剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
Remember, we can only use this once.
举起手来
Put your hands in the air!
-离开门口 -把枪放下 伙计
- Step away from the door. - Put the gun down, man.
特别探员山姆·林斯基 来自异常统计部门
Special Agent Sam Linsky, Department of Statistical Anomalies.
如果你们企图以任何方式
I have orders to shoot
伤害这些乘客的话 我有权开枪
if you attempt to harm these passengers in any way.
长官 事情不是你看到的那样
Sir, this isn't what it looks like.
我不会再警告你们第二遍
I will not warn you again.
抓好了
Hold onto something.
警告
Warning.
严重警告 严重警告
Strong warning. Strong warning.
-严重警告 -该走了
- Strong warning. - Time to go.
所有人马上离开飞机
We need everyone off this plane now!
卡桑德拉 向他们证明这是安全的
Cassandra, show 'em it's safe!
看我
Watch me!
艾泽基尔 你也来
Ezekiel, you, too!
不用你说第二遍
You don't have to tell me twice!
因为我们是正义的
也是正直的
我们是图书的管♥理♥员♥
希里安小姐 你在这里做什么
Miss Cillian, what are you doing here?
快 快走 快走 快走
Go! Go! Andale! Andale!
快 大家 快去后面
Go, people! Go back there!
快做些什么 弗林 帮我把大家弄走
Do something, Flynn! Help me get these people out of here!
成为那个我所熟知的英雄
Be the hero I know you are.
就是这个表情
There's the look.
好吧 这些可能有用
Okay, I may know something that might work.
大家看这里
看这个表
滴答 滴答
现在闭上眼
滴答 滴答
想想过去的事
滴答 滴答
现在睁开眼吧
把你们自己当做...
猪
这是某种魔法
That's some magic trick.
实际上是一种古老的催眠技巧
It's actually an old stage hypnosis technique
胡迪尼研究出来的
developed by Houdini.
我想现在会很容易把他们赶下去了
I think they'll be a lot easier to round up now.
斯通 来吧
Stone, let's go to it!
天啊
Oh, boy.
天啊 好吧
Oh, boy. Okay, uh...
我不... 好吧 这边走
I don't... Yes, come this way.
这边 好吧
Right this way. Uh, okay.
不 不 这边 这边
No, no, no, there you go, there you go.
乖猪猪
Nice piggies.
我随后就来
I'll be right behind you.
我发誓 弗林 我们做的是正确的
I promise, Flynn, we're dong the right thing.
我们会找到太阳神之眼的
We will find the Eye of Ra.
我知道会的
I know we will.
走吧
Go!
贝尔德上校
Colonel Baird.
卡尔森先生去哪了
Where's Mr. Carsen?
提坝尔
兔子
兔子
Rabbit.
百慕大三角不是一个沙漏型的虫洞
Bermuda Triangle's not an hourglass worm hole,
而应该是镜子里的兔子洞
it's a looking glass rabbit hole.
就像某种路易斯·卡罗尔式的
Some sort of Lewis Carroll inspired,
超维度的魔法保险柜
extra-dimensional magical safe
用来保护太阳神之眼不落入坏人之手
designed to keep the Eye of Ra from falling into the wrong hands.
而且我现在还在自言自语
And I'm talking to myself.
"如果七个女仆拿着七个扫把
"If seven maids with seven mops
用半年时间来清扫
swept it for half a year,
你认为她们有可能打扫干净吗"
do you suppose it's possible they could make it clear?"
"我怀疑" 木匠回道并流出一滴眼泪
"I doubt it," said the Carpenter, and shed a bitter tear.
詹金斯
Jenkins.
不对 不是詹金斯 你是谁
No, not Jenkins. Who are you?
我们没见过 但我们也见过了
We have not met. And yet we have.
对所有寻找那眼睛的人来说
For All who seek the Eye
他们说话和说谎的时候都有一种特定的模式
have a certain air about them as telling as a lie.
直到他们死前 他们都一直赌咒他们没有错
They swear that they're never wrong right up until they die.
那太阳神之眼在这喽 太棒了
So the Eye of Ra's here? Fantastic!
好的 我需要做什么
Okay, what do I have to do?
完成这个专门来区分智者和愚者的游戏
There is a game designed to tell the learned from the fool.
看看你是渴求金色的荣耀还是会遵照黄金法则
Whether you crave golden glory or live by the Golden Rule.
