剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
机会永远不会从天而降
Opportunity. It never just happens.
机会必须靠毫不退缩的决心
Opportunity must be dragged into submission
让其臣服
by unflinching determination.
我这一生都是这么过来的
That is what I've done with everything in my life,
从我的事业
from my businesses
到我独特的收藏
to my unique collections.
说真的 只要你有足够的决心
Truly, there is nothing you cannot get
没什么是你得不到的
if you are determined enough.
所以
So
只要你给我适合的机会
if your offer provides me with a suitable opportunity,
我一定能为你找到你想要的东西
I have no doubt I can obtain what you desire.
失落之城香格里拉
The lost city of Shangri-La.
《图书管♥理♥员♥》第三季第九集
致命分离
战士以心中激♥情♥而战
The fighter battles with passion of the heart.
但真正的武士以灵魂的智慧而战
But a true warrior battles with wisdom of the soul.
在俄克拉荷马 我们只有灵魂
In Oklahoma, that's all we got is soul.
死亡之触
The Death Touch.
稍加压力猴王则一命呜呼
One more ounce of pressure and Monkey King's life is through.
好样的
Well done.
你的训练结束了
Your training is complete.
师♥傅♥ 拜托 我还有很多要学
Master, please, I can't be done.
我来这里还不足两个月
I've not even been here two months.
不能以时间丈量一个人 雅各布
Time is not the measure of man, Jacob.
只能以他的成就说话
Only what he achieves.
猴王赢得了香格里拉的权杖
Monkey king earned the staff of Shangri-La.
你的使命另有他处
Your destiny lies elsewhere.
图书馆让你来完成训练是正确的
The Library was right to send you here to complete training,
但我已经将我所学尽数教于你
but I have taught you all that I can.
你肯定还有别的可以教我
Come on, there's gotta be something else you can teach me.
-有些魔法技巧 -不
- Well, there are magical techniques... - No.
不要魔法
No magic.
我尊重你的决定 但这意味着从现在开始
And I respect that decision, but it means from now on,
你只能从自己身上学习了
your lessons must be ones you teach yourself.
这是你的道义
That is your practice.
我猴王自有我的道义
For Monkey King, I practice something else.
做最好喝的香蕉奶昔
Making banana smoothies.
詹金斯
Jenkins!
这是哪 为什么有那么多蜡烛
What is this place? What's with all the candles?
这是回忆阁 先生
The Chamber of Memories, sir.
就不能叫蜡烛房♥吗
Couldn't just call it the Candle Room?
图书馆的房♥间移位后
Well, with the rooms of the Library being moved as they were,
我也是今天才找到这房♥间
I only rediscovered it today.
每根蜡烛代表着与图书馆
Each candle is linked to the soul of a person
有关联的人的灵魂
connected to the Library.
如果还有火焰 证明他们还活着
If the flame burns, they are still alive.
如果没有火焰 则已成回忆
If not, they are a memory,
回忆阁今天带来了很好的消息
and the Chamber gives us very good news today, sir.
莎琳的蜡烛
Carlene's candle.
还有火焰
Still burning.
她还活着
So, she's alive.
是的 阁下
Yes, sir.
我就知道
I knew it.
能够确认希望是对的也是好事
It is good to have one's hopes affirmed.
的确
Indeed.
我的蜡烛熄灭后
This room's gonna get a lot darker
这房♥间肯定会暗很多 对吧 詹金斯
when my candle goes out, eh, Jenkins?
先生 其实那是贝尔德上校的蜡烛
Uh, actually, sir, that's Colonel Baird's candle.
那哪个是个我的
Which one is mine?
那个
That one.
什么
What?!
-那个吗 -什么 不不不 先生
- That one? - What? Oh, no. No, no, no, sir,
不是那个 那是琼斯先生的
not that one. That's Mr. Jones'.
实际上是那根
Actually... that one.
看上去很快就要烧完了
Doesn't seem to have very far to go.
每根蜡烛都有烧尽的时候
Well, every candle must go out sometime.
"一根蜡烛可点燃千根"
"A thousand candles can be lit from one,
但这并不会减少蜡烛的寿命
but that candle's life is not shortened.
因为分享从不会让快乐减少"
Happiness never deceases by being shared."
这个简单 釋迦牟尼说的
That quote is easy. Gautama Buddha.
轮到我了
My turn.
"在被击倒前 每个人都有自己的计划"
"Every man has a plan until he is struck."
孙子吗 不对 孔子吗
Sun Tsu? No. Confucius?
拳王泰森
Mike Tyson.
敬各式各样的智慧
To wisdom, in all its forms.
也敬灵魂的力量
And to the power of the soul.
-师♥傅♥ -保护我的权杖
- Sifu! - Save my staff!
-师♥傅♥ -权杖比我重要
- Sifu? - The staff is more important than me.
离权杖远点
Step away from the staff.
抱歉 但这就是我来的目的
Sorry, but that is exactly what I've come for.
有我在你休想得逞
Not if I have anything to do with it.
乐意奉陪
Then we are happy to oblige.
我们都是
All of us.
该死
Son of...
不
No!
抓住他
Seize him!
香格里拉是我的了
And Shangri-La is mine.
开
On.
关
Off.
关
Off.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事
Sure.
不 我不知道
No. I don't know.
我刚做完手术后
When I got out of surgery,
很感激我的天赋还在
I was so grateful that I still had my gift,
但现在不一样了
but it's not the same.
是的 你说过
Right, you said.
现在更大了
It's... bigger.
大很多
It's a lot bigger.
还能做很多不同的事
And it does different things.
这会影响到别人
It affects people.
我不知如何控制它
I don't know how to control it.
太可怕了
It's scary.
我们初次见面时 你还没学会掌控你的天赋
When we first met, you weren't in control of the gift you had.
那时你以为自己永远掌控不了
You thought you'd never get a handle on it.
-但你做到了 -是啊 问题就在这
- But you did. - Yeah, but that's the thing.
我害怕尝试
I'm afraid to try it.
如果伤到人怎么办
What if I hurt somebody?
我 斯通 还有艾泽基尔
Look, I've been working with Stone and Ezekiel,
一直致力于帮助人们找到自己的归宿
trying to get everyone where they need to be,
但是我帮不了你
but you're the one I can't help.
我不像你这样了解魔法
I don't understand magic like you do.
我想象不到
I can't imagine
拥有你这样的天赋是什么感觉
what it's like having a gift like yours.
但我看到了未来的你
Still, I've seen the future you,
你做得很棒
and you're amazing.
我知道你总有一天能做到的
And I know you'll eventually get there.
图书馆选择你
The Library chose you.
不是因为你的天赋
Not for your gift,
而是因为你能够合理地利用它
but for your ability to know when to use it and when not to.
当那一刻来临
And when the time comes,
我相信你会做出正确选择
I know you'll do the right thing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
斯通
Stone?
香格里拉遭到了袭击
Shangri-La is under attack.
几个世纪以来 香格里拉的所在地
For centuries, the location of Shangri-La
在魔法界一直都是个深藏的秘密
has been a deeply-held secret within the magic community.
那人带了很多手下 闯了进去
I'm telling you, the guy swooped in with an army.
一个亚洲男人带着一伙刺客...
This Asian gentlemen with a group of thugs...
不是刺客 是忍♥者
Not thugs, ninjas.
是忍♥者...
Ninjas...
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表