剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
伊芙 当初在德国的蒸汽通道
Eve, from the moment I laid eyes on you
见到你的第一眼起 我就爱上了你
in that German steam tunnel I've loved you.
我爱你胜过生命中的任何人
I love you more than anyone I've ever known.
胜过我所知晓的一切
More than anything I've ever learned.
我爱你胜过了解本身
I love you more than learning itself.
告诉他可以扣下那个指甲钳
Tell him he can keep the nail clippers.
我们忙着去坠毁飞机
我们成功了
We made it.
还有空余的时间
With time to spare.
每个人都拿好魔法药丸了吗
Everyone have their magic Tic Tacs?
或者叫负物质催化转化片
Or negative matter catalytic conversion tablets?
-我们有没有忘了什么东西 没有
- Have we forgotten anything? - Not a thing.
欢迎光临
Bienvenidos.
我想我们忘了140样东西
I think we forgot about 140 things.
我们没有足够的魔法药丸给每个人
We definitely don't have enough Tic Tacs for everybody.
我们是怎么做的
How did we do that?
剪贴簿上没有关于乘客的信息
The Clipping Book didn't say anything about passengers.
-下一步怎么办 -去坐下
- What's our next move? - Take our seats.
借过 借过
Con permiso. Con permiso.
必须重新计划了 你有计划吧
We have to reassess. You have a plan, right?
算是有
sort of.
这改变了一切 必须在到达三角洲之前
This changes everything. We've got to get the passengers
把乘客弄下飞机
off this plane before we hit the triangle.
镭之眼必须要等一等了
The Eye of Ra will have to wait.
三角的开口处难以预测
The triangle's window is unpredictable.
我们可能不会再有机会了
We may never get another chance.
斯通 你怎么想
Stone, what do you think?
我快被那个小滑头气死了
I can't believe that sneaky son of a bitch.
-什么 -艾泽基尔
- What? - Ezekiel.
他给自己伪造了一张头等舱的票
He forged himself a first-class ticket
把我们丢在经济舱里
and stuck us back here in coach.
专注点 没时间瞎胡闹了
Focus! We don't have time for this.
我同意贝尔德的观点
I agree with Baird.
我们必须把事情扭转过来
We've got to turn this thing around.
-好耶 -你同意了
- Yes! - You agree?
不 但是你看
No. No, but look.
机上杂♥志♥里有一模一样的指甲钳
They have the exact same nail clippers in the in-flight magazine.
多幸运啊
How lucky is that?
我是说 我肯定不会现在下订单
I mean, obviously, I can't order them now,
但是如果我们幸存下来
but if we survive.
你认真的吗 那就是你现在想的
You're serious? That's what you're thinking about right now?
是的 我还要给自己点一杯芬达
Yeah, and I was going to order myself a Fanta,
这是我目前最爱的橙汁饮料
which is by far my favorite orange beverage.
在南美很火的
Very popular in South America.
我要让乘务员给我上个饮料
And I was gonna ask the stewardess to bring me some
-在飞机坠毁之前 -好了
- before we crash. - Okay, that's it.
你跟我来
You're coming with me.
解释一下吧
Explain yourself.
飞机上无辜的民众可能会受到伤害
There are innocent people on this plane who could get hurt.
别天真了 伊芙 无辜的人早就受了伤
Don't be naive, Eve. Innocent people are already getting hurt.
并且越来越多 如果我们不能阻止阿匹卜
And more will, too, if we don't stop Apep.
逻辑表明
Logic clearly dictates
多数人的需求比少数人的重要
the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
谁说的 柏拉图
Okay, who said that, Plato?
不 星际迷航Ⅱ:可汗之怒里的史波克
No, Spock in "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan,"
但我觉得是真理 现在请你让一让
but I think it's still true. Now, if you'll excuse me.
你别想再逃走了
You are not walking away again.
是吗 出手吧 我倒要看看
Oh, really? Well, bring it. I'd like to see you...
疼痛有没有让你清醒
The pain clear your head?
要不要告诉我你到底怎么了
Are you ready to tell me what's going on with you?
我是个傻瓜
I've been a fool.
先是杜拉克让魔法重回世间
First Dulaque released magic back into the world,
然后普洛斯彼罗把地磁线增压
and then Prospero supercharged the ley lines,
现在阿匹卜把地磁线当作高速路一样
and now Apep is using those ley lines like the Autobahn
把纯粹邪恶带回人间
to drive pure evil back into the world
而这一切都在我的守护之下发生的
and it's all been on my watch.
