剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
我们知道唯一一个对战阿匹卜
We knew the only place to battle Apep
并保证纯粹邪恶被永远封印的地方
and make sure pure evil was sealed up once
就是在图书馆内
and for all would be inside the Library.
但与他对战意味着会摧毁
But battling would mean that countless artifacts
-无数的藏物 -所以你们需要一个安全的地方
- could've been destroyed... - So you needed a safe place
保护藏物直到一切都结束
to protect the artifacts until it was all over.
一个安全性超过图书馆的机构
A facility whose security features rivaled our own.
就和DOSA一直在修建的那个地方一样
Like one that DOSA had been building all along.
聪明
Clever.
你故意让我被阿匹卜附身
You intentionally set me up to be possessed by Apep.
-他本可以杀掉我的 -但他没有
- He could've killed me. - Yeah, but he didn't.
我认为你应该关注那一点
I think you should focus on that part.
我很抱歉 我们别无选择
I'm sorry. We had no choice.
很好 可你忘记了一件重要的事
Very well, then. You forgot one important thing.
现在我拥有图书馆几乎所有的藏物
I now have possession of nearly all the Library's artifacts.
你该不会期待我就这么转交给你们吧
You don't expect me to just hand them over, do you?
你真的觉得经历了今天你所看到的这一切之后
You really think after what you've seen today,
它们和你在一起是最安全的
they're safest with you?
我确定你一定会
I'm sure you'll do a great job
照看好尼斯湖水怪的
taking care of the Loch Ness Monster.
没有人会不经意间打开潘多拉魔盒
And no one will accidentally open up Pandora's Box.
-或触碰迈达斯之手 -我们又不是傻子
- Nor touch Midas' hand. - We are not fools.
我们被训练解决任何事情
We're trained to deal with anything that...
或打开古埃及神的石棺
Or open an Egyptian god's sarcophagus
最后被附身
and end up becoming possessed.
这是你的决定
It's your decision to make.
不管你怎么决定 我们都尊重
Whatever you decide, we'll respect.
好了 图书馆的藏物都收回了
And with that, the Library's collection is restored.
我发现你把一些藏物
I noticed you moved a number of artifacts around
移到和以前不一样的位置去了
from where they used to be.
对 我认为有几件藏物在手边
Yes, yes. I thought it would be helpful
以防万一 要好一些
to have a few artifacts close at hand just in case.
以防万一什么
In case what?
以防任何一个图书管♥理♥员♥再次使用魔法
In case any of our Librarians decide to use magic again.
我认为那最近不会再发生了
I don't think that's gonna be happening anytime soon.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们决定不再使用魔法或者藏物
We've decided not to use magic or the artifacts.
或者是我们的新天赋
Or any of our newfound abilities,
就像我的增强天赋那样
like my enhanced gift.
或者是我从猴王那里学到的
Or what I've learned from the Monkey King.
你可以并不代表着你就应该那样做
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
你们都赞同吗
And you're all in agreement with this?
一个理智的守护者曾经提醒过我
A wise guardian once reminded me that
图书馆不是因为特殊能力选择我们的
the Library didn't choose us for our ability to do magic,
而是因为我们知道何时该使用它们的能力
but for our ability to know when to use it and when not to.
所以我们还会使用魔法 但仅仅是在孤注一掷时
So we will use magic, but only as a last resort.
保留在魔法本就属于的这里要安全的多
It's way safer kept in here where magic belongs.
这才是真的图书管♥理♥员♥
Spoken like true Librarians.
让我想起了我一次早期的探险经历
I'm reminded of one of my early adventures.
是在塞伦盖蒂国家公园
It was on the Serengeti,
追寻一件十分麻烦的藏物
tracking a particularly pesky artifact.
流媒体服务被来自未来的信♥号♥♥屏蔽
Streaming service plagued by visions from the future.
-我们被黑了 -或者是一个老道的灵魂
- It's gotta be a hack. - Or a tech-savvy spirit.
-或者是一个虚拟虫洞 -我去检查暗网
- Or a virtual wormhole. - I'll check the dark web.
我去检查爱因斯坦-罗森桥
I'm on Einstein-Rosen bridges.
-我来检查占卜者 -我来沏茶
- I've got Nostradamus. - I'll make tea.
我猜现在就是我该对
So, I guess this is the part where I apologize
让你被蒙蔽在暗处道歉
for keeping you in the dark
并保证再也不这样做的时候了
and promise to never do it again?
实际上 不
Actually, no.
你是弗林·卡尔森 花很多年时间独自工作
You're Flynn Carsen, who spent years working alone
还会花上多年时间适应和其他人一起工作的人
and will spend years adjusting to working with others.
-这才是你 -你觉得这样好吗
- It's just who you are. - You're okay with that?
不 但你尽力了 这就是我所要求的一切
No, but you're trying, and that's all I can ask.
所以你在建议我们
So you're suggesting that we just
接受对方最真实的样子 缺点以及一切
accept each other for who we are, faults and all.
但你真幸运
Yes, but you're lucky,
因为我没有什么缺点
because I don't really have any faults.
那是真的
You know, that's true.
看到了吗 你已经学到了
See? You're learning already.
一切都回到最普通的样子真好
Oh, it's nice to have everything back to normal.
可不是吗
It certainly is.
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表