剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
哪去了
Where is it?
哪去了 太阳神之眼
Where is it? Eye of Ra.
小镭
Ra.
蝾螈之眼 沃顿之眼 虎之眼
Eye of Newt, Eye of Wotan, "Eye of the Tiger,"
加油 弗林 快想想
Come on, Flynn. Think, think, think, think, think.
放哪了 哪去了 到底在哪
Where is it? Where is it? Where?
《图书管♥理♥员♥》第三季第六集
三角的审判
-伊芙 -弗林
- Eve? - Flynn.
这是要干什么
What is this?
这是劝诫会
This is an intervention.
什么意思
What does that even mean?
意思就是我们觉得你现在遇到了危机
It means that we think you're in crisis
你需要及时的照护
and that you need immediate care
恢复生物心理社会平衡的运作功能
to restore equilibrium to the biopsychosocial functioning.
意思是你最近的表现很混♥蛋♥
It means you've been a winging sook.
我们快要被烦死了
And it's startin' to piss us off.
不是的
Actually, no,
意思是我们很在乎你 也很担心你
it means we care about you and we're concerned.
谢谢大家的关心 但...
Well, I appreciate your concern for me, but...
我们担心的是团队和图书馆
We're concerned for the team, Flynn, for the Library,
这不仅仅是你的问题
which is greater than just you.
自从莎琳失踪后
Since Charlene's disappearance,
你变了 你变得...
you've changed. You've been...
-彻底疯了 -有点情绪化
- Bloody bonkers. - A little moody.
我本来打算说有点莽撞来着
I was gonna say "Reckless."
莽撞
Reckless.
我们大部分时间都不知道你在哪
We never know where you are half the time,
偶尔突然跑回来下几个指令
you blow back in here, you bark orders,
又一言不发地消失
you leave without saying a word.
你看起来几周都没睡觉了
It looks like you haven't slept in weeks.
作为守护者
As Guardian,
我不能让你变成团队的负累
I can't allow an asset to become a liability.
很有深度 我怎么就成了负累了
That's rich. How exactly have I become a liability?
你问得好
Glad you asked.
我们列了"伤心列表"
We've compiled what's called a List of Hurts.
-谁想先来 -我
- Who'd like to go first? - Oh, yeah.
-大家好 我叫艾泽基尔 -艾泽基尔好
- Hello, my name is Ezekiel. - Hello, Ezekiel.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
弗林 你总说"艾泽基尔 这样做"
Flynn, you're always like, "Ezekiel, do it like this,"
或是"艾泽基尔 别这样做"
or, "Ezekiel, don't do it like that,"
但我觉得你想说的是"艾泽基尔 像我这样做"
but what I think you mean is, "Ezekiel, do it like me."
但自从你回来后
Yet, ever since I've got here,
事情总是每况愈下
things have gone from bad to worse.
你想表达什么 你是扫把星吗
What's your point, that you're bad luck?
这点我同意
I would agree with that.
好好听着弗林 艾泽基尔 你做得很好
Flynn. It's okay, Ezekiel. You're doing great.
图书馆邀请艾泽基尔·琼斯加入
the Library invited Ezekiel Jones to the Library
是因为图书馆需要艾泽基尔·琼斯
because the Library needed Ezekiel Jones.
我有自己的一套行事方法
I've got my own style.
你管这套叫幼稚 我称之为原创
I mean, you call it juvenile, I call it original.
你说我的想法像没熟的蛋糕[不成熟]
You say my ideas are half-baked.
我认为这"蛋糕"已经烤好上好糖霜了
I say they're fully baked, frosted, and ready to serve.
-你说... -说什么都没差
- You say... - Potato, potahto, tomato, tomahto.
懂了 你想做自己 那就大胆去搞怪吧
Got it. You want to be you? Let your freak flag fly.
我不会阻止你的 下一个
I will not stop you. Next!
首先我想先声明
I want to start out by saying that
我非常敬重你
I have a tremendous deal of respect
也为你这些年作为图书管♥理♥员♥所获得的
for you and everything that you've accomplished
-成就惊叹 -谢谢
- as a librarian all these years. - Thank you.
我觉得也许你一直都太厉害了
I also think that maybe you've been so good for so long
所以注意不到
that you haven't really noticed
我们其实也挺厉害的
that we're actually pretty good at it, too.
我觉得你说得没错 谢谢
I think that is true, thank you.
-下一个 -不 我没说完
- Next. - Nope.