看看你是否能掌握那些
To see if you possess
在学校里学不到的知识
the knowledge that can't be learned in school.
听起来很有趣 我们怎么开始
This sounds like fun. How do we start?
游戏需要在玫瑰花♥园♥的棋盘上完成
The Chessboard in the Rose Garden is where the game is played.
-但要当心 -好的 明白了
- But watch out... - Okay, got it.
我应该走哪条路
Which way is the chess board?
-什么 -这里是颠倒之地
- What...? - This is a place of opposites,
在这里夜晚如同白昼
where night looks like day.
要到达你心之所往
To travel to the place you wish,
你必须启程于非目标之路
you must start the other way.
但失足后必定跟随惩罚
But missteps come with penalties
你无法承受的惩罚
you can't afford to pay.
-卡桑德拉 -安静 骑士
- Cassandra. - Silence, Knight.
选好你的位置
Take your position.
这个游戏的规则很简单
The rules of the game are simple,
你有四次机会前进
four chances to advance.
每诚实回答一个问题就可以赢得一次机会
Each question answered honestly wins you another chance.
只要撒谎 欺骗 或作弊
Attempt a lie, a con, or cheat...
你就会被长矛刺穿
and you will get the lance.
抱歉 什么东西
I'm sorry, the what?
长矛
The lance.
好吧 我猜应该不会是智力问答题
Okay, so I'm guessing this won't be movie trivia.
教育就好比照料花♥园♥ 播撒种子培育出大树
Teaching is to tend a garden, sowing seeds into a tree,
打开所有禁锢的牢笼
throwing all the cage doors open,
让人类的思想自♥由♥翱翔
letting people's minds fly free.
你认为这种描述对于你是否贴切
Would you say that this describes you?
你的学生们都认同吗
Would your pupils all agree?
当然了 他们肯定认同
Definitely. They absolutely would.
我是说 大部分人
I mean, most of them.
不少人 我猜可能有一两个人不认同吧
Many of them. I think there's maybe one or two that wouldn't.
也许会有一个人说
Maybe one who would say to him
我总是无端否认他的个性和才华
that I constantly deny him his individuality and awesomeness
这种说法让我觉得很讨厌
for no other reason that I find it really annoying
我只是希望他能多跟我学学
and I wish he was more like me.
看来你还是玩这种竞技类游戏的老手
It seems you are no stranger to competing games of sport.
问题在于 当激♥情♥消散后
The question is, when passions flair,
你还能坚持多久
does your fuse burn long or short?
你是乐于分享的类型还是容易妒忌的类型
Are you fine to share the credit or are you the jealous sort?
我觉得我还是一个很平和的人
I think that I'm a pretty even-tempered guy.
尽量平和 好吧不是 我是个输不起的人
I mean, I try to be. Okay, I'm not. Okay, I'm a sore loser.
我尖酸刻薄
I'm a bad sport.
我只喜欢赢 爱争先 如果我没赢
I like to win and I like to be first and if I'm not,
我就会像个小孩一样发脾气
I throw a tantrum like a little baby!
好吧
Ah, okay.
从生到死 社会关系定义了我们的生命
Relationships define our lives from birth until the end.
我们要小心不要破坏情感的纽带
We're careful not to lend bonds break.
它们都是很难去修复的
They're difficult to mend.
那么简单地来说 你是一个贴心的朋友吗
And so I ask you plainly, are you a caring friend?
这 怎么 你知道的 友谊
Well, how... you know, friendship,
这是一个很主观的概念
it's kind of a subjective concept, uh...
让我说完 让先我说完
Let me finish! Let me finish,
让我说完 我是准备说我不是个称职的朋友
let me finish. I was going to say I'm not.
我是一个糟糕的朋友 不知道如何去关心
I'm a terrible friend. I don't know how to be a caring friend.
或者也许我知道 我只是害怕去尝试
Or maybe I do and I'm just afraid to try...
我害怕去亲近其他人
I'm afraid to get close to people
因为我担心会受到伤害
'cause I'm terrified of being hurt.
已经完成三个问题 还有最后一个问题
Three questions down and one to go.
我发现你已经找到答题的技巧了
I see you've hit your stride.
但不要过于自信 你还没有到达这边呢
But do not get too confident. You've not yet reached this side.
你认为自己是一个谦逊之人
Do you think you are a humble man
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表