剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
南卡罗来纳州查尔斯顿市 邀请赛
禁止喧哗
快进 快进 进洞进洞
Let's go! Come on! In the hole!
快进去
Get in!
-打得漂亮 先生 -你太棒了 天哪
- Great putt, sir. - That was beautiful. Oh, my god!
先等我一下 好了
One moment. Here you go.
-你自己拿吗 -赛斯 就让球童帮你拿吧
- You got it, sir? - Seth, please, let the caddie carry your bag.
你不需要证明任何事情
You don't have to prove anything.
亲爱的 我没有证明什么啊
Honey, I'm not trying to prove anything.
只是为了有好运气 我才一直自己拿包的
I always carry my own bag for luck.
好吧 这确实有用
Well, it's working.
但要记住 一旦你感到累了或者站不稳
But, remember, if you start to feel tired or imbalanced,
你一定要停下来 补充一下水分
you can always stop and get some water.
亲爱的 没事的
Honey, it's okay.
我不会再生病了
I'm not sick anymore.
我知道
I know.
你表现得都很棒
You're doing great.
-给你 先生 -赛斯 继续赢下去
- Here you go, sir. - You're on a roll, Seth!
伙计 你在冒烟
Hey, buddy, you're smoking.
我知道 势不可挡对吧
I know, right?
我感觉好极了
I feel great.
不是的 伙计 你着火了
No, dude, you're on fire!
我的老天爷啊
Oh my god!
《图书管♥理♥员♥》第三季第八集
永恒的问题
-它不存在 -不 它存在
- It doesn't exist. - Yes, it does.
-不 它不存在 -先生们
- No, it doesn't. - Gentlemen!
鉴于我正在处理相当敏感的东西
Working on something rather sensitive,
如果你们不介意的话 请不要喧哗
if you don't mind.
-抱歉 -抱歉
- Sorry. - Sorry.
-我告诉你它肯定是存在的 -你别傻了
- I'm telling you, yes, it does. - Don't be stupid, man.
正常人才不会随便爆♥炸♥呢
People, don't randomly explode!
-你是说就像你刚才那样吗 -抱歉
- You mean like that? - Sorry.
我是说人体自燃现象只是一种传说 好吗
I mean spontaneous human combustion is a myth, okay?
报告案例中的死者通常都是
Reported cases are usually found to be accidental deaths
由附近火源引起的意外死亡
caused by a fire nearby.
通常不代表着必然 不可解释的事还是有的
Usually, not always. Leave a little room for the unexplainable.
我可不喜欢不可解释的东西
I don't like the unexplainable.
在我们出发去南卡罗来纳州之前
Before we go running off to South Carolina,
我要仔细查阅这些书
I want to look in these books
找出那位业余高尔夫球手烧成灰的可能原因
and find out why our amateur golfer might have burst into flames.
詹金斯先生 对我们从何开始查起有建议吗
Mr. Jenkins, got any ideas where we can start?
这就是你的建议
That's all you got?
之前并没有人体自燃的魔法先例存在
There's no magical precedents for spontaneous human combustion.
出现这种现象是非常罕见的
When it does happen, which is very rare,
而且通常都作为科学谜题去研究
it's usually a quirk of science.
如果不是跟魔法有关的话
If it's not magic-based,
那剪报本为什么要警告我们呢
why would the clipping book alert us?
看来我们得去查尔斯顿去一探究竟了
Guess we'll have to go to Charleston and find out.
-小卡 你也去吗 -行 还是算了吧
- Cass, are you coming? - Yes! Uh, no.
我的意思是 我得去和我的一个朋友谈谈
I mean, I'm gonna go talk to a friend of mine
是我以前在纽约医院工作的同事 纳赛尔医生
at the hospital I used to work at in New York-- Dr. Nassir.
他做过一个有关人体自燃的研究
He did a research study on spontaneous human combustion.
我去看看他能不能给我们提供些线索
I'll see if he has anything for us.
很好 那我和卡桑德拉一起去纽约
Great, so Cassandra and I will head to New York
然后你们俩去南卡罗来纳州
and you guys can go to South Carolina.
不行 我也许应该自己走一趟
No. I should probably go on my own.
他可不是一个好对付的家伙
He can be a little touchy.
不管怎样反正伊芙不能走
Eve can't go anyway.
我这边有一个需要优先完成任务
I have a mission of my own and it takes precedence.
甚至比人体自燃还要优先吗
Precedence over people randomly catching on fire?
我在莎琳的账本里找到了一个隐藏的代码
I found a code hidden deep within Charlene's ledgers.
莎琳
Charlene?