你一直认为自己是对的
It's just important to you to be right and first all of the time
这让你变得争强好胜而且很吓人
and that makes you competitive and intimidating,
有时候我想到解决办法却不敢开口
and sometimes when I have a solution, I'm afraid to speak up
因为怕你会不屑一顾
because you can be dismissive,
然后我们就得傻傻地
and then we all have to sit around and wait for you
等你想解决办法 这有时候很...尴尬
to come up with an idea, and that can be... awkward.
所以我是个拖你后腿的强硬恶霸
So I'm an insensitive bully who's slowing you down.
不 你是个很有天赋的领导者 弗林
No, you are a gifted leader, Flynn,
但有天赋的不止你一个
but you're not the only one with a gift.
我们不是你的敌人
We're not the enemy.
我们是你的队友
We're teammates.
好了 我只想说这些
Okay, that's all I wanted to say.
我觉得这事有点傻
I feel a little silly doing this.
很好 本来就很傻
Good. You should.
我以为我这人防备心就够重了
You know what? I thought I was tough to get to know, okay?
心墙高筑 总是保持警惕
My walls up, always on my guard.
但比起我来你简直是诺克斯要塞
But, man, you're like Fort Knox compared to me.
诺克斯要塞其实也没那么难攻克
Well, Fort Knocks isn't all that impenetrable.
我就进去过两次...
I mean, twice, I...
好吧 我错了 你继续
right, sorry. Carry on.
我从来都不搞不懂我们的关系
I never know where I stand with you.
有一天我们是志同道合的挚友
I mean, one day, we got a lot in common,
隔天就突然变成了陌生人
the next day, it's like we gotta start over.
我很喜欢你这人
I like you as a person.
我认为你是个很厉害的图书管♥理♥员♥
I think you're a hell of a Librarian.
但你对友谊的了解甚少
You don't know much about friendship.
C.S.刘易斯曾经说过"友谊不是必需品
C.S. Lewis said, "Friendship is unnecessary,
就像是哲学和艺术 都没有生存意义
like philosophy, like art. It has no survival value.
但友谊是一种
Rather, it is one of the things
可以赋予我们存在意义的东西"
which give value to survival."
我们每天面对的诸多挑战
What we're facing , man,
友谊就像是我们生存的唯一希望
it's like friendship may be our only shot at survival.
我认为最让人伤心的是
I think what hurts most is knowing
我们知道你能当一个很棒的
what a wonderful leader, teacher,
领导者 老师 朋友和伴侣
friend, and partner you can be,
但同时也知道你自我毁灭的倾向有多强
but also knowing how insanely self-destructive you are.
你的情绪 冲动 秘密和骄傲
Your moods, your impulsiveness, your secrecy, your pride
也许在以往让你无往不利
may have served you in the past,
但现在它们却成了
but now they're only
你发展道路上的阻碍 作为图书管♥理♥员♥
impeding your progress as a Librarian,
一个伴侣 一个朋友
as a partner, as a friend,
以及一个男人
as a man.
一派胡言
What a bunch of crap.
你们显然忘了两样很重要的事
You've all obviously forgotten two significant things.
第一 没有手铐能铐得住我
One... no handcuffs can hold me.
第二
Number two
是的 我们没忘记
Yeah, we didn't forget.
第二 没有什么比
And, two, nothing is more important
困住纯粹邪恶以及
than the containment of pure evil
保护图书馆更重要
and the preservation of this Library.
不是家庭 不是朋友
Not family, not friends,
更加不是情感
and certainly not feelings.
我们在阻止世界末日的战争之中
We are at war, people, the proverbial end of days,
如果我之前没有清楚地说过
and if I hadn't made that clear to you,
是因为我以为有的是时间
it's because I thought we had more time.
但现在阿匹卜逃跑了
But with Apep on the loose,
本该花几个世纪完成的事却要在几周内搞定
what should be taking centuries is taking weeks.
世上的邪恶正像筛子漏水一样不断冒出
The world is literally leaking evil like water through a sieve.
而且我在寻找莎琳时
And in my search for Charlene,
发现了一件似乎能阻止邪恶涌现的藏物
I may have identified the one artifact which may stem the tide.
当你们待在这里
And while you've all been tucked away here
互相攻击 细数伤处时
fist bumping each other, inventorying your hurts.
是我在外不停寻找
I've actually been out there looking for it!
如果你告诉我们你在做什么
Well, if you'd told us that's what you were doing
-或你在找什么 -太阳神之眼
- or what you were looking for... - The Eye of Ra!
-太阳神之眼 -它上次面世是在哪
- The Eye of Ra? - Where was it last seen?
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表