剧集 | 最响亮的声音 | 导航列表
So I've said.
他决定自己胜算不大
He doesn't like his odds.
你就让他知道福克斯全力支持他
You just let him know Fox News has his back.
你会为他推波助澜
So you'll push him?
还是给他同等的出镜时间
Or just give him equal airtime?
如果他认真参选
If he gets serious,
福克斯新闻会全力支持他
he will have the full support of Fox News.
在白宫里做♥爱♥
Fucking in the White House.
他肯定喜欢
He'll like that idea.
是啊 关键的问题是和谁
Yeah, but who is he gonna be fucking? That's the question.
除他老婆以外的任何人
Anyone but his wife.
随时通知我
Just keep me posted.
你知道你能信得过我
You know that you can count on me.
一直如此 罗杰
Always have, Roger.
标题不够有冲击力
The headline isn't punchy enough.
我该怎么改
What should I change?
更有冲击力一些
Make it punchier.
有什么事吗
How can I help you?
艾尔斯夫人 我是加布·谢尔曼
Hi. Mrs. Ailes, uh, my name's Gabe Sherman.
我是记者 正在写一本
I'm a journalist and I'm doing a book
关于您丈夫和福克斯新闻建立的书
about your husband and the building of Fox News.
我在想您是否
I wondered if you would have
-有空和我聊聊 -不不不
- a minute to speak with me. - No. No, no.
-不不 赶走他 -艾尔斯夫人
- No, no, no. Get him out of here. - Mrs. Ailes.
让他走 你不出去我就报♥警♥了
Get him out of here. I will call the police if you don't get out.
-艾尔斯夫人 -让他走 不行
- Mrs. Ailes. - Get him out of here. No.
-先生 你得离开 -好吧
- Sir, you need to leave. - All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
加布
Gabe.
-你搞砸了 很严重 -什么
- You fucked up, big time. - What?
你再调查罗杰的私人生活
You keep poking into Roger's personal life,
我就拧掉你脑袋在你脖子上拉屎
and I will rip off your head and shit down your neck.
-明白吗 -我是个记者
- You got me? - I'm-I'm a reporter,
-布莱恩 我在跟进一个故事 -罗杰不是故事
- Brian, I'm following a story. - Roger's not a story, okay?
虐待孩子的父亲 飞扬跋扈的母亲和血友病患者
Abusive father, overbearing mother and hemophiliac
他的童年几乎都在医院度过
who spent his childhood in and out of hospitals?
-这就是故事 -我告诉你
- That-That's a story. - I'm just telling you,
你再挖这个兔子洞
you keep digging down this rabbit hole,
你就没好果子吃
and things are not gonna go well for you.
这是威胁吗
Is that a threat?
我只是说
All I'm saying is,
如果你再采访不可靠的线人
if you keep talking to unreliable sources,
再写有偏见的报道
if you keep writing biased stories,
那我保证你只能越过越糟
it's only gonna get messier for you, I promise.
-是吗 -你追查罗杰
- Yeah? - You go after Roger,
会让你玉石俱焚
and there's gonna be hell to pay.
我没追查谁 我在报道
I'm not going after anyone, I'm reporting.
胡说
Bullshit.
你有个反福克斯 反罗杰的目标
You have an anti-Fox, anti-Roger agenda,
你自己也知道
and you know it.
不 我的目标只有真♥相♥
No, the truth is my only agenda.
你在报道他开会时的举止
You're reporting on his demeanor in meetings,
他的脾气
you're reporting on his temper.
我在报道可靠目击者给的信息
I'm reporting what I'm hearing from credible witnesses
关于艾尔斯的虐待行为
to Ailes's abusive behavior.
这些都是两面三刀的雇员
These-these are two-faced insiders
想着报复罗杰 好吗
with an axe to grind, okay?
你从不满的雇员那儿得不到真♥相♥
You're not gonna get the truth from disgruntled employees.
不如你告诉我你都找谁了 好吗
Why don't you tell me who you're talking to? All right?
老天 你觉得我会告诉你线人吗 布莱恩
Oh, Jesus, you know I'm not giving up my sources, Brian.
好吧
All right.
但如果你要进行人身攻击
But if you're gonna get personal,
我们也会人身攻击你
we're gonna get personal, too.
等等 也会
Wait a minute, you're going to?
-没错 -我还以为
- Yeah. - I... I thought it was
过去两天有人跟踪我已经够糟了
bad enough someone's been following me the last two days.