她找到办法让你知道她在哪了吗
She found a way to let you know where she is?
不是 我想这条线索指向其它的地方
No, I think this clue leads someplace else,
而且我不认为这个是留给我的
and I don't think it was left for me.
阿♥拉♥斯加州麋鹿小溪产生的退潮
Ebb tide manufacturing in moose creek, Alaska?
什么麋鹿小溪
Why moose creek?
韦恩赖特军事基地堡垒外的一个小镇
It's a town just outside of fort Wainwright military base
我的童年就是在那度过的
where I lived as a kid.
产生的退潮
Ebb tide manufacturing?
Ebb是我名字的缩写
E-b-b are my initials.
中间那个b是什么意思
What's the middle b stand for?
它的意思是如果你不想毁容
It stands for "Better not ask
就最好闭嘴别问
if you like your face the way it is."
-是我多嘴了 -这是她留给我的线索
- Wordy. - This is a clue she left for me.
-你觉得阿♥拉♥斯加州会有什么 -我不知道
- What do you think's in Alaska? - I don't know.
我们一起去弄清楚
Let's find out.
詹金斯 我让你做的
Jenkins, do you have that rather sensitive
那个敏感又重要的装备
But important piece of equipment
你搞定了吗
I asked you to construct?
是的 先生 我想它应该没问题
Yes, sir. I think it will work,
-但我还没机会进行测试 -太棒啦
- but I have not had the chance to test it. - Excellent.
伊芙 出发
Eve, come!
神秘的冒险之旅在等着我们俩呢
Adventure and mystery await us all.
所以现在我们需要三道门
All right, so now we need three doors.
查尔斯顿 纽约和阿♥拉♥斯加州
Charleston, New York, and Alaska?
三道门没错
Three doors.
从早到晚都有人送来食物
People leave food day and night.
我总是忍♥不住想
I keep thinking,
赛斯肯定会喜欢这些意大利千层面的
Seth will love this lasagna.
-然后我才记起他已经走了 -节哀顺变
- Then I remember. - We're very sorry for your loss.
维生素 营养品 香薰
Vitamins, supplements, aromatherapy--
没有什么你所谓的易燃的东西
Nothing you'd really call "Fire-catchy."
有人也许会说这件事没法解释清楚
Some might even say that's unexplainable.
可笑的是赛斯不再需要这些药片了
The funny thing was Seth didn't even need those pills anymore.
他得了癌症 第四阶段
He had cancer. Stage four.
他已经是癌症晚期了
He was terminal.
-他还能打高尔夫球 -他曾经是癌症晚期
- And he was playing golf? - He was terminal.
我们都不抱希望的时候奇迹降临到我们身上了
It wasn't until we stopped looking for a cure that one found us.
你这句话是什么意思
What do you mean a cure found you?
我们收到了一个宣传册子
We received a brochure in the mail
是有关整体性疗法的
for a holistic spa retreat.
我们去了那里当做最后的假期
We went as a last resort.
他们治好了他
They healed him.
那本小册子应该就在这附近的
I have the brochure around here somewhere.
-让我先开下灯 -我来帮你吧
- Let me get the light. - Oh, allow me.
谢谢
Thanks.
老天爷
Jesus.
琼斯 窗帘
Jones, the curtain!
你明白我刚刚跟你解释的东西吗
Do you understand what I just explained to you?
-卡桑德拉 -我明白
- Cassandra? - I understand.
我已经预约了手术 手术室已经准备好了
I called up to surgery. They've got a room prepping for us.
如果我们尽快 你就可以
If we hurry, we can get you--
我不想做手术
I don't want the surgery.
你不想要做手术 那你想干什么
If you don't want the surgery, what do you want?
我还有多少时间
Timeline?
卡桑德拉 这事没有准数
Cassandra, there isn't any.
你的肿瘤已经太大了
Your tumor is so large
大到我很吃惊你居然能自己走进来
that I'm shocked you could walk in here.
我们必须采取措施 马上
We have to take care of this now.
没有什么需要处理的
There's nothing to take care of.
卡桑德拉
Cassandra.
我家的电♥话♥就写在背面
My home number's on the back.
如果你改主意了就打给我
If you change your mind, call me.
你们说她是一瞬间就燃烧起来的
You say ignition was instantaneous?
伙计 我告诉你 她本来好好的
Man, I'm telling you, she was fine.
然后突然之间就
And then all of a sudden,yeah.
然后我们就用窗帘把她裹起来了...
And then we did this. We threw it over--
好了好了 我知道了
Okay, okay. I get it.
就像这样 然后我们...
Like this, and then we--
她回来了
She's back.
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表