩子真混
The kid's a fucking punk.
难以置信
It's unbelievable.
行吧 我们没时间就着他扯犊子
Yeah, well, we haven't got time to dick around with him.
晚点再处理谢尔曼的事
We'll get back to Sherman later on.
我们要赢
We win this situation
就要带着火箭筒迎战他们的冷兵器
by bringing a bazooka to a knife fight.
艾芮娜
Irena...
把控告我的人近期照片找出来
get me recent photographs of these accusers
然后发出去 好吗
and get them out there, all right?
一群爱抱怨的老太婆
They're a bunch of whining grandmas.
当人们看到她们真正的样子
When people see what they actually look like,
就会嗤之以鼻
they won't give a shit.
知道吗
You know?
找出驾照照片 护照照片
Get me, uh, driver's license photos, passport photos,
越丑越好
the crappier the better.
博
Now, Bo...
我们要你施展一点魔法
we're gonna need a little bit of your magic.
没问题 先生
Yes, sir.
就像奥莱利的马卡里斯案一样
Like you did on the Mackris case for O'Reilly.
我要深度
I want deep,
格蕾琴的深度背景调查
deep background on Gretchen.
给我查她的信♥用♥卡♥账单
I want to have a look at credit card debt.
查她是否吸毒
I want to have a look at drug use.
她以前上过的男人 上过的女人
Guys she used to fuck, girls she used to fuck...
我总觉得她像个女同
I mean, she always looked like a dyke to me.
还有比尔
And, Bill,
让一些福克斯女员工
let's get some Fox women
在新闻节目中为我辩护
out there in the press defending me.
尤其是梅根
Especially Megyn.
-梅根讨厌格蕾琴 -没错
- Megyn hates Gretchen. - She does.
好
All right.
大家开工吧
Let's get to work.
非常感谢
Thank you all very much.
我希望开回去不会太折腾
I hope it's not too punishing, the drive back in.
不 没关系 祝日安
No, it'll be fine. Have a good day.
好吧 我们要去找...
All right, so we're looking...
好好好
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
等你确定他们都走了
Wait till you know they've left
把我的轮椅推过来吧
and then bring me the wheelchair, please.
好的
Of course.
欢迎你加入我们 梅赛德斯
Thank you for joining us, Mercedes.
-你是福克斯新闻的法律分♥析♥师 -对
- You are, uh, a legal analyst at Fox News. - I am.
对于格蕾琴·卡尔森所提出的这些指控
What is your view on these allegations
福克斯新闻负责人被指控性骚扰
你有什么看法
that Gretchen Carlson is making?
我觉得 那百分之百是假的
Oh, I mean, th-they're completely false.
这些年里我见过格蕾琴
I've seen Gretchen dozens of times,
几十次 几百次了
hundreds of times over the years.
她从没提出任何问题
Never an issue whatsoever.
也没有任何迹象
There is absolutely no indication
华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥
福克斯新闻前主播在诉讼中
指控首席执行官罗杰·艾尔斯性骚扰
表明她真的遭受过
whatsoever that she is being subjected
任何她指控提到的那些事
to any of the allegations that she's set forth--
那你认为她为什么要这样做呢
Why do you think she's doing it, then?
福克斯新闻负责人被指控性骚扰
说实话 因为我们... 我们在这
Well, frankly? Because we're do... we're here
是因为她的合同没有续签
because her contract wasn't renewed.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -这和实际情况
- Fuck you. - It wasn't anything to do
完全不相干 如果她的...
with any reality. If her...
第一天回去一定要遵守
Now, it's important to keep your normal schedule
正常的日程
for your first day back.
你觉得格蕾琴在共和党代♥表♥大♥会♥
Do you think it's a coincidence that Gretchen sues me
召开前两周起诉我是个巧合吗
two weeks from the Republican convention?
不
No.
是克♥林♥顿♥夫妇在幕后捣鬼呢
The Clintons are behind this.
我的天
Oh, good Lord.
可能都赞助了她的诉讼费
Probably footing her legal bill as well.
他们知道...希拉里不可能打败特朗普
They know... that Hillary, she cannot beat Trump
除非他们先把我给打垮
unless they destroy me.
太歹毒了 太歹毒
It is wicked. Wicked.
他们都参与了
They're all in on it.
奥巴马
Obama.
索罗斯 布莱恩·刘易斯
Soros, Brian Lewis,
-乔 -乔
- Joe. - Joe.
乔·林斯利那小混♥蛋♥
Little fucking Joe Lindsley.
拉克伦 鲁伯特 詹姆斯
Lachlan. Rupert. James.
这些人仇视美国
These people hate America.
他们都是我的敌人
They are my enemies.
我还是搞不懂
I still do not understand
梅根怎么还没回我消息
why I have not heard back from Megyn.
恕我直言 我们的观众关心脱欧吗
Respectfully, do our viewers give a shit about Brexit?
它本身... 本身更像是个
It does seem-- right? It seems like a little bit more
-欧洲问题 -说得有理
- of a-a European issue. - That's fair.
我们等下在办公室见吧
I'll just see you in the office in a minute, okay?
-好的 -好
- Yeah, okay. - Yeah. Okay.
早上好
Morning.
不 别张扬
No. Come on.
好了好了
Okay, okay.
那我以后确保每周都有人告我
I'll make sure someone sues me every week, then.
台本内容和我说说
Give me the rundown.
好的 特朗普在肯塔基开展矿区大会
Okay, we have, uh, Trump in Kentucky rallying coal country.
矿工们喜欢他
Miners love him.
矿工们喜欢的
What the miners love
是在接下来的四年里看到梅拉尼娅
is the idea of looking at Melania for the next four years.
汉尼蒂把他放到了今晚的第一时段
Hannity's got him in the "A" Block tonight.
-只有这条 -很好 很好
- Exclusive. - Good. Good.
希拉里在哈伊姆·萨班
Uh, Hillary's doing a fund-raiser
位于贝弗利山的家里开了募捐会
at Haim Saban's in Beverly Hills.
好莱坞和希拉里
Hollywood and Hillary.
剧集 | 最响亮的声音 | 导航列表