跟踪 你说什么
Follow-- what are you--
你太疑神疑鬼了 知道吗
you-you're paranoid, you realize that?
不 不是 我没疑神疑鬼
No, I'm not. I'm not paranoid.
然后网上的毁谤信息又是什么鬼
And what is, what is with the online smear shit?
汉尼蒂的推特不是毁谤
Hannity tweeting is not a smear.
不不 这是什么玩意儿
No, no. What is this?
这是什么
What is that?
加布·谢尔曼 乔治·索罗斯资助的福克斯刽子手
这...
This...
这 我不知道这是谁弄的
This-- I have no idea who's behind this.
清白的人不会反击得这么过分
People with nothing to hide don't push back this hard.
小彼得·约翰森
罗杰·艾尔斯私人律师
-谢了 -客气 17楼
- Thanks. - Yeah. 17?
对
Yeah.
我和加布聊过了
I talked to Gabe.
他不再是个麻烦
He's not gonna be a problem anymore.
我希望这次你是对的
I hope you're right this time.
你没对他下手吧
You're not running anything on him, are you?
-没有 -网上呢
- No. - Anything online?
-找人跟踪他 -不 没有 有的话你会知道
- Guys on him? - No. Nothing. You'd know if we were.
-好的 -抱歉 得去见罗杰
- Of course. - Sorry. Got to meet Roger.
你衷心的劳丽
劳丽·鲁恩怎么还能清醒到
How the fuck is Laurie Luhn even conscious enough
给我写信
to be writing me a letter?
我说过她不稳定 罗杰
Well, I told you she was unstable, Roger.
就像三只脚的桌子
Like a fucking two-legged table.
这事得停止
Now this has just got to stop.
-立刻停止 -好的
- Now. - Okay.
罗杰 你在对加布·谢尔曼下手吗
Roger, are you running an op on Gabe Sherman
-有什么我不知道的吗 -下什么手
- that I don't know about? - What op?
毁谤网站 我看过了
The smear sites. I've seen them.
索罗斯资助攻击
我不知道你在说什么 布莱恩
I don't know what you're talking about, Brian.
-我看了14楼 -然后呢
- I saw the 14th floor. - Yeah?
对福克斯宣战
他们说就快拆迁了
Well, they tell me that the demolition is coming along.
我们马上就能搬上去
We should be able to move up there soon.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I mean.
是吗 那你什么意思
Yeah? Well, what do you mean?
我说的是14楼的办公室
I'm talking about the office up there,
有一队人在制♥作♥毁谤加布的网站
with a team working on the smear sites against Gabe.
我看到了
I saw them.
你知道他在说什么吗
You know what he's talking about?
-不知道 -怎么 你要当着我面撒谎吗
- No, no. - What-- you're gonna lie to my face now, too?
你没阻止谢尔曼
You didn't stop Sherman.
但必须有人阻止他
Somebody had to.
你可以告诉你的周六小跟班
And you can tell your little Saturday boy
如果他写书 我会葬送书
if he writes his book, I'm gonna fucking bury it,
我会葬送他
and I'll fucking bury him.
我的周六 罗杰 他和我没关系
My Saturday-- Roger, he's not my anything.
就算你没给他付早餐费
Just because you didn't pay for his breakfast tab
也不代表你们没合作
doesn't mean you're not working together!
等等 你找人跟踪我
Wait, wait-- you're having me followed?
你是否刚见过加布·谢尔曼
Did you or did you not just meet with Gabe Sherman?
我是媒体公♥关♥的头儿
I am the head of media relations.
我的职责就是联络媒体
It is my job to relate to the media.
你又有什么资格告诉我该如何工作 彼得
Who the fuck are you to tell me how to do my job, Peter?
你本该让这本书流产
You were supposed to make the book go away.
你攻击这家伙 他会狠狠地
You go after this guy and he is gonna be on
-讨♥伐♥你 -他已经这么做了
- a fucking crusade against you. - He already is!
他是索罗斯的傀儡
He's a Soros shill.
罗杰 这都是你瞎编的
Roger, you made that up!
老天啊 这事要放聪明些
For God's sake, be smart about this.
先发制人 和他坐下谈谈
Get in front of it-- look, just sit down with him.
好吗 你比任何人都擅长击溃他们
All right? You can dismantle these guys better than anyone.
和他坐下谈谈
Sit down with the guy?
你疯了吗
剧集 | 最响亮的声音 | 导航列表