我们的守护
Our watch.
仅凭一个图书管♥理♥员♥难以力挽狂澜
It's too big for one Librarian to stop,
所以别再独自战斗
so stop trying to fix it alone.
你拒人于千里之外 为什么
You're pushing us away. Why?
因为这次不同
Because this is different.
我一直在寻找莎琳
I've been out there looking for Charlene
我见识了纯粹邪恶的力量
and I've seen what pure evil can do.
它像爱一样诱人地袭来
It comes on like a wave as seductive as love
退去后只留下破碎的躯体 破碎的灵魂
and leaves a wake of broken bodies, broken spirits,
破碎的心和痛苦
broken hearts, and pain.
那种比死还要难受的痛苦
The kind of pain that makes death look like a blessing.
-怎么回事 -不是什么好事
- What was that? - Uh, nothing good.
确定要回来和我们坐一起了吗
Decide to come back here and join us?
在那也感觉到了 是吗
Felt it all the way up there, did ya?
废话 我撒了自己一身的香槟
Sure did. Spilled champagne all over myself.
这还不算什么
And that's not even the half of it.
弗林和伊芙呢
Where's Flynn and Eve?
说真的 在执行任务过程中 他们...
Really? In the middle of a mission? Are they...
总之 你们得来看看这个
Anyway, you two need to come see this.
走吧 我们就要接近百慕大三角了
Let's go. We should be approaching the triangle.
等等 等等 我说真的
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, I'm serious.
从现在起 就不可能有美满结局了
From now on, happy endings are not on the table.
只剩下可怕和难以想象了
The choices are gonna be between horrible and the unthinkable.
我知道 但我也了解你
I know, but I also know you.
我知道如果有办法的话
And I know you wouldn't let an innocent person suffer
你不会让无辜的人们受伤
if there's an alternative.
所以你总能想到办法的
So you always find one.
这里原来真的有人和座位
There were people and seats in here.
这绝对不是好事
That's definitely not good.
飞行员 快
The pilots. Go.
-哎呀 -天啊
- Crikey. - Oh, man.
你们两个知道怎么开飞机吗
Either one of you know how to fly a plane?
你们两个要是找完乐子了
If you two are done having fun,
前面真的急需你们帮助
we could really use your help up front.
-飞行员呢 -突然消失了
- Where are the pilots? - Gone, poof.
正在找自动驾驶仪
Trying to find the autopilot.
你不会真的想让
You're not really willing
这么多人都死掉吧 弗林
to let all these people die, are you, Flynn?
-不会 -我也这么想
- No. - I didn't think so.
斯通 卡桑德拉 把魔法门
Stone, Cassandra, take the magical door,
装到后面去 疏散所有人
set it up in the back, evacuate everyone.
艾泽基尔和我会接管这里
Ezekiel and I will take over up here.
-弗林 -我知道 安抚旅客
- Flynn? - I know, I know, calm the passengers.
不 我是想说
No, I was going to say
你会说西班牙语吗
do you or do you not know how to speak Spanish?
伊芙 我有两个博士学位
Eve, two of my PhDs are
是15和17世纪的西班牙文学
in 15th and 17th century Spanish literature.
我12岁时就翻译了《堂吉诃德》
I translated "Don Quixote" myself when I was 12...
我知道了 去安抚旅客吧
I get it. Calm everyone down.
好吧
Right.
小心点
Careful.
呼叫空中交通管制
Calling Air Traffic Control.
求救 求救
Mayday, Mayday,
这里是马拉胡卡航♥空♥77次航♥班♥
this is Air Marahuaca, Flight 77.
我们正在下降 重复 我们正在...
We are going down! I repeat, we are going...
艾泽基尔 这是机内对讲机
Ezekiel! That's the plane's intercom!
委内瑞拉的人♥民♥们
希望你们恐惧的耳朵能听到我悦耳的声音
就像花儿的笑脸触到阳光温暖的亲吻一样
这只有着金属羽翼的鸟儿
出了些问题
而我们这些飞在空中的人们
也厌倦了各种问题 因为生活中
山上不总布满了香料
我也懂些西班牙语
I know... well, I know some Spanish,
但他说的肯定不是我们这个世纪能听懂的话
and that definitely ain't from this century.
不管怎样 似乎起了作用
Whatever it is, it seems to be working.
好了 我觉得差不多可以开启了
Okay, I think I've almost got it ready to crank up.
记住 我们只能用一次
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表